Arsenal Football Club

Comments

  • Nem
    5742 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 25
    Had no clue Gnabry was ex-Arsenal. He seems to have improved a lot.

    You mean to say you don't remember his hugely successful spell on loan at West Brom? 🤔
  • Tornado31619
    14589 posts Has That Special Something
    I didn’t know him before he signed for Bayern. And even then, he struck me as another signing of theirs just to reduce the competition in the Bundesliga, but he’s actually starting for them now.
  • Ahmer50x
    13115 posts Has That Special Something
    @G000ner After today, 4 of your next 5 in the league are away. You've only beaten Blackpool and Huddersfield away from home in 2019 in all comps.

    How confident are you feeling for the upcoming stretch?
  • G000ner
    3728 posts National Call-Up
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    @G000ner After today, 4 of your next 5 in the league are away. You've only beaten Blackpool and Huddersfield away from home in 2019 in all comps.

    How confident are you feeling for the upcoming stretch?

    We're generally playing better than we were a couple of months ago, so hopefully we should find the away games a little easier. Emery's finally worked out something that resembles our best eleven and that's helping. As long as we continue to win all our home games and win a couple of the away games then it should be enough to get top 4. I'm pretty confident
  • Bob_Dylan
    19179 posts World Class
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Had no clue Gnabry was ex-Arsenal. He seems to have improved a lot.

    Do you live under a rock?

    :D
  • Ashy
    8613 posts League Winner
    We can beat Palace and Brighton at home

    Everton, Watford, Wolves, Leicester, Burnley away

    I think we will get 4 points from the first 3 and 3/4 points from the last 2 so that's 76/77 points which is enough for top 4 imo, I predict a lot of the others will finish on 74-76 points

  • Tornado31619
    14589 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Had no clue Gnabry was ex-Arsenal. He seems to have improved a lot.

    Do you live under a rock?

    :D

    You’re a bit late :lol:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19179 posts World Class
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Pxul_ wrote: »
    Had no clue Gnabry was ex-Arsenal. He seems to have improved a lot.

    Do you live under a rock?

    :D

    You’re a bit late :lol:

    Law school keeping me busy, sorry
  • TakeItSlow
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    I predict and expect two home wins. Puts us firmly on 69 points.

    We will win one away game. The rest are up in the air but I think we’ll finish on 75 points which will be enough to secure top 4.

    Got to remember that united have to play city and Chelsea. The chelsea vs United game in particular is huge for us. We aren’t guaranteed to drop points but those two are.

    Chelsea also play Liverpool. Spurs play city. Our hardest game is Wolves away.

    In an ideal world Chelsea draw with United, Liverpool draw with Chelsea and City beat spurs and united.

    Exciting stuff.
  • TakeItSlow
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    Arsenal can afford to draw two games and lose one of the last 7. Must win the rest and that secures it for me. If the loss is turned into a win they will secure 3rd.
  • BLUESBOY345
    1341 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve watched a lot of football but this performance by AMN is by far the worst individual performance I’ve ever seen in my life. EVER!
  • Ahmer50x
    13115 posts Has That Special Something
  • G000ner
    3728 posts National Call-Up
    Crazier that they've put Mustafi on the same level as Sokratis
  • ViVaWhom
    7013 posts Big Money Move
    i am certain the only reason arsenal have an incredible home record is because teams visiting dont attack enough
  • Nem
    5742 posts Big Money Move
    G000ner wrote: »
    Crazier that they've put Mustafi on the same level as Sokratis

    Thought exactly the same. Bizarre.
  • Retro_G
    25945 posts Player of the Year
    Well, well, well, you have top 4 in your own hands and the pressure gets to you again. A few potential banana skins coming up, can you cope with the pressure?
  • Nem
    5742 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Well, well, well, you have top 4 in your own hands and the pressure gets to you again. A few potential banana skins coming up, can you cope with the pressure?

    Got United to pip Arsenal to 4th by one point.
  • Retro_G
    25945 posts Player of the Year
    Nem wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Well, well, well, you have top 4 in your own hands and the pressure gets to you again. A few potential banana skins coming up, can you cope with the pressure?

    Got United to pip Arsenal to 4th by one point.

    I hope you're right mate!
  • G000ner
    3728 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Well, well, well, you have top 4 in your own hands and the pressure gets to you again. A few potential banana skins coming up, can you cope with the pressure?

    Nothing to do with pressure :D
  • Sellish
    8124 posts League Winner
    edited April 8
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

    If Schindler and Jorgenson could get two clean sheets away then Mustafi Sokratis should atleast get one.
  • Ahmer50x
    13115 posts Has That Special Something
    Sellish wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

    If Schindler and Jorgenson could get two clean sheets away then Mustafi Sokratis should atleast get one.

    Sokratis is decent, Mustafi is crap.

    Arsenal need a new CB this summer.
  • truegunn3r
    8285 posts League Winner
    edited April 15
    No Deeney it doesn’t always work out. “I whack the first one and see what Arsenal are made of”


    Enjoy your ban
  • TakeItSlow
    4527 posts National Call-Up
    HUGE win yesterday.

    Palace (H)
    Wolves (A)
    Leicester (A)
    Brighton (H)
    Burnley (A)

    9 points gets us top 4 now imo. Cannot see United winning all 5 of their games. Chelsea could be an issue if they beat United but doubt it.
  • The performance was worrying, though. Had Watford had 11 men, I doubt you would have won that.
  • Boomba
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    e9c1aaf9c3cf64c19c61139d94861494.jpg

    old kits > new kits
  • forearms
    4158 posts National Call-Up
    Boomba wrote: »
    e9c1aaf9c3cf64c19c61139d94861494.jpg

    old kits > new kits

    That is hideous 😬
  • Boomba
    832 posts Semi-Pro
    forearms wrote: »
    Boomba wrote: »
    e9c1aaf9c3cf64c19c61139d94861494.jpg

    old kits > new kits

    That is hideous 😬

    idk man I just love the old kits of most teams than the current ones.
  • Tornado31619
    14589 posts Has That Special Something
  • Gervonta
    3378 posts National Call-Up

    What makes it even more funny is he’s a “World Cup winner”.
Sign In or Register to comment.