This game is very random, unfair, bored and for dirty people [Screens]

Rubenr_rs
531 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2017
First of all I have to say that I am not talking about handicap, momentum or scripting, so I am not breaking any point of the rules, so MODERATORS dont have to close this DISCUSSION or warning me for no reason.
Check the rules and all is right
fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/96/forum-rules

My complaint is about the game by itself, how it is done in such an unfair way and the gameplay too.

I am a FIFA online player active since FIFA 08 on Xbox 360 till the date, so I feel with all the right to express myself and give my point of view of this game, always respecting the rules of the forum obviously.

I have always been Gold 1 weekly and Elite 3 or 2 monthly, so I am not bad and I can see the general level of people in every game and say if he is good or bad.

Only use to play FUT Champions and the problem here is that from two weekends till the date, many games that I have played are always won unfairly both to my favor or the favor of my opponent.
This FIFA I feel that there are many games where one day I can win 10 consecutive matches and finish 12-2 record in that day, and the next day my players become bronze players who can not do more than 3 passes in a row, they do not move correctly, they can't unmark, it becomes too difficult to score a goal, my defenses become useless and make big spaces and get desorganized, and the same with the whole team in general.

This kind of things didn't happen in previous FIFA :|

Also I realize that there are many games where I shoot and shoot (clearly oportunities obviously, not longshots as crazy) and domain a whole game and the balll just do not enter and can't score, and my opponent with an opportunity that he has he score most of the times.
Obviously the same happens to my favor, matches where my opponent has too many opportunities and domain a match and is far superior to me, but my goalkeeper save many shots and he fails clear chances of goal, and I the only opportunty that I have in the match I can score and win.

Im not complaining and saying that I always want to win in an unfair way, I ONLY WANT A FAIR GAME for me and my opponent, so that if a loose a game it is really deserved for my opponent and don't feel bad because of the game mistakes/issues/bugs.
Also if I win I want to win in a fair way, and if I has to lose with a very good opponent, Ok I lose, but with no mistakes from the game or stupid goals at minute 45/90/120.

Also this FIFA helps to those who literally park the bus for 90 minutes and waste time as they can, its very automatic this game :/ It's very sad that EA allows this (by the way the game is done obviously).

Also If a player is winning for example by minute 65 it is very easy to park the bus and never let you opponent to get the ball and waste time as much as you can all the remaining time.

Consider that this game mode is a PROFESSIONAL mode and eSports where you can get into a WORLD CUP so it has to be the most fair possible with no advantages from the game.

These screenshots are from matches from this weekend and the previous one, also you can add me and to Xbox Live and play some friendly matches. :)

This I didn't deserved to won and I won in penalties :|

k973u0.png

LOL

3134ytk.png

This I won in extra times, was very unfair for my opponent :(

kco0e9.png

No word, feel bad for this win :'(

wwngav.png

1 shoot from my opponent and scored 2 goals!!! LOL
Fortunately for me I won in extra time

fuap2h.png

Another defeat :(

2z6hu7o.png

Amazing, but I won! :smiley:

f2tvgx.png

I remember this game he had a record 15-1 and I won him very unfair, I added him to Xbox, he was Elite 2 that moment.

2ey8e29.png
Post edited by Rubenr_rs on

Comments

• Rubenr_rs
    Up
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Stats can be very deceiving - Its all about where the shots were from and how the placement/execution of the shot was

Anyone can take 15 long shots and claim they dominated

Does seem to go on streaks though - Ill win a few then lose a few then start winning again - that could easily be my fault for carrying on playing while frustrated though
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited April 2017
    Uberman656 wrote: »
    Stats can be very deceiving - Its all about where the shots were from and how the placement/execution of the shot was

Does seem to go on streaks though - Ill win a few then lose a few then start winning again - that could easily be my fault for carrying on playing while frustrated though

Read all the post please...

And I never get rage, always play very concentrated 100% focus on the game and very calm :)
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class
    Rubenr_rs wrote: »

And I never get rage, always play very concentrated 100% focus on the game and very calm :)

I did read the entire post.........................

As for the 45th/90th/120th minute goals - they appear like they happen all the time when people forget they probably last 5-6 ingame minutes regardless of the amount of time added on - of course they are going to happen more consistently than others - Doesn't lessen the frustration though
  • Rubenr_rs

As for the 45th/90th/120th minute goals - they appear like they happen all the time when people forget they probably last 5-6 ingame minutes regardless of the amount of time added on - of course they are going to happen more consistently than others - Doesn't lessen the frustration though

Are you on xbox one or ps4?
  • Uberman
    15740 posts World Class

Xbox one
  • Rubenr_rs

Xbox one

Lets play a game, and see im not that bad :wink:
  • Rubenr_rs
    Up
  • RadioShaq
    16177 posts Moderator
    So your saying your bad but want to play people to prove your good. I feel confused maybe I misunderstood the point.
  • Abreu12
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    "Bush did 911"

lol
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional
    First of all I have to say that I am not talking about handicap, momentum or scripting, so I am not breaking any point of the rules, so MODERATORS dont have to close this DISCUSSION or warning me for no reason.

My complaint is about the game by itself, how it is done in such an unfair way and the gameplay too.

I am a FIFA online player active since FIFA 08 on Xbox 360 till the date, so I feel with all the right to express myself and give my point of view of this game, always respecting the rules of the forum obviously.

I have always been Gold 1 weekly and Elite 3 or 2 monthly, so I am not bad and I can see the general level of people in every game and say if he is good or bad.

Only use to play FUT Champions and the problem here is that from two weekends till the date, many games that I have played are always won unfairly both to my favor or the favor of my opponent.
    This FIFA I feel that there are many games where one day I can win 10 consecutive matches and finish 12-2 record in that day, and the next day my players become bronze players who can not do more than 3 passes in a row, they do not move correctly, they can't unmark, it becomes too difficult to score a goal, my defenses become useless and make big spaces and get desorganized, and the same with the whole team in general.

Also I realize that there are many games where I shoot and shoot (clearly oportunities obviously, not longshots as crazy) and domain a whole game and the balll just do not enter and can't score, and my opponent with an opportunity that he has he score most of the times.
    Obviously the same happens to my favor, matches where my opponent has too many opportunities and domain a match and is far superior to me, but my goalkeeper save many shots and he fails clear chances of goal, and I the only opportunty that I have in the match I can score and win.

Im not complaining and saying that I always want to win in an unfair way, I ONLY WANT A FAIR GAME for me and my opponent, so that if a loose a game it is really deserved for my opponent and don't feel bad because of the game mistakes/issues/bugs.
    Also if I win I want to win in a fair way, and if I has to lose with a very good opponent, Ok I lose, but with no mistakes from the game or stupid goals at minute 45/90/120.

Also this FIFA helps to those who literally park the bus for 90 minutes and waste time as they can, its very automatic this game :/ It's very sad that EA allows this (by the way the game is done obviously).

Also If a player is winning for example by minute 65 it is very easy to park the bus and never let you opponent to get the ball and waste time as much as you can all the remaining time.

Consider that this game mode is a PROFESSIONAL mode and eSports where you can get into a WORLD CUP so it has to be the most fair possible with no advantages from the game.

These screenshots are from matches from this weekend and the previous one, also you can add me and to Xbox Live and play some friendly matches. :)

k973u0.png

LOL

3134ytk.png

kco0e9.png

wwngav.png

fuap2h.png

2z6hu7o.png

f2tvgx.png

I remember this game he had a record 15-1 and I won him very unfair, I added him to Xbox, he was Elite 2 that moment.

2ey8e29.png

100% agree with what you wrote.

Dont listen to those fan boys, they probly never had such things happen to their gameplay or are just so .... That they dont even notice gameplay differences.

I know exactly what you mean, i have this all the time, last friday i go 16-3, with amazing smooth gameplay for me,

My players do everything right and even when i mess up , i got the game in my favor back very quickly, then saturday its a hole different story, game (read connection)feels against me and i litterly can not even string a few passes together, skillmoves having delay, players not aware of their surroundings, have to micro manage everything and the more i try to control those games the more i lose control , if that makes any sense

Its not that i was unbeatable, its just that my team do everything right from Interception to perfect defence to very good attacking vision, superb passing and positioning ,even when i mess up a few times in 1 game, i can correct it , and still win it.

And my oppenments where not noobs but people who knew how to play(played them earlier, friends,after game chat,leaderboards) i play fifa long enough(1994) to notice my oppenements level of play and awereness/vision.

Its all down to who got the game in their favor(read connection).

People on here that slag such posts off have probly a bad internet connection(or worse then thier oppenement) and got the game in their favor 90% of the time , annd probly have never expierenced such gameplay we talk about or simply dont even notice it and being to stuborn and pride.

We know better.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something

zcy57a3.png
  • SuperJames9005
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    This game is all about random drawing and luck. I can hit posts 10 times in a row in 3 matches and conceded 10 goals from same 3 matches with 12 shots.

See my previous posts. I almost lose temper and want to hit the TV to pieces.
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited April 2017

zcy57a3.png

That was also on previous FIFAs, but not that high than this FIFA.
    EA level teams on ultimate team that's clear and everyody know that.

For example, yo go to play a game out of FUT in Quick match with Musa, Butland, Smalling, Walker, Martial, Vardy, Shaw, etc.... Against a team with Lewandowski, Reus, Aubameyang, Vidal, Boateng, Alaba, etc
    If the players are in the exact same level and ability the players who use Bundesliga is going to win easily.....

Yo take the same players with the same teams into FUT and the player who is gonna win is the one who has more luck, doesnt make a FUT gameplay, dont concede a rebound or run "more".

This is a real factor that if you are a FIFA player at least from 3 years ago you will notice that this FIFA 17 EA has exceeded in "that".
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something

Player "leveling" does not exist. You just described what handicap is without saying the word handicap.
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited April 2017
    MysticM wrote: »

k973u0.png

LOL

3134ytk.png

kco0e9.png

wwngav.png

fuap2h.png

2z6hu7o.png

f2tvgx.png

2ey8e29.png

100% agree with what you wrote.

Dont listen to those fan boys, they probly never had such things happen to their gameplay or are just so .... That they dont even notice gameplay differences.

I know exactly what you mean, i have this all the time, last friday i go 16-3, with amazing smooth gameplay for me,

My players do everything right and even when i mess up , i got the game in my favor back very quickly, then saturday its a hole different story, game (read connection)feels against me and i litterly can not even string a few passes together, skillmoves having delay, players not aware of their surroundings, have to micro manage everything and the more i try to control those games the more i lose control , if that makes any sense

Its not that i was unbeatable, its just that my team do everything right from Interception to perfect defence to very good attacking vision, superb passing and positioning ,even when i mess up a few times in 1 game, i can correct it , and still win it.

And my oppenments where not noobs but people who knew how to play(played them earlier, friends,after game chat,leaderboards) i play fifa long enough(1994) to notice my oppenements level of play and awereness/vision.

Its all down to who got the game in their favor(read connection).

People on here that slag such posts off have probly a bad internet connection(or worse then thier oppenement) and got the game in their favor 90% of the time , annd probly have never expierenced such gameplay we talk about or simply dont even notice it and being to stuborn and pride.

We know better.

Agree in All what you wrote.

Its sad but is true, Im a real fan of this saga and I just want EA to make a real fair game, fun, out of mistakes and with GREAT SERVERS.
    Let's hope in FIFA 18 it improve. :smile:
  • Marleigh
    2270 posts Fans' Favourite

zcy57a3.png

For example, yo go to play a game out of FUT in Quick match with Musa, Butland, Smalling, Walker, Martial, Vardy, Shaw, etc.... Against a team with Lewandowski, Reus, Aubameyang, Vidal, Boateng, Alaba, etc
    If the players are in the exact same level and ability the players who use Bundesliga is going to win easily.....

Yo take the same players with the same teams into FUT and the player who is gonna win is the one who has more luck, doesnt make a FUT gameplay, dont concede a rebound or run "more".

This is a real factor that if you are a FIFA player at least from 3 years ago you will notice that this FIFA 17 EA has exceeded in "that".

Your OP states you are not talking about handicap then you make a post that literally describes what people believe handicap is. It doesn't exist and discussion is banned on the forum because it doesn't exist.
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional

zcy57a3.png

Yo take the same players with the same teams into FUT and the player who is gonna win is the one who has more luck, doesnt make a FUT gameplay, dont concede a rebound or run "more" .

I refuse(i have up untill december tho)to play with sweaty bpl players like Kante/Martial/walker/bailey/Andy Gray and Musa ,butland and co, and even their IF's i avoid like the plague now(except OTW Mane)

I rather play with players i like in real life and make "my" ultimate team.

Also when i see the usual bpl sweat team like bailey,smalldini, kante, walker, i do my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ best to win that game and give em every DAB they deserve, and when i see you have Musa!!!!, then be ready for me, as i will make heaven and earth move to win that game and destroy you.... Lol, i do luv those games :P
  • Rubenr_rs
    edited April 2017

zcy57a3.png

Yo take the same players with the same teams into FUT and the player who is gonna win is the one who has more luck, doesnt make a FUT gameplay, dont concede a rebound or run "more" .

I refuse(i have up untill december tho)to play with sweaty bpl players like Kante/Martial/walker/bailey/Andy Gray and Musa ,butland and co, and even their IF's i avoid like the plague now(except OTW Mane)

Also when i see the usual bpl sweat team like bailey,smalldini, kante, walker, i do my **** best to win that game and give em every DAB they deserve, and when i see you have Musa!!!!, then be ready for me, as i will make heaven and earth move to win that game and destroy you.... Lol, i do luv those games :P

You make me laugh :smiley: hahaha

Same for me, when I play against that kind of sweat teams, specially when the oppponent is really good and know how yo use them right, I have to play my best!!!

But finally it is a game and you have to enjoy it, and also it makes you improve your game
  • MysticM
    1064 posts Professional

zcy57a3.png

Also when i see the usual bpl sweat team like bailey,smalldini, kante, walker, i do my **** best to win that game and give em every DAB they deserve, and when i see you have Musa!!!!, then be ready for me, as i will make heaven and earth move to win that game and destroy you.... Lol, i do luv those games :P

You make me laugh :smiley: hahaha

Same for me, when I play against that kind of sweat teams, specially when the oppponent is really good and know how yo use them right, I have to play my best!!!

But finally it is a game and you have to enjoy it, and also it makes you improve your game

Hehe yes, i will even go sit up straith for those kind of players haha, they deserve our very best lol. :)
  • ps4manama
    59 posts Park Captain
    would people buy all Musas and Butlands and discard them. thanks.
  • Denisianes
    8153 posts League Winner
    Marleigh wrote: »

zcy57a3.png

It doesn't exist and discussion is banned on the forum because it doesn't exist.

Are you implying that discussions about Santa Claus, Illuminati, Lord Bendtner's scoring potency and the Boogeyman are banned on these forums? :cry:
  • ml1dch
    1534 posts Play-Off Hero

zcy57a3.png

How are you establishing that those players in your "experiment" are the exact same level?

Sounds very scientific.
  • Rubenr_rs
    ml1dch wrote: »

zcy57a3.png

How are you establishing that those players in your "experiment" are the exact same level?

Sounds very scientific.

For some reason EA assign overalls to players.....

For example, out of FUT give Gorilla (TOP player) a team with a full 78-82 players overall like Musa, Butland, Martial, Can, Renato Sanches, etc........ against Boraslegend (Top player) with a team full of 84-88 overall players not used too much on FUT like Kroos, Pique, Lahm, Hummels, Ribery...

Will win Boraslegend easy
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    This kind of things didn't happen in previous FIFA

TBF last fifa was way worse for me anyway.
  • Mutu10gol
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    good thread, OP you 100 % correct
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2017
    Marleigh wrote: »

zcy57a3.png

Your OP states you are not talking about handicap then you make a post that literally describes what people believe handicap is. It doesn't exist and discussion is banned on the forum because it doesn't exist.

Nah!You're lying and you know that!But you're moderator it's your job!!!!
  • RadioShaq
    16177 posts Moderator
    Mods don't get paid do they? Why would they lie?
  • They Caged Non
    6342 posts Big Money Move
    RadioShaq wrote: »

They are still in the employ of EA and have to follow guidelines as a Mod, much like someone who does voluntary work in a Charity Shop, they can't just be bad at it because they don't get paid.

People have posted pages of code taken from Fifa that prove the game manipulates the difficulty based on certain criteria so its quite sad these people are still forced to bang the drum.
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    RadioShaq wrote: »

And you know he's lying!