Arsenal Football Club

Comments

  • ViVaWhom
    8325 posts League Winner
    :joy: needing to cheat against this milan side
  • BLUESBOY345
    1468 posts Play-Off Hero
    Geez that was generous
  • ViVaWhom
    8325 posts League Winner
    that 5th official was clearly bored
  • Rhodesia
    790 posts Semi-Pro
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    :joy: needing to cheat against this milan side
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    that 5th official was clearly bored

    And then there was silence.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Good performance.

    A lot of good performances in both legs.
  • ViVaWhom
    8325 posts League Winner
    Rhodesia wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    :joy: needing to cheat against this milan side
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    that 5th official was clearly bored

    And then there was silence.

    well i did stop watching at ht, ref killed the game
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Rhodesia wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    :joy: needing to cheat against this milan side
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    that 5th official was clearly bored

    And then there was silence.

    well i did stop watching at ht, ref killed the game

    Awwww

    I’m sure you stopped watching the United game at the weekend when Liverpool didn’t get either of those penalties and Valencia wasn’t sent off....
  • ViVaWhom
    8325 posts League Winner
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Rhodesia wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    :joy: needing to cheat against this milan side
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    that 5th official was clearly bored

    And then there was silence.

    well i did stop watching at ht, ref killed the game

    Awwww

    I’m sure you stopped watching the United game at the weekend when Liverpool didn’t get either of those penalties and Valencia wasn’t sent off....

    well none of the decisions were wrong so no, and that game wasnt a tier b compeittion either, and it didnt have a starting score and it was also not a neutral game to me...

    i mean many reasons why your comment is dumb
  • SDoofus
    6256 posts Big Money Move
    It’s a Tier B competition now? :D yet you parade the EL trophy win like it’s an actual achievement.
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Rhodesia wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    :joy: needing to cheat against this milan side
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    that 5th official was clearly bored

    And then there was silence.

    well i did stop watching at ht, ref killed the game

    Awwww

    I’m sure you stopped watching the United game at the weekend when Liverpool didn’t get either of those penalties and Valencia wasn’t sent off....

    :D Another day, another evisceration of Viva.
  • Kman
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Rhodesia wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    :joy: needing to cheat against this milan side
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    that 5th official was clearly bored

    And then there was silence.

    well i did stop watching at ht, ref killed the game

    Awwww

    I’m sure you stopped watching the United game at the weekend when Liverpool didn’t get either of those penalties and Valencia wasn’t sent off....

    :D Another day, another evisceration of Viva.

    Why you always align yourself with dumb people?
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Kman wrote: »
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Rhodesia wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    :joy: needing to cheat against this milan side
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    that 5th official was clearly bored

    And then there was silence.

    well i did stop watching at ht, ref killed the game

    Awwww

    I’m sure you stopped watching the United game at the weekend when Liverpool didn’t get either of those penalties and Valencia wasn’t sent off....

    :D Another day, another evisceration of Viva.

    Why you always align yourself with dumb people?

    Try to make a post that is funny or intelligent (or even something other than "wow you are so sad get a life Tamerlane") and I might "align" myself with you.
  • WestardLord
    1593 posts Play-Off Hero
    Welbeck be like

    anigif_original-26167-1455126051-1.gif
  • Kman
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    Kman wrote: »
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    No_NaMe wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    Rhodesia wrote: »
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    :joy: needing to cheat against this milan side
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    that 5th official was clearly bored

    And then there was silence.

    well i did stop watching at ht, ref killed the game

    Awwww

    I’m sure you stopped watching the United game at the weekend when Liverpool didn’t get either of those penalties and Valencia wasn’t sent off....

    :D Another day, another evisceration of Viva.

    Why you always align yourself with dumb people?

    Try to make a post that is funny or intelligent (or even something other than "wow you are so sad get a life Tamerlane") and I might "align" myself with you.

    But if you lot weren’t sad and needed a life I wouldn’t have to say it...
  • ViVaWhom
    8325 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018
    SDoofus wrote: »
    It’s a Tier B competition now? :D yet you parade the EL trophy win like it’s an actual achievement.

    It is tier b and it is an achievement... I dont get why it cant be both? Winning EL is not easy, as you lot proved.

    But as a neutral when a ref kills the game(and decision goes to the stronger team) i dont feel need to carry on watching after the break, i dont get all the fuss created :lol: you people are so sensitive

    I guess posting in arsenal thread about the game seems like i am attacking ( :lol: ) but there is no match thread so get over it (this obviously isnt aimed at you, aimed at arsenal fans here)

  • SDoofus
    6256 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    ViVaWhom wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    It’s a Tier B competition now? :D yet you parade the EL trophy win like it’s an actual achievement.

    It is tier b and it is an achievement... I dont get why it cant be both? Winning EL is not easy, as you lot proved.

    But as a neutral when a ref kills the game(and decision goes to the stronger team) i dont feel need to carry on watching after the break, i dont get all the fuss created :lol: you people are so sensitive

    I guess posting in arsenal thread about the game seems like i am attacking ( :lol: ) but there is no match thread so get over it (this obviously isnt aimed at you, aimed at arsenal fans here)

    There's a bit of a difference between having to beat United, Dortmund and Sevilla, to having to beat the likes of Ajax and Celta Vigo and Rostov :D

    You got incredibly lucky that you were plonked into the weakest EL in years. No chance would you have won it if you needed to beat Liverpool, Dortmund, Villareal and then Sevilla. Absolutely no chance.

    Sevilla already tonked you this year.
  • ViVaWhom
    8325 posts League Winner
    and you didnt win it either... lost to Sevilla too
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    And didn’t beat Seville in the groups.
  • SDoofus
    6256 posts Big Money Move
    What? I didn't say we won it?
  • Kellnerr
    2857 posts Fans' Favourite
    That final against Sevilla was one of the most disgusting refereeing performances I've ever witnessed. The game should have been over after the first 45 minutes :neutral:
  • SDoofus
    6256 posts Big Money Move
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    That final against Sevilla was one of the most disgusting refereeing performances I've ever witnessed. The game should have been over after the first 45 minutes :neutral:

    I watched this on a disgustingly bad stream on a family holiday in Scotland with horrendous wifi, so I don't remember much. What happened in terms of decisions?
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something
    I remember Moreno having a shocker and thinking that would be the end of him in a Pool shirt.
  • Kellnerr
    2857 posts Fans' Favourite
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    That final against Sevilla was one of the most disgusting refereeing performances I've ever witnessed. The game should have been over after the first 45 minutes :neutral:

    I watched this on a disgustingly bad stream on a family holiday in Scotland with horrendous wifi, so I don't remember much. What happened in terms of decisions?

    3 handballs in their box, 2 should definitely have been penalties and one could have been. Unbelievable that the ref missed all 3 :joy:
  • G000ner
    4431 posts National Call-Up
    Cska shouldn't be too difficult for us, I'd expect us to make the Semi-Final. Issue is, none of the three other best teams in the competition face each other. Meaning the semis will likely be Atletico, Lazio, Leipzig and us. No easy opponent there.

    Good news is that Lacazette should be back soon. Even though he didn't play badly yesterday, I can't endure Welbeck for much longer.
  • Kman
    2996 posts National Call-Up
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    That final against Sevilla was one of the most disgusting refereeing performances I've ever witnessed. The game should have been over after the first 45 minutes :neutral:

    I watched this on a disgustingly bad stream on a family holiday in Scotland with horrendous wifi, so I don't remember much. What happened in terms of decisions?

    3 handballs in their box, 2 should definitely have been penalties and one could have been. Unbelievable that the ref missed all 3 :joy:

    Christ you whinge about refs a lot. I guess it gives you a ready made excuse to why you lose games lol.

  • Kellnerr
    2857 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kman wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    SDoofus wrote: »
    Kellnerr wrote: »
    That final against Sevilla was one of the most disgusting refereeing performances I've ever witnessed. The game should have been over after the first 45 minutes :neutral:

    I watched this on a disgustingly bad stream on a family holiday in Scotland with horrendous wifi, so I don't remember much. What happened in terms of decisions?

    3 handballs in their box, 2 should definitely have been penalties and one could have been. Unbelievable that the ref missed all 3 :joy:

    Christ you whinge about refs a lot. I guess it gives you a ready made excuse to why you lose games lol.

    Not using it as an excuse. We had tons of chances in that game and were just stupid not to take them. Have you actually seen that game? Because if you did you'd know I'm just right lol.
  • Tornado31619
    17982 posts World Class
    Tuchel deal agreed for next season
  • Ashy
    10040 posts Has That Special Something
    Tuchel deal agreed for next season

    Damn...
  • LiveArsenal
    1336 posts Professional
    I'm happy with that
Sign In or Register to comment.