149 TIF Dost

1
TopCat
533 posts An Exciting Prospect
Tucked up in my club.

Fingers crossed for Premium TOTS SBCs.

Comments

  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    149..Interesting number
  • Game over man game over
    6607 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    Rather have 46 Yàya's
  • DREAM
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2017
    I have 15. Seems like everyone has the same idea but I still see him being a minimum of 25K and I bought all for 13.5. You should make bank come TOTS.
  • dylanmaasie
    388 posts Sunday League Hero
    i have 25 but i thinks there's not coming a sbc when you need 86rated informs
  • TopCat
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Xtc wrote: »
    149..Interesting number

    1 in my squad one, 1 gap each in my TP and watchlist to sell rewards/buy players.
  • DREAM
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    i have 25 but i thinks there's not coming a sbc when you need 86rated informs

    can see guaranteed TOTY SBC's tbh..but theyw ill be expensive.
  • TopCat
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hoping for a popular player SBC that miss out on TOTS.
  • Leon0713
    1806 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited April 2017
    Got 33 sitting on my transfer list, hoping to make some serious bank come TOTS.

    Worth picking up 15 more? Hate being without money though
  • daaVinci
    69 posts Park Captain
    Rather have 46 Yàya's

    OG
  • mindm4ster
    4923 posts Big Money Move
    DREAM wrote: »
    I have 15. Seems like everyone has the same idea but I still see him being a minimum of 25K and I bought all for 13.5. You should make bank come TOTS.

    there was never any SBC that required 86 rated IF
  • Ronaldo
    3746 posts National Call-Up
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    DREAM wrote: »
    I have 15. Seems like everyone has the same idea but I still see him being a minimum of 25K and I bought all for 13.5. You should make bank come TOTS.

    there was never any SBC that required 86 rated IF

    logic... there was never one that required an 86 rated low pace dutch striker either
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    I thought I m comited with 35 and 20 Consiglis but damn 149 :joy:
  • mindm4ster
    4923 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    DREAM wrote: »
    I have 15. Seems like everyone has the same idea but I still see him being a minimum of 25K and I bought all for 13.5. You should make bank come TOTS.

    there was never any SBC that required 86 rated IF

    logic... there was never one that required an 86 rated low pace dutch striker either

    maybe there will be........
  • Ronaldo
    3746 posts National Call-Up
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    DREAM wrote: »
    I have 15. Seems like everyone has the same idea but I still see him being a minimum of 25K and I bought all for 13.5. You should make bank come TOTS.

    there was never any SBC that required 86 rated IF

    logic... there was never one that required an 86 rated low pace dutch striker either

    logic... so he will be worth as much as any other unpopular IF card because there's loads of them . Don't see why would this card go up more

    Lets say an 88 rated team with 2 informs is required getting a higher rated inform for cheaps means you have to
    invest less in the other players then if you get an 84 rated inform where you have to compensate elsewhere
  • TopCat
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Ronaldo wrote: »
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    DREAM wrote: »
    I have 15. Seems like everyone has the same idea but I still see him being a minimum of 25K and I bought all for 13.5. You should make bank come TOTS.

    there was never any SBC that required 86 rated IF

    logic... there was never one that required an 86 rated low pace dutch striker either

    maybe there will be........

    His SIF went to 30k when BD SBCs dropped.
    Most 86 rated IF went to around 40k (PS4)
  • lyriic
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Have about 120 of him and 20 consiglis. Now I always live in fear of accidentally hitting the assign all button. :D
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    I have about 10 but also 120 84's and 10 IF guardado's and SIF Toornstra's. Plus about 30 of the cheapest gold IFs sitting in my club
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    lyriic wrote: »
    Have about 120 of him and 20 consiglis. Now I always live in fear of accidentally hitting the assign all button. :D

    You've got me worried what does that do
  • TopCat
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    sunderland wrote: »
    I have about 10 but also 120 84's and 10 IF guardado's and SIF Toornstra's. Plus about 30 of the cheapest gold IFs sitting in my club

    Mackems Know where the trading is at, our only joy at present.
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    TopCat wrote: »
    sunderland wrote: »
    I have about 10 but also 120 84's and 10 IF guardado's and SIF Toornstra's. Plus about 30 of the cheapest gold IFs sitting in my club

    Mackems Know where the trading is at, our only joy at present.

    Feels bad
  • Bob Loblaw
    11247 posts Has That Special Something
    $$$
  • DREAM
    3209 posts National Call-Up
    unloaded half of mine at 20k, bought all at 13. I think he will rise a couple more thousand during this event, too lazy to wait until TOTS when he would probably hit 30K+
  • TopCat
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    In the process of mass listing between 21-23k.

    Between 2 and 4 an hour selling.
  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    TopCat wrote: »
    sunderland wrote: »
    I have about 10 but also 120 84's and 10 IF guardado's and SIF Toornstra's. Plus about 30 of the cheapest gold IFs sitting in my club

    Mackems Know nothing

  • Rutta
    6136 posts Big Money Move
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    DREAM wrote: »
    I have 15. Seems like everyone has the same idea but I still see him being a minimum of 25K and I bought all for 13.5. You should make bank come TOTS.

    there was never any SBC that required 86 rated IF

    Premium ones such as Luiz and Torres did. You needed 6 INFs in a 88 rated squad.
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    sunderland wrote: »
    lyriic wrote: »
    Have about 120 of him and 20 consiglis. Now I always live in fear of accidentally hitting the assign all button. :D

    You've got me worried what does that do

    If you assign all and you don't have enough spaces on the trade pile you're in discard city
  • lyriic
    163 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sunderland wrote: »
    lyriic wrote: »
    Have about 120 of him and 20 consiglis. Now I always live in fear of accidentally hitting the assign all button. :D

    You've got me worried what does that do

    If you assign all and you don't have enough spaces on the trade pile you're in discard city

    Yup and it already happened to me before so it feels like disarming a bomb at times. :D
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    @mindm4ster just sold 47 Bas Dost for 28k. POTY hype. It worked. You should trust us B)
  • Kove
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    Rather have 46 Yàya's

    Sold mine at St Patrick's Day B)
  • mindm4ster
    4923 posts Big Money Move
    murazor wrote: »
    @mindm4ster just sold 47 Bas Dost for 28k. POTY hype. It worked. You should trust us B)

    I did buy 35 of them :trollface:
    and I think you sold them prematurely - he might be liike 40k when TOTS Sbc will drop
    though its tempting to sell them now for over 30k
Sign In or Register to comment.