Name the 3 things that annoy you the most about this game. Should be fun!
1) people who have home kit and away kits the same colour. Good grief, its not that difficult to choose a different coloured kit for your away kit!
2) referees blowing for half time or full time when you are through on goal.
3) How bloody good freakin Butland is. I HATE playing against him!!
In my mind, this is the major problem closing the skill gap. It also discourages people developing their play, making most games very generic in players and style.
My players running into each other, losing the ball and leaving the opposition through on goal.
Passing, it's terrible generally.
People who never pass.
People who slide tackle every tackle.
1. Broken ball physics - Tackle a player and then they get the ball back - then run through clear on goal.
2. Player Switching - it is so off! Even when switched to manual, you have no real control over it.
3. Rubbish Own Team AI - you lose possession because one of you AI teammates run into and then you lose possession.
2. AI-assistance - The AI offers too much hand holding to players that sit back in their own box
3- Ball physics - So many times I've seen the ball suck into the net, deflect/bounce impossibly and defy the laws of physics
2. Input delay, while playing against trash connections.
2,) No cards or fouls called. You can get chokeslamed and headbutted and not even a foul is called never mind a card.
3,) Uttet stupid and random events - mertersaker smashing mane for pace, Ibra getting thown around like a rag doll by coutinho...
Players running into each other
Long shots that always seem to go in - the player isn't even balanced and it just looks like a hit and hope.
P.S I know it's only three but have to give an honourable mention to people that take forever to take a goal kick, free kick or corner...it's okay mate I'll wait for you....
2. Players who are good in real life suck in game
3. Pace and physical are overpowered
One sided lag
2. Less than subtle tilting
The innombrable (You know what I'm talking about)
Easier to count things we like about Fifa then opposite..
Pack weight getting worse and worse every year.
2) Rubbish game
3) Abysmal game
I will take your honourable mention as that also does my head in too!! Just get on with it man!!