Arsenal Football Club

Comments

• Low Ki
    11859 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Wouldn’t call it irrelevant myself, I agree him being friends with whoever is a non issue, but if he’s liking/retweeting stuff bashing the manager and his team mates? That’s a different issue for me.

I’m purely going off what’s been said in here like I haven’t seen it for myself, so that’s if he’s actually done that or not, but if he has, personally I’d have a big issue with that as a fan.

There's a big issue with giving preferential treatment and favoritism to a guy who mercilessly trashes your teammates and manager.

It's one thing being friends and another rewarding him by putting him up in exec boxes.
  • El_Nino
    3915 posts National Call-Up
    Low Ki wrote: »
    Wouldn’t call it irrelevant myself, I agree him being friends with whoever is a non issue, but if he’s liking/retweeting stuff bashing the manager and his team mates? That’s a different issue for me.

I’m purely going off what’s been said in here like I haven’t seen it for myself, so that’s if he’s actually done that or not, but if he has, personally I’d have a big issue with that as a fan.

There's a big issue with giving preferential treatment and favoritism to a guy who mercilessly trashes your teammates and manager.

It's one thing being friends and another rewarding him by putting him up in exec boxes.

Again I disagree with your point here. There is nothing wrong with Auba being friends with him, and nothing wrong with putting him in an Exec box. Troopz is a genuine fan and welcome to his opinion about players and coaches, Auba can respectfully disagree and still be good friends with him.

He can’t(imo) be liking/sharing posts that trash his teammates and manager, that’s where I’d draw the line personally
  • TakeItSlow
    7939 posts League Winner
    Low Ki wrote: »

Rewarding :lol:

If I had an exec box and I became friends with someone I'd naturally ask them if they wanna come along to watch the game.
  • tilen11
    5539 posts Big Money Move
    There is only talk about PEA but as far as I know, Lacazette liked numerous posts aswell on twitter, instagram etc.
  • TakeItSlow
    7939 posts League Winner
    tilen11 wrote: »
    There is only talk about PEA but as far as I know, Lacazette liked numerous posts aswell on twitter, instagram etc.

Yeah he did, understandably so as well. I actually thought it was just Laca who did it not Auba. They're probably as fed up as Arsenal fans.
  • El_Nino
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Yeah he did, understandably so as well. I actually thought it was just Laca who did it not Auba. They're probably as fed up as Arsenal fans.

Not understandably so at all, your meant to be professionals, go and speak to your manager, speak to the board, do it behind closed doors like any adult in the real world would do. Utterly unprofessional and childish, really shows what a different world some footballer's live in, PEA and Lacca acting like complete children if they’ve genuinely been doing this
  • Pxul_
    8226 posts League Winner
    Does PEA even run his social media accounts? Could easily be his manager doing this, or maybe I’m wrong and he does run his social media.

If he does and he’s not backing the manager then you can understand the frustration. If he is then it doesn’t really matter who he’s mates with.
  • TakeItSlow
    7939 posts League Winner

Not understandably so at all, your meant to be professionals, go and speak to your manager, speak to the board, do it behind closed doors like any adult in the real world would do. Utterly unprofessional and childish, really shows what a different world some footballer's live in, PEA and Lacca acting like complete children if they’ve genuinely been doing this

:lol:

Weird for a Chelsea fan to be a snowflake.
  • El_Nino

:lol:

Weird for a Chelsea fan to be a snowflake.

This comment probably sums up your intellectual level pretty well.
  • arsenalap
    6088 posts Big Money Move
    Interesting comparison is that we are playing exactly how Leicester did with Puel.

Leicester have the same squad now more or less as they did with Puel but playing completely different.
  • Ahmer50x
    19919 posts World Class
    edited November 12

Only club in the top 9 with negative GD :joy:
  • tilen11
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Pepe doesnt even play that much since Emery plays with a different formation every game and when he does he isnt excatly that great. Also Laca and Auba are way to wide every game, like they are wingers not center forwards. But still funny :joy:
  • arsenalap
    6088 posts Big Money Move

Honestly I think he will do really well in Italy and Germany. A lot of football is mental and this season he has been shy on the ball because of it.

Good luck to him if he goes.
  • SDoofus
    6078 posts Big Money Move
    Remember when Xhaka and Dahoud was lighting it up? Good times.
  • tilen11
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Remember when Xhaka and Dahoud was lighting it up? Good times.

Gladbach boyzzz
  • tilen11
    arsenalap wrote: »

Honestly I think he will do really well in Italy and Germany. A lot of football is mental and this season he has been shy on the ball because of it.

Good luck to him if he goes.

Tbh he has Milan written all over him. Slow paced italian football is just what suits Xhaka.
  • TakeItSlow
    7939 posts League Winner
    I can’t wait for him to score one of those screamers that he does 4 times every season and everyone to go OH MY GOD WHY DID WE SELL.
  • Pxul_
    8226 posts League Winner
    I can’t wait for him to score one of those screamers that he does 4 times every season and everyone to go OH MY GOD WHY DID WE SELL.

If he goes off somewhere else and plays well then it’ll be more the reason he was sold than you should’ve kept him.

It’s probs best for both parties for him to leave and thrive elsewhere
  • Ahmer50x
    19919 posts World Class

Luiz calling out his teammates publicly is not a great sign :open_mouth:
  • Fab
    18314 posts World Class
    LZVWYVJ.jpg

:open_mouth:
  • El_Nino

David Luiz causing unneeded drama and generally just making things worse?!?

😳😳😳 I am shook to my core.
  • Ahmer50x
    19919 posts World Class

David Luiz causing unneeded drama and generally just making things worse?!?

😳😳😳 I am shook to my core.

I mean who knows, maybe it'll shake the Arsenal squad awake.

Harry Maguire has more assists this season than Mesut Ozil ffs :joy:

They may just need the kick up the backside
  • Kellnerr
    2833 posts Fans' Favourite

What's the context? Doesn't seem like he talks about Arsenal players, more like in general in the first sentence. He's just praising Martinelli I think, nothing more.
  • TakeItSlow
    7939 posts League Winner
    Kellnerr wrote: »

What's the context? Doesn't seem like he talks about Arsenal players, more like in general in the first sentence. He's just praising Martinelli I think, nothing more.

You and I know that, but United fans like Ahmber try to find little things to take shots, its all good man we move.

Generational talent this one.
  • ViVaWhom
    8291 posts League Winner

i mean half those were likely paper BS
  • SDoofus
    6078 posts Big Money Move
    Could have went to Barcelona, yet literally the post prior to that, you put a tweet saying Barca didn't offer him a contract.