Your opinion on 87 Mertens?

RoosGianni
3207 posts National Call-Up
Anyone used this card after his upgrade? Want to play him in a 4321 as a LF. Can't find any recent reviews on youtube after his upgrade. He's a big chunk out of my budget so I want to hear some opinions of you guys.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    What he lacks in size and strength, he makes up with amazing pace, dribbling, and finishing. IF you like quick and agile wingers, he will be one of your favorite players this year on the wing.
  • TheMenezLover
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not worth that price, I'd rather have insigne who's much cheaper.
    Mertens wasn't even that good actually
  • RoosGianni
    What he lacks in size and strength, he makes up with amazing pace, dribbling, and finishing. IF you like quick and agile wingers, he will be one of your favorite players this year on the wing.

I'm using Giovinco on 7 chem as RF and he is very fun to use and I can easily beat my opponent with him. So I guess they are pretty similar?
  • TheMenezLover
    1780 posts Play-Off Hero
    RoosGianni wrote: »

I'm using Giovinco on 7 chem as RF and he is very fun to use and I can easily beat my opponent with him. So I guess they are pretty similar?

Yes very
  • RoosGianni
    Not worth that price, I'd rather have insigne who's much cheaper.
    Mertens wasn't even that good actually

Now making a decision is even harder :wink:

Guess I'll try Mertens first and if he doesn't play well I will get the 88 Insigne.
  • Falafelmonster
    4816 posts National Call-Up
    Overpriced, not that worth it over the 85.