Arsenal Football Club

Comments

  • Keano
    13426 posts Has That Special Something
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?
  • Wyojasond
    11581 posts Has That Special Something
    I personally don’t see the hype with Guendouzi, but there are enough people around here that have him highly rated that I may just not watch enough Arsenal games to know any better 😂
  • Apollo
    14976 posts World Class
    I personally don’t see the hype with Guendouzi, but there are enough people around here that have him highly rated that I may just not watch enough Arsenal games to know any better 😂

    He's a great talent. Really good already and is only going to get better.
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    I really dont understand your point here. Did you even watch the game? Because I can tell you clearly didn't.

    Who won the pen? Guendouzi.

    Who passed the ball to Chambers originally? Guendouzi.

    Who injected a lot of energy into the team? Guendouzi.

    Your point is completely void, anyone who actually watched the game will tell you that.

    You're just being picky by saying he didnt run it by himself. The point was that he stood up and injected the energy to turn the game, which he did.
  • TakeItSlow
    7334 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.
  • Apollo
    14976 posts World Class
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:
  • Keano
    13426 posts Has That Special Something
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    I really dont understand your point here. Did you even watch the game? Because I can tell you clearly didn't.

    Who won the pen? Guendouzi.

    Who passed the ball to Chambers originally? Guendouzi.

    Who injected a lot of energy into the team? Guendouzi.

    Your point is completely void, anyone who actually watched the game will tell you that.

    You're just being picky by saying he didnt run it by himself. The point was that he stood up and injected the energy to turn the game, which he did.

    Did he score the goals?

    No, so sorry but your points invalid.
    Best thing is they think i'm serious, yes Gouendouzi is good, but i'm just dishing out the same immature rubbish you lot spout in our thread 100x more than this.

    giphy.gif
  • TakeItSlow
    7334 posts Big Money Move
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
  • Keano
    13426 posts Has That Special Something


    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

    giphy.gif
  • Apollo
    14976 posts World Class
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif
  • TakeItSlow
    7334 posts Big Money Move
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:
  • Keano
    13426 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 23
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 23
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    I would be worried but hes not done much the last couple of games and I dont think he is the type to carry your attack, not at this stage anyway.

    And he will need to carry it with your injuries.

    We suck at OT though so who knows.
  • Apollo
    14976 posts World Class
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    I would be worried but hes not done much the last couple of days and I dont think he is the type to carry your attack, not at this stage anyway.

    And he will need to carry it with your injuries.

    We suck at OT though so who knows.

    We have a few who have a decent chance of being back. Pogba supposedly might be back for our midweek game, Martial might be fit, Greenwood should be. It is possible that we could only be missing Rashford and Shaw on Monday, but too early to say for sure ofc.
  • Keano
    13426 posts Has That Special Something
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    I would be worried but hes not done much the last couple of days and I dont think he is the type to carry your attack, not at this stage anyway.

    And he will need to carry it with your injuries.

    We suck at OT though so who knows.

    I mean that was one game he didn't do anything, but our whole midfield & attack looked meh. he put in a few decent balls along but either nobody got inside the area, or nobody at the front post to tap it in (basically nobody was in positions that you're told in sunday league you should be for low crosses etc).

    I think we'll struggle, unless Ole tactically comes up with something, though Pogba & Martial coming back is huge for us... (considering that means only Rashford should be out & his form isn't great atm anyway), so it could have Greenwood replacing him, think Lingard plays because of the energy which we lacked in the first half vs West Ham, but overall can't say I'm looking forward to the game, either team could lose... I just hope Pogba & Martial carry on where they left off.
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    I would be worried but hes not done much the last couple of days and I dont think he is the type to carry your attack, not at this stage anyway.

    And he will need to carry it with your injuries.

    We suck at OT though so who knows.

    I mean that was one game he didn't do anything, but our whole midfield & attack looked meh. he put in a few decent balls along but either nobody got inside the area, or nobody at the front post to tap it in (basically nobody was in positions that you're told in sunday league you should be for low crosses etc).

    I think we'll struggle, unless Ole tactically comes up with something, though Pogba & Martial coming back is huge for us... (considering that means only Rashford should be out & his form isn't great atm anyway), so it could have Greenwood replacing him, think Lingard plays because of the energy which we lacked in the first half vs West Ham, but overall can't say I'm looking forward to the game, either team could lose... I just hope Pogba & Martial carry on where they left off.

    Our side will depend on our midfield.

    Although I can see him going narrow diamond again, especially as your full backs are poor at attacking.
  • TakeItSlow
    7334 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    Definitely trolling with that James comment :joy:
  • Keano
    13426 posts Has That Special Something
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    I would be worried but hes not done much the last couple of days and I dont think he is the type to carry your attack, not at this stage anyway.

    And he will need to carry it with your injuries.

    We suck at OT though so who knows.

    I mean that was one game he didn't do anything, but our whole midfield & attack looked meh. he put in a few decent balls along but either nobody got inside the area, or nobody at the front post to tap it in (basically nobody was in positions that you're told in sunday league you should be for low crosses etc).

    I think we'll struggle, unless Ole tactically comes up with something, though Pogba & Martial coming back is huge for us... (considering that means only Rashford should be out & his form isn't great atm anyway), so it could have Greenwood replacing him, think Lingard plays because of the energy which we lacked in the first half vs West Ham, but overall can't say I'm looking forward to the game, either team could lose... I just hope Pogba & Martial carry on where they left off.

    Our side will depend on our midfield.

    Although I can see him going narrow diamond again, especially as your full backs are poor at attacking.

    Yeah that might be the case plus if you watch Matic (he was okay mid week), but overall he's slow & takes extra touches, so you could quite easily single him out.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    Definitely trolling with that James comment :joy:

    It was a copy & paste of the same quote you did for your boy, if you hadn't noticed.
  • Ahmer50x
    18182 posts World Class
    Matic won't start against Arsenal.

    Gonna be McT and Pogba
  • TakeItSlow
    7334 posts Big Money Move
    Keano wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    I would be worried but hes not done much the last couple of days and I dont think he is the type to carry your attack, not at this stage anyway.

    And he will need to carry it with your injuries.

    We suck at OT though so who knows.

    I mean that was one game he didn't do anything, but our whole midfield & attack looked meh. he put in a few decent balls along but either nobody got inside the area, or nobody at the front post to tap it in (basically nobody was in positions that you're told in sunday league you should be for low crosses etc).

    I think we'll struggle, unless Ole tactically comes up with something, though Pogba & Martial coming back is huge for us... (considering that means only Rashford should be out & his form isn't great atm anyway), so it could have Greenwood replacing him, think Lingard plays because of the energy which we lacked in the first half vs West Ham, but overall can't say I'm looking forward to the game, either team could lose... I just hope Pogba & Martial carry on where they left off.

    Our side will depend on our midfield.

    Although I can see him going narrow diamond again, especially as your full backs are poor at attacking.

    Yeah that might be the case plus if you watch Matic (he was okay mid week), but overall he's slow & takes extra touches, so you could quite easily single him out.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    Definitely trolling with that James comment :joy:

    It was a copy & paste of the same quote you did for your boy, if you hadn't noticed.

    Guendouzi played 33 league games for us last season, James was in the Championship. Hideous comparison.
  • Keano
    13426 posts Has That Special Something
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    I would be worried but hes not done much the last couple of days and I dont think he is the type to carry your attack, not at this stage anyway.

    And he will need to carry it with your injuries.

    We suck at OT though so who knows.

    I mean that was one game he didn't do anything, but our whole midfield & attack looked meh. he put in a few decent balls along but either nobody got inside the area, or nobody at the front post to tap it in (basically nobody was in positions that you're told in sunday league you should be for low crosses etc).

    I think we'll struggle, unless Ole tactically comes up with something, though Pogba & Martial coming back is huge for us... (considering that means only Rashford should be out & his form isn't great atm anyway), so it could have Greenwood replacing him, think Lingard plays because of the energy which we lacked in the first half vs West Ham, but overall can't say I'm looking forward to the game, either team could lose... I just hope Pogba & Martial carry on where they left off.

    Our side will depend on our midfield.

    Although I can see him going narrow diamond again, especially as your full backs are poor at attacking.

    Yeah that might be the case plus if you watch Matic (he was okay mid week), but overall he's slow & takes extra touches, so you could quite easily single him out.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

    I don't think he was the only player in your team, I feel without Chambers & PEA's goals the game would still be 2-1, therefore... he ran nothing by himself i'm afraid to upset you.

    As for the "most enthralling prospect since Mbappe"

    giphy.gif

    You haven't upset me, wasn't me saying it, was GFFN. Just because PEA and Chambers scored doesn't mean they ran the game. Silly billy.

    You were posting the quotes, therefore trying to show off it as if it means anything as proof.

    Ah, but you said Guendouzi ran the game by himself, you see there are 10.. oh wait, no.. 9 (Silly AMN) other players on the pitch to help control the game, one man cannot physically control a game by himself, that is madness, more so when we know by the scoreline that the player in question didn't score a goal to win the game. You're going on about those moments you catch on the eye again arn't you?

    Yes I'm showing off :joy:

    Go away dude.

    How about you and @Keano make a deal - you don't post in the United thread and he won't post in here? :trollface:

    I don't care where people post and what people post. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Go away dude.

    giphy.gif

    Go away as in stop speaking nonsense, not go away from the thread. I would've said that, looking into "go away" a bit deep there :joy:

    Go away generally means go away from where you are, which in internet terms is a thread... but y'know, try & backtrack to not look so silly, standard Womb thing to do o:)

    Back onto Arsenal, what do you lot fancy your chances against us with the but in a far less glamorous way he might be the most enthralling Welsh prospect since Ryan Giggs going to be attacking you? (we're not counting Bale as he's always injured & nowhere near as good as this guy)

    Definitely trolling with that James comment :joy:

    It was a copy & paste of the same quote you did for your boy, if you hadn't noticed.

    Guendouzi played 33 league games for us last season, James was in the Championship. Hideous comparison.

    The fact you've replied seriously says it all even though i've already stated it was a joke.

    but you don't care do you ;)
  • Ahmer50x
    18182 posts World Class


    Same **** for our fanbase.

    Hate how reactionary football fans have become. Managers and players now being judged only on their last 90 mins.
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Ahmer50x wrote: »


    Same **** for our fanbase.

    Hate how reactionary football fans have become. Managers and players now being judged only on their last 90 mins.

    Yep been like this for a while now.

    So much short term thinking.
  • G000ner
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »


    Same **** for our fanbase.

    Hate how reactionary football fans have become. Managers and players now being judged only on their last 90 mins.

    This is why I try to stay away from social media after a game as much as possible. It's frustrating to see how much someone's opinion changes after just one week. Sad thing is, it's always those types of posts that get the most likes/up votes etc.

    This reactionary behaviour is why so many people are bad at FPL 😏
    Look at all the people transferring out Sterling this week because he's missed one game.
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    G000ner wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »


    Same **** for our fanbase.

    Hate how reactionary football fans have become. Managers and players now being judged only on their last 90 mins.

    This is why I try to stay away from social media after a game as much as possible. It's frustrating to see how much someone's opinion changes after just one week. Sad thing is, it's always those types of posts that get the most likes/up votes etc.

    This reactionary behaviour is why so many people are bad at FPL 😏
    Look at all the people transferring out Sterling this week because he's missed one game.

    Tbh, Sterling is more because Aguero and KdB have limited his impact.
  • Pxul_
    7908 posts League Winner
    I mean I’m reactionary and dumped KDB after he was benched. Silly decisions as it was
  • G000ner
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    arsenalap wrote: »
    G000ner wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »


    Same **** for our fanbase.

    Hate how reactionary football fans have become. Managers and players now being judged only on their last 90 mins.

    This is why I try to stay away from social media after a game as much as possible. It's frustrating to see how much someone's opinion changes after just one week. Sad thing is, it's always those types of posts that get the most likes/up votes etc.

    This reactionary behaviour is why so many people are bad at FPL 😏
    Look at all the people transferring out Sterling this week because he's missed one game.

    Tbh, Sterling is more because Aguero and KdB have limited his impact.

    But very few transferred him out last week. This week his price has already gone down £0.2m because he was rested. He'll no doubt be back for Everton with a brace 😏


  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    G000ner wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    G000ner wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »


    Same **** for our fanbase.

    Hate how reactionary football fans have become. Managers and players now being judged only on their last 90 mins.

    This is why I try to stay away from social media after a game as much as possible. It's frustrating to see how much someone's opinion changes after just one week. Sad thing is, it's always those types of posts that get the most likes/up votes etc.

    This reactionary behaviour is why so many people are bad at FPL 😏
    Look at all the people transferring out Sterling this week because he's missed one game.

    Tbh, Sterling is more because Aguero and KdB have limited his impact.

    But very few transferred him out last week. This week his price has already gone down £0.2m because he was rested. He'll no doubt be back for Everton with a brace 😏


    Yep true. I was always planning him or Salah out this week for Son.

    I was leaning towards Salah, but not too keen on double ups on attackers and have KdB.
  • TakeItSlow
    7334 posts Big Money Move
    Looks like Holding, Bellerin and Tierney will all be in the squad for tomorrow. Fantastic news.
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    I would love:

    Martinez
    Chambers - Holding - Luiz - Tierney
    Torreira - Willock
    Nelson - Ozil - Saka
    Martinelli

    Leno
    Bellerin
    Sokratis
    Kolasinic
    Ceballos
    Xhaka
    Pepe

    With Bellerin and Kolasinic on for Holding and Tierney at 60m.

    Pepe on for Saka at 70m or so.
Sign In or Register to comment.