The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Arsenal Football Club

Comments

• TakeItSlow
    8614 posts League Winner
    Ashy wrote: »
    Will Barca pay £70m for him right now though? Doubt it, if we want any chance of top 4 or EL win we need Auba for these 6 months, in the summer I'd assume he will still be valued at about £50m or so, Sanchez had 1 year left and City were on about getting him for £70m at the time

They're prepared to offer 80m for Ben Yerda apparently, so...
  • Ashy
    10469 posts Has That Special Something
    Thing is can we rely on Lacazette, he isn't a great goalscorer and Pepe, Martinelli on the wings with maybe Ziyech behind is that enough to cover Aubameyang's goals?
  • TakeItSlow
    8614 posts League Winner
    Shshj wrote: »

If anyone believes that I fear for the human race.
  • Southgatology
    1467 posts Professional
    arsenalap wrote: »
    I understand the logic. We dont want to buy because if he is bad we add to the stockpile of CBs we have.

They obviously dont want a loan deal.

You agreed a fee, they sent the player to London and you then go back on the agreed deal. Where is the logic?

Well first you literally have no clue what happened? neither do I. For example apparently they didnt send the player, he went off his own accord.

I am quite clearly basing my opinion on that tweet, you know, the one which we are actually quoting.

You went back on an agreed fee with a club and you said ‘I understand the logic’ just don’t know what logic you are referring to?
  • TakeItSlow
    8614 posts League Winner
    I understand the logic. We dont want to buy because if he is bad we add to the stockpile of CBs we have.

You agreed a fee, they sent the player to London and you then go back on the agreed deal. Where is the logic?

Well first you literally have no clue what happened? neither do I. For example apparently they didnt send the player, he went off his own accord.

I am quite clearly basing my opinion on that tweet, you know, the one which we are actually quoting.

You went back on an agreed fee with a club and you said ‘I understand the logic’ just don’t know what logic you are referring to?

You're basing your opinion on a non factual tweet, interesting.
  • Pietu
    5386 posts Big Money Move
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Shshj wrote: »

If anyone believes that I fear for the human race.

Is that a fact?
  • Fab
    19197 posts World Class
    Thing is can we rely on Lacazette, he isn't a great goalscorer and Pepe, Martinelli on the wings with maybe Ziyech behind is that enough to cover Aubameyang's goals?

We cannot
  • Southgatology
    1467 posts Professional

You're basing your opinion on a non factual tweet, interesting.

Which you posted 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Fab
    19197 posts World Class
    announce pablo
  • Ahmer50x
    21503 posts Club Captain
    If you can get 70m for a player who won't be there in 6 months anyways, it's fantastic business.
  • Ashy
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    If you can get 70m for a player who won't be there in 6 months anyways, it's fantastic business.

He has 18 months left not 6 though
  • Ahmer50x
    21503 posts Club Captain

Does anyone expect him to stay in the summer though? You'll just miss out on 20-30m for no reason
  • Ashy
    edited January 27

Does anyone expect him to stay in the summer though? You'll just miss out on 20-30m for no reason

Think we can get at least 50m in the summer for him so that's £20m lost if there is a £70m offer on the table but if you were to tell me his goals and contributions in these next 6 months get us top 4 or EL winners then we should hold for 6 months then sell

There probably isn't even a £70m offer all I heard is they wanted to loan him for 6 months probably for a £5-10m loan fee or something
  • G000ner
    4598 posts National Call-Up
    Ceballos can't start a game to save his life 😅. Don't understand why we're playing Willock as 10 again
  • Hicksy2011
    14203 posts Has That Special Something
    Win tonight lads I’d rather play you lot than Bournemouth in the next round x
  • G000ner
    Apart from the fact the fee was cited to be 8m, which is hardly anything for a top club 😅. Apparently talks are still ongoing so maybe we can negotiate a lower fee or something
  • TakeItSlow
    8614 posts League Winner
    G000ner wrote: »
    Apart from the fact the fee was cited to be 8m, which is hardly anything for a top club 😅. Apparently talks are still ongoing so maybe we can negotiate a lower fee or something

Nah it's like 40m Brazilian dollars bro.
  • arsenalap
    7075 posts Big Money Move
    I'd rather just pay a 5m loan fee and 3m option.

The money isn't the issue, the issue is stockpiling players who we cant shift if they arent good enough.
  • Ashy
    Brilliant stuff
  • Fab
    19197 posts World Class
    we are gonna win the rueopa league
  • Fab
    19197 posts World Class
    stop^macking a MOCKERY of var
  • arsenalap
    Fab wrote: »

I'm a big fan of you mate. Die hard poster till the end
  • Fab
    19197 posts World Class
    Fab wrote: »

I'm a big fan of you mate. Die hard poster till the end

thank you mate i appreciate that
  • TakeItSlow
    8614 posts League Winner
    Saka - 4 goals and 6 assists this season, 18 years old. Our left side has a very bright future.
  • arsenalap
    Saka - 4 goals and 6 assists this season, 18 years old. Our left side has a very bright future.

Honestly I think his future could be LB.
  • TakeItSlow
    8614 posts League Winner

Honestly I think his future could be LB.

Stops us from needing to sign a LB thats for sure.
  • G000ner
    Can't believe Solanke has now played for 3 premier league clubs when he isn't even championship standard
  • TakeItSlow
    8614 posts League Winner
    Mari deal back on apparently, player pushing for it.