4745 posts National Call-Up
    VMJeTaG.jpg
  • Ahmer50x
    17318 posts World Class
    :lol:
  • G000ner
    4077 posts National Call-Up
    Ceballos has seen the light
    You can compare Aubameyang to Cristiano when he was at Madrid in the sense that he plays close to the goal he lives for scoring. He's very important for us, fundamental. [Nicolas] Pepe is very direct. And Lacazette, for me, is the best player: he understands the game perfectly and, if he's 100 per cent, he's going to give us so much.
  • TakeItSlow
    7182 posts Big Money Move
    Mate Doofus is fully obsessed with Arsenal.
  • Ashy
    9551 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »

Surprised he didnt respond to this in 0.15 seconds notifications must be playing up
  • Dre non-smile
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Me too ❤<3 you have to be a gunner to understand
  • Ashy
    9551 posts League Winner
    edited September 13
    Think SDoofus takes over Retro_G as most deluded rival fan now, at least his name is living up to it :p
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4265 posts National Call-Up
    Ashy wrote: »
    Think SDoofus takes over Retro_G as most deluded rival fan now, at least his name is living up to it :p

I didn't think I'd ever see a Liverpool fan twerking for United fans yet obsessing over hating Arsenal
  • SDoofus

If anyone is being deluded, it's the Arsenal fans. Like I've said, the fact you've got 3 separate fan bases united as one speaks volumes.
  • TakeItSlow
    SDoofus wrote: »

If anyone is being deluded, it's the Arsenal fans. Like I've said, the fact you've got 3 separate fan bases united as one speaks volumes.

Nobody is being deluded, you'd have thought Arsenal fans were saying we should be winning the title. All we've been saying is we SHOULD get 4th, our squad is 3rd/4th best in the league, which it is. What is wrong with that? Go on, enlighten me Doofus.
  • Ashy
    9551 posts League Winner

What about 19 Premier League fan bases united as one when Liverpool almost won the PL, thanks for bottling it
  • SDoofus
    edited September 13
    Post edited by SDoofus on
  • arsenalap
    4533 posts National Call-Up
    Playground stuff this, couldn't make it up
  • TakeItSlow
    Imagine coming in here calling Arsenal fans deluded when all we expect from our squad is 4th :lol:
  • El_Nino
    2905 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Imagine coming in here calling Arsenal fans deluded when all we expect from our squad is 4th :lol:

Your collective expectation is valid but then you go do things like say David Luiz is anything other than a calamity, claim Tierney is anywhere near as proven as Shaw, or that Pepe is somehow a God because takeons but DJ has no end product.

You overrate most of your players and underrate your rivals.

This. Tbf credit to TakeItSlow and the other arsenal fans defending him, I don’t think I’ve ever seen Manchester United/Chelsea/Liverpool fans so united before, which really says all you need to know.
  • TakeItSlow

Your collective expectation is valid but then you go do things like say David Luiz is anything other than a calamity, claim Tierney is anywhere near as proven as Shaw, or that Pepe is somehow a God because takeons but DJ has no end product.

David Luiz isn't just a calamity, and that's purely your opinion. He's a brilliant footballer and very experienced, 8m stop gap at his level is fantastic business for us.

Never claimed Tierney was more proven? Because he isn't more proven than Shaw. From what I've seen of both players he's going to be a better left back, again, just my opinion.

Never said Dan James has no end product :lol: never said Pepe was god because of take ons, stop plucking stuff from thin air and claiming any of us have said such things @Ahmer50x making yourself look silly.

All I've ever said is United's squad is 5th/6th place, Arsenals is 4th placed. And I've rated your players and ours accordingly to fit that notion. You get on your high horse about my comments on United players yet you think you're going to lose against Leicester at home. Lmao.
  • Ahmer50x
    17318 posts World Class

David Luiz isn't just a calamity, and that's purely your opinion. He's a brilliant footballer and very experienced, 8m stop gap at his level is fantastic business for us.

Never claimed Tierney was more proven? Because he isn't more proven than Shaw. From what I've seen of both players he's going to be a better left back, again, just my opinion.

Never said Dan James has no end product :lol: never said Pepe was god because of take ons, stop plucking stuff from thin air and claiming any of us have said such things Ahmer50x making yourself look silly.

All I've ever said is United's squad is 5th/6th place, Arsenals is 4th placed. And I've rated your players and ours accordingly to fit that notion. You get on your high horse about my comments on United players yet you think you're going to lose against Leicester at home. Lmao.

No, you just heavily implied it :lol:
    Sellish wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    Apollo wrote: »
    El_Nino wrote: »
    Teh Zombz wrote: »
    hope james has a big season, i want him to succeed so much

I don’t see that at all, Greenwood/Gomes id say could have breakout seasons, James end product looks like it needs a lot more work.

He's a signing signed for his potential. In his first year he's just got to show signs of that potential and a bit of improvement in his weaker areas as the season progresses.

If he shows that promise, which I hope he will, then that's enough for me in his first year in the PL.

You can train some things but natural instinct isn’t one of them. He really strikes me as a Walcott type. Greenwood much better talent imo.

Not this **** again :joy:

You haven't seen enough of him to write him off. No one has. He's signed because of the potential the club clearly think he has. Hopefully he can deliver on it, but until we've seen how he does in the PL saying he's going to be another Walcott is pointless. Far, far too early.

No, but you can see straight away wether or not a player has natural instinct with finishing. James doesn’t.

There are so many good players that isn't "natural finishers" :lol:
    There is more to football then be able to put it past the goalkeeper

I mean as a wide player sticking the ball in the net and having end product is key. Hence why we got rid of Iwobi. What’s the point In breaking lines with your pace and then not being able to do anything?

He will develop, but the natural talent isn’t there. With Greenwood the talents there, you can clearly see it. You don’t need game after game to see it.

United fans blindly defending him already is odd, everyone can see it.
  • Cyodine
    1309 posts Professional

David Luiz isn't just a calamity, and that's purely your opinion. He's a brilliant footballer and very experienced, 8m stop gap at his level is fantastic business for us

Never said Dan James has no end product :lol: never said Pepe was god because of take ons, stop plucking stuff from thin air and claiming any of us have said such things @Ahmer50x making yourself look silly.

You must have taken one too many knocks to your head as a child. David Luiz will continue to cost you clean sheets. He was horrible vs Liverpool! You're either David Luiz or just slow.
  • TakeItSlow
    edited September 13
    Are people genuinely that dense? “A fantastic footballer” doesn’t mean a fantastic defender. He’s brilliant at football. Passing range and such proves that.

People continuously looking to twist my words to fit something else, gotta love it.
  • El_Nino
    Are people genuinely that dense? “A fantastic footballer” doesn’t mean a fantastic defender. He’s brilliant at football. Passing range and such proves that.

People continuously looking to twist my words to fit something else, gotta love it.

If that’s all you wanted from your CB you should have just put Ozil there.
    Luiz is good technically for a CB, he’s far from a brilliant footballer, we got our most ‘pro football’ and passing coach in Lampard we’ve had for years, and he immediately binned Luiz off because he launches too many long balls 😂
  • arsenalap
    4533 posts National Call-Up
    I haven't been too impressed with Luizs passing.

Hes made 3 or 4 very good passes but with every good one theres a bad one.

But it could be just getting used to the runs of the attackers more.
  • El_Nino
    arsenalap wrote: »
    I haven't been too impressed with Luizs passing.

Hes made 3 or 4 very good passes but with every good one theres a bad one.

But it could be just getting used to the runs of the attackers more.

Nah, that’s his standard, he hits highlight balls, but for every highlight there’s one to forget.
  • TakeItSlow

Luiz is good technically for a CB, he’s far from a brilliant footballer, we got our most ‘pro football’ and passing coach in Lampard we’ve had for years, and he immediately binned Luiz off because he launches too many long balls 😂

No he binned off Luiz because Luiz wasn't listening to your inept, unexperienced manager :lol:
  • SDoofus

No he binned off Luiz because Luiz wasn't listening to your inept, unexperienced manager :lol:

And people wonder why the forum has banded together against Arsenal fans.
  • TakeItSlow

And people wonder why the forum has banded together against Arsenal fans.

Welcome to takeitslow's ignore list. He's ignoring all your posts. Thank you.
  • SDoofus
    Lacazette out until Oct.