Arsenal Football Club

Comments

  • Ahmer50x
    19077 posts World Class
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Salah came in and bagged 32. 15-25 isn’t out of the ordinary for such a player.

    Salah came from Serie A, a far more challenging league.

    Lacazette went from 28, 21, and 27 in his last 3 years at Lyon to 14 and 13 in the Prem.

    Are you suggesting Pepe will do better than Laca?

    I’m not suggesting Pepe will do better than Laca, I’m telling you Pepe will do better than Laca.

    @TakeItSlow Still feeling confident? :trollface:
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4346 posts National Call-Up
    Hopefully they buy him
  • Ahmer50x
    19077 posts World Class
    edited September 16



    Christ :joy:

    (For reference, per Google, United have faced 48 shots in our 5 games so far. Literally half.)
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4346 posts National Call-Up
    56 shots conceded in 2 away games using the diamond, with a DM that can't cover space/fullbacks who can't defend/young midfielders who struggle to spot danger off the ball. That experiment needs to consigned to the bin immediately.



  • MarkFromNorwich
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Christ :joy:

    (For reference, per Google, United have faced 48 shots in our 5 games so far. Literally half.)

    Least Arsenal are somewhat entertaining...
  • Ahmer50x
    19077 posts World Class
    56 shots conceded in 2 away games using the diamond, with a DM that can't cover space/fullbacks who can't defend/young midfielders who struggle to spot danger off the ball. That experiment needs to consigned to the bin immediately.

    Burnley had 18 shots against you at the Emirates in the opener.

    Did you play the diamond then too? (Not being sarcastic. Genuinely curious if its a system or tactic problem)
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4346 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    56 shots conceded in 2 away games using the diamond, with a DM that can't cover space/fullbacks who can't defend/young midfielders who struggle to spot danger off the ball. That experiment needs to consigned to the bin immediately.

    Burnley had 18 shots against you at the Emirates in the opener.

    Did you play the diamond then too? (Not being sarcastic. Genuinely curious if its a system or tactic problem)

    Nah we played 4231 that day, although we had a Guendouzi/Willock pivot for the first time.

    Think we went to a 5atb for the final 20 minutes and sat quite deep so would be interested to see how many shots that brought onto us.
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4346 posts National Call-Up
    Since Unai Emery took charge, Arsenal have had 177 shots on target and faced 192 shots on target - 0.92 SOT per SOT faced.

    Crystal Palace have had 153 shots on target and faced 163 shots on target - 0.94 SOT/SOT faced


    That makes for grim reading. Reliance on an extreme conversion rate from Aubameyang.
  • TakeItSlow
    7540 posts League Winner
    That amount of shots faced is simply unacceptable. I can't remember the last time we actually dominated a match, maybe Spurs at home last year.

    Emery did say he prefers a 5-4 over a 1-0 as soon as he came in but this is beyond a joke. Leno is getting constantly peppered. Looking through yesterdays starting 11 every single player is capable but for some reason something isn't clicking.

    Leno, saves us a hell of a lot. No issue with him.

    AMN, not a right back, but completely gave up yesterday and in general is very lax when it comes to defending. Great going forward.

    Sokratis, he just... bumbles, he's actually alright at defending but I don't think he's a good ball playing CB which Emery clearly wants. He's just an okay CB all round.

    Luiz, brilliant ball player but makes silly mistakes. Sort of need him and Luiz as one player then we'd have a decent all round CB :lol:

    Kolasinac, not really a left back in a four, again he's okay going forward and in fairness nothing really came down his side yesterday defensively, but when he is called upon to defend he's not great.

    Ceballos, stupid to take him off, he's the glue that kept us together in the first half. Incredible work rate as well, needs to start and play every game.

    Guendouzi, he's going to be a top player but still very young and naive. Has got to play in a 3.
    Xhaka, actually had a good game yesterday minus the last 5 minutes where he should've scored and was awful on a counter attack. But in general he's a liability.

    Pepe, he's doing all the right things but I've noticed he's running out of steam in the final part of games, he seems to rush his shots which he was doing last season but its not coming off yet. It was always going to take him a little while to settle in.

    Ozil, was okay yesterday, still a very lax player, I'm not sure you can have him in the formation we played yesterday. He's clearly extremely talented and creates chances out of nothing, while Laca is out he'll start most games. But you can't have him Xhaka and Ceballos in the same 11 especially away from home.

    Auba, don't need to say anything, he carries us. World class striker, movement is the best of any player I've seen in a long time.

    Emery is hell bent on playing Xhaka. Considering everything that's been said we need to go to a back 3 whilst certain players are injured.

    Leno

    Sok - Luiz - Holding
    Xhaka
    AMN - Ceballos - Guendouzi - Kolasinac
    Pepe - Auba

    I'd feel a lot more stable with that side until the actual full backs are back, but at the same time I wish Emery just saw Xhaka for what he is.

    Leno

    Sok - Luiz - Holding

    Bellerin - Ceballos - Guendouzi - Tierney

    Pepe - Laca - Auba

    Is a really exciting 11 and has a lot more stability than our current side.
  • El_Nino
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?
  • Pughy30
    26286 posts Player of the Year
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    Who said that?, plenty of Arsenal fans were critical of our defence on here when we started the season without any improvement at CB
  • El_Nino
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    Who said that?, plenty of Arsenal fans were critical of our defence on here when we started the season without any improvement at CB

    Plenty of arsenal fans in here were adamant your defence wouldn’t matter towards getting 4th, because of your attack supposably being so superior.
  • TakeItSlow
    7540 posts League Winner
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:
  • SDoofus
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 16
    Funny how the mood has changed so quickly. Arsenal fans were being so bullish and arrogant for a little while there. Only took a draw against Watford to see all that false bravado come crashing down. You can't say Arsenal are any better than United or Chelsea, currently. If anything, they're not even as good as them now. Chelsea's young players have hit the ground running, and United's defence looks solid.
  • El_Nino
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?
  • SDoofus
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Funny how the mood has changed so quickly. Arsenal fans were being so bullish and arrogant for a little while there. Only took a draw against Watford to see all that false bravado come crashing down. You can't say Arsenal are any better than United or Chelsea, currently. If anything, they're not even as good as them now. Chelsea's young players have hit the ground running, and United's defence looks solid.

    Adding to this, Arsenal look incredibly over reliant on one player. Aubameyang. That's never good.
  • Keano
    13731 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    They wanted David Luiz... they prob should've just got themselves a transfer ban before making that decision :trollface:
  • El_Nino
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 16
    Keano wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    They wanted David Luiz... they prob should've just got themselves a transfer ban before making that decision :trollface:

    What do you mean? They signed a world class footballer apparently. Absolute bargain at 8 mill, it’s almost as if the club that owned him didn’t want him because he was bad for the dressing room and a calamity on the pitch 💁‍♂️
  • SDoofus
    5702 posts Big Money Move
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    They wanted David Luiz... they prob should've just got themselves a transfer ban before making that decision :trollface:

    What do you mean? They signed a world class footballer apparently. Absolute bargain at 8 mill, it’s almost as if the club that owned him didn’t want him because he was bad for the dressing room and a calamity on the pitch 💁‍♂️

    He's already been responsible for 4 dropped points. 2 clangers against Liverpool, and the clanger last night.
  • El_Nino
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    SDoofus wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    They wanted David Luiz... they prob should've just got themselves a transfer ban before making that decision :trollface:

    What do you mean? They signed a world class footballer apparently. Absolute bargain at 8 mill, it’s almost as if the club that owned him didn’t want him because he was bad for the dressing room and a calamity on the pitch 💁‍♂️

    He's already been responsible for 4 dropped points. 2 clangers against Liverpool, and the clanger last night.

    Yeah but with the exception of every Chelsea fan ever and every neutral fan on the planet, who could have possibly seen it coming?!?
  • Keano
    13731 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    They wanted David Luiz... they prob should've just got themselves a transfer ban before making that decision :trollface:

    What do you mean? They signed a world class footballer apparently. Absolute bargain at 8 mill, it’s almost as if the club that owned him didn’t want him because he was bad for the dressing room and a calamity on the pitch 💁‍♂️

    You lot trid so hard to keep him, up his wages, make him club ambassador, give him a statue... but he was having none of it because Arsenal were calling :trollface:

    SDoofus wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    They wanted David Luiz... they prob should've just got themselves a transfer ban before making that decision :trollface:

    What do you mean? They signed a world class footballer apparently. Absolute bargain at 8 mill, it’s almost as if the club that owned him didn’t want him because he was bad for the dressing room and a calamity on the pitch 💁‍♂️

    He's already been responsible for 4 dropped points. 2 clangers against Liverpool, and the clanger last night.

    He's brilliant, for rival fans.
  • arsenalap
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    Its such a naive point to just say Luiz has cost us points.

    Theres a reason he has conceded 2 pens in 4 games compared to 4 in 160 for Chelsea.

    Our midfield dont offer support and our wingbacks are terrible at defending.

    The system is broken, causing Luiz to have to defend like mad. In terms of performances, Liverpool was his worst game but outside of that he has played quite well.

    We need to go 3atb until Bellerin and Tierney are fit, and we need to get Torreira involved in a system which benefits him.

    Before anyone says otherwise, I wouldn't say it unless it wasnt true. I have no issues criticising Arsenal players. Nelson has been bad, AMN is so inconsistent, and we have other issues, but Luiz hasn't really been one of them, the Liverpool game aside.
  • arsenalap
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    We've been through this many times ffs. Our excuse is that 3 of our back 4 are injured.

    How can you say you hope your defence improved with James/Rudiger back, but then condemn our defense when 3 of our 4 players are out.

    Such hypocrisy...
  • El_Nino
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Its such a naive point to just say Luiz has cost us points.

    Theres a reason he has conceded 2 pens in 4 games compared to 4 in 160 for Chelsea.

    Our midfield dont offer support and our wingbacks are terrible at defending.

    The system is broken, causing Luiz to have to defend like mad. In terms of performances, Liverpool was his worst game but outside of that he has played quite well.

    We need to go 3atb until Bellerin and Tierney are fit, and we need to get Torreira involved in a system which benefits him.

    Before anyone says otherwise, I wouldn't say it unless it wasnt true. I have no issues criticising Arsenal players. Nelson has been bad, AMN is so inconsistent, and we have other issues, but Luiz hasn't really been one of them, the Liverpool game aside.

    The main issue I’d have as an Arsenal fan isn’t how bad or good he is, it’s more that you spent 72 million on your attack, and 8 mill on a CB.

    I get you wanted a new winger and I agree that in an ideal world you buy both. But putting to one side the excitement of a new attacker, how on Earth can anyone justify buying Luiz rather than spending the money from Pepe and getting an actual decent CB.

    I’d be fuming as an Arsenal fan personally.
  • Keano
    13731 posts Has That Special Something
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Its such a naive point to just say Luiz has cost us points.

    Theres a reason he has conceded 2 pens in 4 games compared to 4 in 160 for Chelsea.

    Our midfield dont offer support and our wingbacks are terrible at defending.

    The system is broken, causing Luiz to have to defend like mad. In terms of performances, Liverpool was his worst game but outside of that he has played quite well.

    We need to go 3atb until Bellerin and Tierney are fit, and we need to get Torreira involved in a system which benefits him.

    Before anyone says otherwise, I wouldn't say it unless it wasnt true. I have no issues criticising Arsenal players. Nelson has been bad, AMN is so inconsistent, and we have other issues, but Luiz hasn't really been one of them, the Liverpool game aside.

    Point being, you're going to bring in one defender... who do you go for... David Luiz, who on his day can be great, but the other 75% of the time he's always got a mistake in him that costs goals... it's like what fins says about United & Lukaku... we knew about his first touch issues, you knew about David Luiz being a sketchy defender who can cost/cause goals/pens etc... if you are looking to tighten your defence, you don't go for David Luiz unless you have a leader next to him to calm him from making those mistakes, Sokratis isn't that guy, experience wise you bought a player with loads of it, but you also bought a player that despite all his experience, hasn't learnt from his errors.
  • El_Nino
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    arsenalap wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    We've been through this many times ffs. Our excuse is that 3 of our back 4 are injured.

    How can you say you hope your defence improved with James/Rudiger back, but then condemn our defense when 3 of our 4 players are out.

    Such hypocrisy...

    I’ve said I hope our defence improves, I’ve not said it will? Although as I say it looked much better with Rudiger in, and that was with Azpi and Alonso still.

    Bellerin/Holding/Tierney could improve your defence massively, I know most Arsenal fans believe they will, but I think I speak for the majority of neutrals when I say I disagree, you’ve literally just said Luiz has issues due to the midfield being poor, how will that change when defenders are back...
  • arsenalap
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    El_Nino wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Its such a naive point to just say Luiz has cost us points.

    Theres a reason he has conceded 2 pens in 4 games compared to 4 in 160 for Chelsea.

    Our midfield dont offer support and our wingbacks are terrible at defending.

    The system is broken, causing Luiz to have to defend like mad. In terms of performances, Liverpool was his worst game but outside of that he has played quite well.

    We need to go 3atb until Bellerin and Tierney are fit, and we need to get Torreira involved in a system which benefits him.

    Before anyone says otherwise, I wouldn't say it unless it wasnt true. I have no issues criticising Arsenal players. Nelson has been bad, AMN is so inconsistent, and we have other issues, but Luiz hasn't really been one of them, the Liverpool game aside.

    The main issue I’d have as an Arsenal fan isn’t how bad or good he is, it’s more that you spent 72 million on your attack, and 8 mill on a CB.

    I get you wanted a new winger and I agree that in an ideal world you buy both. But putting to one side the excitement of a new attacker, how on Earth can anyone justify buying Luiz rather than spending the money from Pepe and getting an actual decent CB.

    I’d be fuming as an Arsenal fan personally.

    A winger was a must. We barely created anything last season, yes Pepe is taking time to settle but he should solve a lot of issues.

    We bid 60m for Upamacano. We tried for Rugani. It was rejected so we moved on. We obviously tried for a CB but there were none available who were a reasonable fee. So we went for Luiz is a stop gap.

    I have no issues with the approach. The last thing we need is another Mustafi costing 30m and being on a long contract and useless. If we are waiting for the right CB, then I am fine with that approach.
  • arsenalap
    5712 posts Big Money Move
    El_Nino wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    We've been through this many times ffs. Our excuse is that 3 of our back 4 are injured.

    How can you say you hope your defence improved with James/Rudiger back, but then condemn our defense when 3 of our 4 players are out.

    Such hypocrisy...

    I’ve said I hope our defence improves, I’ve not said it will? Although as I say it looked much better with Rudiger in, and that was with Azpi and Alonso still.

    Bellerin/Holding/Tierney could improve your defence massively, I know most Arsenal fans believe they will, but I think I speak for the majority of neutrals when I say I disagree, you’ve literally just said Luiz has issues due to the midfield being poor, how will that change when defenders are back...

    Yh but you're giving an excuse for Chelsea but then saying we cant use the exact same excuse? Doesn't work like that.

    Also the loss of Kante for you is big at the back. Similarly we need to get Torreira back to speed in a system which fits him as he is our best bet of stemming the midfield issues.

    I can't underestimate the effect of the full back too. You yourself have seen Azpi cost you goals. It's the same for us but on both sides..
  • El_Nino
    3583 posts National Call-Up
    arsenalap wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    arsenalap wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Remember at the start of the year how your defence didn’t matter because your attacks just so good?
    How’s that going?

    You have no right to talk about defence, you've conceded the second most goals in the league :joy:

    I have every right to talk about defence, I’ve never said anything other than it’s appalling, and hopefully will improve with James/Rudiger back. And it was significantly tighter with Rudiger.

    Just because the team I support can’t defend doesn’t mean I can’t call your team out for being embarrassing at the back, the other difference being we’ve had a transfer ban stopping us from improving, what’s your excuse?

    We've been through this many times ffs. Our excuse is that 3 of our back 4 are injured.

    How can you say you hope your defence improved with James/Rudiger back, but then condemn our defense when 3 of our 4 players are out.

    Such hypocrisy...

    I’ve said I hope our defence improves, I’ve not said it will? Although as I say it looked much better with Rudiger in, and that was with Azpi and Alonso still.

    Bellerin/Holding/Tierney could improve your defence massively, I know most Arsenal fans believe they will, but I think I speak for the majority of neutrals when I say I disagree, you’ve literally just said Luiz has issues due to the midfield being poor, how will that change when defenders are back...

    Yh but you're giving an excuse for Chelsea but then saying we cant use the exact same excuse? Doesn't work like that.

    Also the loss of Kante for you is big at the back. Similarly we need to get Torreira back to speed in a system which fits him as he is our best bet of stemming the midfield issues.

    I can't underestimate the effect of the full back too. You yourself have seen Azpi cost you goals. It's the same for us but on both sides..

    The thing is Torreira for me isn’t the best, he was abysmal the last half of last season, and hasn’t shown anything to say he’ll improve, he might do, but for now it’s a big maybe.

    Tierney is unproven so level with James realistically, both will help over there poor counterparts but hard to say how much.

    Personally the difference Rudiger/Kante will make be much much more significant than the difference Holding and Bellerin will make.

    Only time will tell but I don’t think anyone outside of arsenal really rates the players your talking about(which might be underestimating them, only time will tell again)

    Regarding the CBS, you had 72 million to spend, you could have gotten a very good CB for that one way or another imo.
Sign In or Register to comment.