Comments

• arsenalap
    4533 posts National Call-Up
    If all the injuries are correct I wouldn't mind starting:

Leno
    AMN - Sokratis - Luiz - Kolasinic
    Ceballos - Chambers - Guendouzi
    Pepe - Laca - Auba

With Chambers dropping to a CB when the full backs attack.

Also I saw Saka played LB for the U19s England. I wonder considering we have many young wingers if he will do a Bellerin and be converted into a LB.

Could be a replacement for Kolasinic in a couple years for the backup spot..
  • TakeItSlow
    7182 posts Big Money Move
    Saka’s ability going forward is too good to be considered as a left back.
  • Kellnerr
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite
    arsenalap wrote: »
    Watching the U21s, Nelson looks absolutely shot of confidence.

Apparently in the last game he was shockingly bad despite his goal.

Something needs to kick him into gear. He is still very young so no worries yet but, I'll happily repeat no way is he ready to be our main backup to the front 3.

He really needs to find himself. Watched him a lot last year at Hoffenheim and he has been really good, then had some disciplinary issues and didn't play really much anymore.
  • arsenalap
    Kellnerr wrote: »

Something needs to kick him into gear. He is still very young so no worries yet but, I'll happily repeat no way is he ready to be our main backup to the front 3.

He really needs to find himself. Watched him a lot last year at Hoffenheim and he has been really good, then had some disciplinary issues and didn't play really much anymore.

He played well yesterday which was good to see. But a lot of it was back to goal stuff. He should be driving at defenders more.
  • Kellnerr
    2498 posts Fans' Favourite

He played well yesterday which was good to see. But a lot of it was back to goal stuff. He should be driving at defenders more.

Will get enough chances in the first team this season, right? He should look to convince, and if not, you should hope he won't do a Gnabry :smiley:
  • arsenalap

Will get enough chances in the first team this season, right? He should look to convince, and if not, you should hope he won't do a Gnabry :smiley:

Yh well Malen is another one. Will be a breakout star this season and we let him go.

The amount of quality young wingers we produce is impressive.

Gnabry
    Malen
    Nelson
    Saka
    Smith-Rowe (less so a winger).

All in the past few years.
  • SDoofus
    4745 posts National Call-Up

Yh well Malen is another one. Will be a breakout star this season and we let him go.

Gnabry
    Malen
    Nelson
    Saka

Lol, calm down.
  • arsenalap
    SDoofus wrote: »

Gnabry
    Malen
    Nelson
    Saka

Lol, calm down.

They are quality young players.
  • SDoofus

Gnabry
    Malen
    Nelson
    Saka

Lol, calm down.

Doesn't mean a lot if they don't amount to anything impressive. I've had this discussion in the United thread a few weeks back. For every Rashford, there's like 50 Januzajs. For every Sterling, there's 50 Ibes.
  • arsenalap

Gnabry
    Malen
    Nelson
    Saka

Lol, calm down.

Doesn't mean a lot if they don't amount to anything impressive. I've had this discussion in the United thread a few weeks back. For every Rashford, there's like 50 Januzajs. For every Sterling, there's 50 Ibes.

Yep not saying it will. Just saying we've produced quite a few young wingers who have quality.

Time will tell how they do. But its impressive to me.

And yes of course for every star there's 5 duds. A lot of it comes down to mentality and career choices.
  • TakeItSlow

Gnabry
    Malen
    Nelson
    Saka

Lol, calm down.

Wow cheers man talk about stating the obvious.
  • TakeItSlow
    c70db137fbfbacc4c90ef1ab85b68519.jpg
  • Sellish
    8975 posts League Winner
    That Tierney card.
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    :joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Pxul_
    7724 posts League Winner
    I saw that on facebook, wish it was true but he’s like 79 rated iirc
  • TakeItSlow
    :joy: :joy: :joy:

He's a 79 this fifa?
  • Tornado31619
    16491 posts World Class
    He is, my bad.
  • Dre non-smile
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Why is pepe's dribbling only 85 , it should at least be an 86 , 87 would be fair
  • Pxul_
    7724 posts League Winner
    Should be in the high 90s given the take ons he’s done
  • arsenalap
    Pxul_ wrote: »

Dont know if sarcasm or not..

But yh I think he should have been 84 potentially. Itll be updated eventually I think.

• Dre non-smile

Nah can't use that to determine , any one can beat a player , that more shows how skilled he , dribbling is how good your dribble is and how consistent , but based of , of what he did in france it should be an 87
  • Dre non-smile

But yh I think he should have been 84 potentially. Itll be updated eventually I think.

We're talking about his dribbling mate check the convo before commenting
  • arsenalap
    edited September 12

... I'm fully aware mate.. I'm saying he should have been 84 seeing as you're talking about his fifa ratings, and his dribbling increasing would have done that.

I'm saying is it sarcasm because theres been a lot or chat about his dribbling and take ons in other threads.

I can read mate.
  • Dre non-smile

... I'm fully aware mate.. I'm saying he should have been 84 seeing as you're talking about his fifa ratings, and his dribbling increasing would have done that.

I'm saying is it sarcasm because theres been a lot or chat about his dribbling and take ons in other threads.

I can read mate.

83 is fair fifa shouldn't be getting players key attributes wrong his dribbling should. E higher and jadon sanchos passing should be higher he's a winged playmaker
  • SDoofus
    Liverpool, Ceballos says, was quite a lesson. It takes him a moment to order his thoughts. “I’ve never seen anything like what I saw at Anfield; I haven’t seen a team that plays better, that presses like them, the way the fans carry them along.

“They take the air from you. You spend so much time defending and when you want to do something with the ball, when you want to breathe, they’re back on top of you. They’re very well-drilled.”

Lovely.
  • El_Nino
    2905 posts Fans' Favourite
    Liverpool, Ceballos says, was quite a lesson. It takes him a moment to order his thoughts. “I’ve never seen anything like what I saw at Anfield; I haven’t seen a team that plays better, that presses like them, the way the fans carry them along.

“They take the air from you. You spend so much time defending and when you want to do something with the ball, when you want to breathe, they’re back on top of you. They’re very well-drilled.”

Lovely.

Think Ceballos might be eyeing a transfer to Liverpool by the sounds of it.
  • Sellish
    8975 posts League Winner

He must have missed the trophy cabinet.
  • Tropicaz XBL
    4265 posts National Call-Up