Hamsik 88 Love

WallOfTrump
585 posts Sunday League Hero
Dude is an animal. Pulled him in an untradeable sbc.
I've never spent more than 200k on card. But this is the best attacking mid I've ever played with.
Scored a hatrick of 3 insane goals to win my last WL game in the 90th.

Side not/question: who are comparable Cm in other leagues?

Comments

• DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Hamsik is life
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    He destroys team flow for me. He wants all the attention when I put him at CAM. I need a playmaker not a player that my whole game-play has to revolve around.
  • WallOfTrump
    585 posts Sunday League Hero
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    He destroys team flow for me. He wants all the attention when I put him at CAM. I need a playmaker not a player that my whole game-play has to revolve around.

Haha. Don't understand how that works. You control the ball. You're saying he gets out of position wanting the the ball?

I've played 70-80 games with him 2 WLs. Never noticed anything like that. Seems to share pretty well with my Most my team around him is 84-87 with a 91 higiuan. All flow well together.
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    agentxyz2 wrote: »

Haha. Don't understand how that works. You control the ball. You're saying he gets out of position wanting the the ball?

I've played 70-80 games with him 2 WLs. Never noticed anything like that. Seems to share pretty well with my Most my team around him is 84-87 with a 91 higiuan. All flow well together.

Yes, He will take my Strikers spot and ends up forcing Icardi into the CAM zone where he isnt as effective. Too much position swapping and making striker runs when i need him to stay center a ping through balls.
  • jordansky1111
    6945 posts Big Money Move
    I play him CDM and hes amazing. Great passing, attacking runs and a rocket of a shot. His defending is also solid and he picks up amazing positions around the pitch when playing out from the back. Definitely worth the 240k i paid.
  • DtGodmage22
    7050 posts League Winner
    Icardi is a poacher hes always going to go into the cam spot