Arsenal Football Club

Comments

  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 21
    Retro_G wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Watched the game, not sure I agree with the praise of Mustafi/Luiz, they weren’t horrendous but they weren’t good either. Just okay, and fortunate the opposition were awful.

    Your youngsters and mid/Attack on the other hand, fair play, they all looked really good.

    Trash team, Frankfurt are ranked lower than Astana, two of their goals came against ten men. Arsenal still have a weak mentality away from home in the Prem, you've got to start looking at the manager. Anything less than top 4, considering Arsenal have a better team on paper than United, Chelsea would be a disaster. I wouldn't be surprised if Emery is gone by Christmas.

    As if you're using those rankings to form an argument :D
    Post edited by arsenalap on
  • Tornado31619
    17007 posts World Class
    Retro_G wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Watched the game, not sure I agree with the praise of Mustafi/Luiz, they weren’t horrendous but they weren’t good either. Just okay, and fortunate the opposition were awful.

    Your youngsters and mid/Attack on the other hand, fair play, they all looked really good.

    Trash team, Frankfurt are ranked lower than Astana, two of their goals came against ten men. Arsenal still have a weak mentality away from home in the Prem, you've got to start looking at the manager. Anything less than top 4, considering Arsenal have a better team on paper than United, Chelsea would be a disaster. I wouldn't be surprised if Emery is gone by Christmas.

    :lol:
  • Ashy
    9737 posts League Winner
    Astana lol
  • SDoofus
    5073 posts Big Money Move
    City showing you how it’s done against Watford :D you drew against these :D
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    If any of you boys play pro clubs PS4 we're making one.

    Post below:

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/497283/rf-fantasy-fc/p1?new=1

  • Ahmer50x
    18185 posts World Class
    Just saw this on The Independent and it reminded me of our discussion about Jose and Arsenal @Pughy30

    "All over the world, societies are turning to the strongman in search of an answer to their problems. And as a child of Portugal’s fascist dictatorship, Mourinho has always valued basic manliness as the fount of order, and sold his own skills on that basis. To adapt that well-known Michael Rosen poem, Jose Mourinho arrives as your friend. He will restore your honour, make you feel proud, remind you of how great you once were, clean out the venal and corrupt. Only later do you realise that he also brings with him a deep paranoia, a low block, needless feuds, ritualistic bloodletting."
  • Pughy30
    26103 posts Player of the Year
    Yeah I do agree with that Mourinho 100% has his negatives, it’s almost like you have to hope he wins you some trophies before the eventual problems with him surface
  • G000ner
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    arsenalap wrote: »
    If any of you boys play pro clubs PS4 we're making one.

    Post below:

    https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/497283/rf-fantasy-fc/p1?new=1

    Would but on Xbox
  • Pughy30
    26103 posts Player of the Year
    We are **** :D
  • Ahmer50x
    18185 posts World Class
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    We are **** :D

    I look at your avatar and comment and all I could think of was Emery in the dressing room at halftime yelling "Unai make you chocolate" :joy:
  • Pughy30
    26103 posts Player of the Year
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    We are **** :D

    I look at your avatar and comment and all I could think of was Emery in the dressing room at halftime yelling "Unai make you chocolate" :joy:

    An 8ft tall giant square of chocolate would be more useful than Luiz tbf at least it could block shots :D
  • Pughy30
    26103 posts Player of the Year
    The manager who has the balls to drop Xhaka to the reserves or sell him deserves a statue at the stadium
  • Ahmer50x
    18185 posts World Class
    That was the weirdest delay from tackle to card I've ever seen
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Hmmm tough red. Got the ball, but was quite aggressive.
  • Ashy
    9737 posts League Winner
    Who's playing RB now then? Xhaka?
  • Pughy30
    26103 posts Player of the Year
    Sokratis is embarrassing he's our CB and he's play acting headbutting Wesley's leg trying to get him sent off ffs
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Sokratis needs to be dropped.

    Vast decline on last season, he makes the whole team panic.

    Chambers in for AMN and Holding for Sokratis next game.
  • Ahmer50x
    18185 posts World Class
    Please start Sokratis and Luiz against us. We need help :joy:
  • G000ner
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Not a second yellow for me- very harsh.

    Every midfielder breezes past Xhaka like he's not even there. There's literally no point in him being there. And then he gets stupid yellows, which will probably result in him getting sent off too.
  • Ashy
    9737 posts League Winner
    Drop Xhaka, Sokratis ASAP

    Leno
    Chambers - Holding - Luiz - Kolasinac
    Torreira - Willock - Ceballos
    Pepe - Aubameyang - Saka/Nelson

    V Man Utd, unless Bellerin is back
    Holding return fixture is the one he got injured in last season I think, Utd away?
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Emery is being an idiot. I liked him last season but this season hes a fool.

    Was obvious as soon as Monreal went our full backs werent good enough.

    Play 3 atb. Get more stability and control. But no.. just continues with the same ****.

    Just play Torreira holding mid ffs. Or even Chambers I dont care, someone who will sit..
  • Teh Zombz
    3814 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Sokratis is embarrassing he's our CB and he's play acting headbutting Wesley's leg trying to get him sent off ffs

    that was hilarious
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Saka off.. the one who has done something. Nice.
  • arsenalap
    5142 posts Big Money Move
    Why is Xhaka on the RW... FFS
  • Ahmer50x
    18185 posts World Class
    GET IN WESLEY LAD <3
  • WryLucky
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    At least I can enjoy this today.
  • finsfan85
    12419 posts Has That Special Something
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    We are **** :D

    I look at your avatar and comment and all I could think of was Emery in the dressing room at halftime yelling "Unai make you chocolate" :joy:

    An 8ft tall giant square of chocolate would be more useful than Luiz tbf at least it could block shots :D

    At least he’s better than Mustafi
  • Delboy13710
    4812 posts National Call-Up
    Apart from the top 2 the rest our shmit !

    Straight up trash all of us
  • Ahmer50x
    18185 posts World Class
    This is **** ****
Sign In or Register to comment.