FIFA 18 Starhead Thread.

Comments

• ChrisW1991
    1216 posts Professional
    nyx88 wrote: »
    Ok lads probably HUGE NEWS. You heard it first here.

In the past Christian Daudert, CEO of Staramba already talked about possible partners and used Konami and EA as examples.
    We know Staramba has sold 36 finished (post production and everything) faces to Konami for Pes2017. Staramba called this a succesful test.

Three weeks ago C.Daudert gave an interview with a few interesting quotes.

Whats the business model of staramba?
    C.D.: " staramba is world market leader in a field wich is about creating high res 3d data from people. These 3d data can be used for different applications. And we sell them for these applications and we're talking here about a huge future market - digitally and haptically (pointing on figurines)."

Wich products do you offer and who are the customers?
    C.D.: " Our customers are first of all b2b game developers like for example Konami or EASports, who need lifelike avatars for their games and for that we deliver the 3d datas. [...]"

How are the growth prospects/ predictions for 2017?
    C.D.: " [...] We just have short time ago increased our profit forecasts significantly because already in the first months of the year we could feel there is a very high demand for our 3d datas and our 3d instagraph wich is our scan system. So we are very optimistic to make some good revenues already in the first half of the year but towards the end of the year espacially very good revenues with profits. [...]"

Source:

B)
    He basically confirmed that EA and Konami are aquiring 3d data from them. And that because of these 3d data wich they do as a business give them a pretty bright future.
    Remember. Staramba is a german company. I can totally see a Bundesliga scan now. 25% likely for fifa 18. 75% likely for fifa 19 if you ask me.

Thoughts?

I think you re right. We will see what the new database show us in the coming weeks. I saw Ribery, Griezmann and probably Kimmich with 'new' staramba faces in the last trailers.

I thought Kimmich looked like he had a new scan too, like you say a staramba face.. Also I posted earlier today a link and to me it looks as tho De Bruyne might have a new scan too?
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    409 posts Sunday League Hero
    ChrisW1991 wrote: »
    Ok lads probably HUGE NEWS. You heard it first here.

In the past Christian Daudert, CEO of Staramba already talked about possible partners and used Konami and EA as examples.
    We know Staramba has sold 36 finished (post production and everything) faces to Konami for Pes2017. Staramba called this a succesful test.

Three weeks ago C.Daudert gave an interview with a few interesting quotes.

Whats the business model of staramba?
    C.D.: " staramba is world market leader in a field wich is about creating high res 3d data from people. These 3d data can be used for different applications. And we sell them for these applications and we're talking here about a huge future market - digitally and haptically (pointing on figurines)."

Wich products do you offer and who are the customers?
    C.D.: " Our customers are first of all b2b game developers like for example Konami or EASports, who need lifelike avatars for their games and for that we deliver the 3d datas. [...]"

How are the growth prospects/ predictions for 2017?
    C.D.: " [...] We just have short time ago increased our profit forecasts significantly because already in the first months of the year we could feel there is a very high demand for our 3d datas and our 3d instagraph wich is our scan system. So we are very optimistic to make some good revenues already in the first half of the year but towards the end of the year espacially very good revenues with profits. [...]"

Source:

B)
    He basically confirmed that EA and Konami are aquiring 3d data from them. And that because of these 3d data wich they do as a business give them a pretty bright future.
    Remember. Staramba is a german company. I can totally see a Bundesliga scan now. 25% likely for fifa 18. 75% likely for fifa 19 if you ask me.

Thoughts?

I think you re right. We will see what the new database show us in the coming weeks. I saw Ribery, Griezmann and probably Kimmich with 'new' staramba faces in the last trailers.

I thought Kimmich looked like he had a new scan too, like you say a staramba face.. Also I posted earlier today a link and to me it looks as tho De Bruyne might have a new scan too?

De Bruyne is scanned by EA. That has been confirmed. Hopefully Staramba scanned more teams in Germany, Spain, France, Porugal and the Netherlands.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Not long too wait, staramba are releasing there 3D database in august

But this don't have to mean something. It might show the possible faces but if EA will have all of them is questionable.

• LuisGarcia
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited July 2017
    I saw that staramba scanned munchen gladbach and they have scans for kruse, hahn etc. That might explain how EA got those unexpected faces in fifa 15 or 16. Maybe a trial for future partnering?
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    edited July 2017
    LuisGarcia wrote: »
    I saw that staramba scanned munchen gladbach and they have scans for kruse, hahn etc. That might explain how EA got those unexpected faces in fifa 15 or 16. Maybe a trial for future partnering?

I don't think so. The gladbach scans from staramba are from the 16/17 season.

But what just came to my mind is that dybala might be a staramba scan in fifa 18 because we saw his tattoo. EA only scans faces. Staramba does body scans.

Fifa 17
    juv-dybala-fifa17.jpg
    Buffon-Paul_Pogba-Paulo_Dybala-Juventus-FIFA_17-EA_Sports_OLEVID20160706_0017_1.jpg

Fifa 18
    DCFUn31XkAI0Oaa.jpg
  • ZizioGardo
    1437 posts Professional
    edited July 2017

But what just came to my mind is that dybala might be a staramba scan in fifa 18 because we saw his tattoo. EA only scans faces. Staramba does body scans.

Not correct. EA added Messi's tattoo for FIFA 17. So they could also add the tattoo themselves for Dybala.

Would EA really pay Staramba for some of their scans?
    EA have said that they want to do everything 'in house', so why pay 10.000 euro for 1 face.

It would be awesome if they did buy Staramba's whole database, but I don't think that EA would do it..
    We've seen with PES, that Staramba makes some quality faces, but would EA really pay that much money for some faces, when they are scanning teams themselves? I doubt it.

Let's all hope that I'm wrong!

• Harsbo
    13 posts Ball Boy

Fifa 17
    juv-dybala-fifa17.jpg
    Buffon-Paul_Pogba-Paulo_Dybala-Juventus-FIFA_17-EA_Sports_OLEVID20160706_0017_1.jpg

Fifa 18
    DCFUn31XkAI0Oaa.jpg

However, you are not entirely right. As of last year's FIFA, body scans were introduced - James Rodriguez is an example hereof. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Nevertheless, I can't stop wondering about the unresolved scan of Sebastian Jung. This is a long shot; maybe he was scanned by staramba as some sort of demo/prototype? Whereas FIFA may early on have experimented with the possibility of using those scans. Does anyone know, when exactly staramba started doing scans? Wasn't Jung implemented for FIFA 15?

As for my opinion, the notion regarding a BL-scan seems increasingly likely. The presentation of the expansion of the BL (3. BL and DFB Pokal) would seem totally misplaced with the lack of realism and authenticity in the highest tire. What's all this for then? More than 50 teams without real stadiums and scans? Basically nothing to play for...
  • Happo
    53 posts Park Captain
    How do I post a screenshot? Cause I'm the new trailer you can see griezman hairband
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    ZizioGardo wrote: »

Not correct. EA added Messi's tattoo for FIFA 17. So they could also add the tattoo themselves for Dybala.

EA have said that they want to do everything 'in house', so why pay 10.000 euro for 1 face.

It would be awesome if they did buy Staramba's whole database, but I don't think that EA would do it..
    We've seen with PES, that Staramba makes some quality faces, but would EA really pay that much money for some faces, when they are scanning teams themselves? I doubt it.

I know there are tattoos in the game but only messi, james, reus because they were coverstars.
    Would EA pay for scans? The answer is "yes they already do". The ceo of staramba basically confirmed EA as a customer in the interview i've translated.
    Everything inhouse? Yes but things can change.
    10000 $ for one face? Dude are you crazy how do you came to that number. Based on business reports of staramba i came to the result that one face did cost konami 1.111,00 €. No guarantee for that number but it seems realistic.
    Harsbo wrote: »

Fifa 17
    juv-dybala-fifa17.jpg

Fifa 18
    DCFUn31XkAI0Oaa.jpg

However, you are not entirely right. As of last year's FIFA, body scans were introduced - James Rodriguez is an example hereof. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Nevertheless, I can't stop wondering about the unresolved scan of Sebastian Jung. This is a long shot; maybe he was scanned by staramba as some sort of demo/prototype? Whereas FIFA may early on have experimented with the possibility of using those scans. Does anyone know, when exactly staramba started doing scans? Wasn't Jung implemented for FIFA 15?

As for my opinion, the notion regarding a BL-scan seems increasingly likely. The presentation of the expansion of the BL (3. BL and DFB Pokal) would seem totally misplaced with the lack of realism and authenticity in the highest tire. What's all this for then? More than 50 teams without real stadiums and scans? Basically nothing to play for...

Yes but EA only did tattoos for cover stars - they got a special treatment. Dybala is no coverstar. But maybe they added the tattoo because its very simple to recreate.
    Staramba with their scan technology do bodyscans. That includes all visible tattoos.
  • ChrisW1991
    1216 posts Professional
    Happo wrote: »
    How do I post a screenshot? Cause I'm the new trailer you can see griezman hairband

We've already seen it mate, looks like they've changed their mind on his original scan and decided to use staramba, which can only be a great thing for scans outside of the premier league, maybe we could be getting a full Athletico scans from staramba this year
  • LuisGarcia
    395 posts Sunday League Hero

I know there are tattoos in the game but only messi, james, reus because they were coverstars.
    Would EA pay for scans? The answer is "yes they already do". The ceo of staramba basically confirmed EA as a customer in the interview i've translated.
    10000 $ for one face? Dude are you crazy how do you came to that number. Based on business reports of staramba i came to the result that one face did cost konami 1.111,00 €. No guarantee for that number but it seems realistic.

Fifa 17
    juv-dybala-fifa17.jpg

Fifa 18
    DCFUn31XkAI0Oaa.jpg

Yes but EA only did tattoos for cover stars - they got a special treatment. Dybala is no coverstar. But maybe they added the tattoo because its very simple to recreate.
    Staramba with their scan technology do bodyscans. That includes all visible tattoos.

Around 1000 euro or dollar for 1 face is very reasonable. EA would be crazy not to buy those faces. 10.000 is way tu much. Staramba is the perfect partner for EA. They would be nuts not to use them.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional

Fifa 17
    juv-dybala-fifa17.jpg

Fifa 18
    DCFUn31XkAI0Oaa.jpg

Around 1000 euro or dollar for 1 face is very reasonable. EA would be crazy not to buy those faces. 10.000 is way tu much. Staramba is the perfect partner for EA. They would be nuts not to use them.

I found the post i made back in the fifa 17starhead thread, page179.

I have found something interesting. Maybe you already know about staramba as i wrote about this company, the oppotunity and their cooperation with konami. I read a report about their half year reults wich was published in September on dgab.de and came across the following part.

"Starting in 2017 the digital business will influence the turnover and result by utilizing the already scanned data [...] A succesful pilot phase with the japanese Konami Corp. [...] japanese game developer [...] By doing this Staramba was able to generate a digital test turnover of 40 TEUR without additional development costs"

So Konami - Staramba did a pilot phase. Staramba sold the already scanned faces to konami for 40 thousend Euros. No word on how many faces were part of the deal. But when you go on the staramba website you can see wich teams they have done and if you then compare it with the new faces of pes 2017 you will have an idea. Furthermore the article said that one of the markets staramba wants to participate is digital sport. Wich would indicate they're aim to scan and sell their 3d scans to interested developers.

What i suggest to EA!?!? Buy the f#ck!ng faces there... put them on your crappy generic players and everyone will be happy. Thanks. ;):D

Sources :
    So it is 40.000€ for 36 faces. Makes 1.111,00€ each face as i said.
  • Supercorner24
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect

Fifa 17
    juv-dybala-fifa17.jpg

Fifa 18
    DCFUn31XkAI0Oaa.jpg

I found the post i made back in the fifa 17starhead thread, page179.

I have found something interesting. Maybe you already know about staramba as i wrote about this company, the oppotunity and their cooperation with konami. I read a report about their half year reults wich was published in September on dgab.de and came across the following part.

"Starting in 2017 the digital business will influence the turnover and result by utilizing the already scanned data [...] A succesful pilot phase with the japanese Konami Corp. [...] japanese game developer [...] By doing this Staramba was able to generate a digital test turnover of 40 TEUR without additional development costs"

So Konami - Staramba did a pilot phase. Staramba sold the already scanned faces to konami for 40 thousend Euros. No word on how many faces were part of the deal. But when you go on the staramba website you can see wich teams they have done and if you then compare it with the new faces of pes 2017 you will have an idea. Furthermore the article said that one of the markets staramba wants to participate is digital sport. Wich would indicate they're aim to scan and sell their 3d scans to interested developers.

What i suggest to EA!?!? Buy the f#ck!ng faces there... put them on your crappy generic players and everyone will be happy. Thanks. ;):D

Sources :
    So it is 40.000€ for 36 faces. Makes 1.111,00€ each face as i said.

Fifa is a billion game, the can have more!
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    edited July 2017
    Maybe they have made a deal with Staramba? Why use the scan of Staramba in the case of Griezmann? They already threated him.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Maybe they have made a deal with Staramba? Why use the scan of Staramba in the case of Griezmann? They already threated him.

They probably only changed his hairstyle.
  • RollsReus
    1473 posts Professional
    Reading that, Staramba sounds good for both companies. Hopefully we can get more obscure players as a result if EA really are using their services!
  • Princd90
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Princd90 wrote: »
    RollsReus wrote: »
    Griezmann looks very good. Chuffed he's finally been sorted.

it's sad that our standards have been so lowered, that we get excited by seeing 1 quality player with a scan, when on pes 17 it took me several days to finish watching all the players with scans or good customs, most of them were players I'd never heard about, from all over the place, slovakia, romania, Italy, japan, australia, Argentina, Chile, brazil etc... which gives you so many options on career mode, that it will give you a headache, cuz you know you won't be able to buy all the top talent players with faces in the game. Unfortunately on Fifa you end up recycling the same english youth players in each career mode, pes are miles ahead when it comes to faces, and tbh it's hard to see fifa catching up anytime soon....

• TeamExtreme17
    3243 posts National Call-Up
    edited July 2017
    So let me get this right, EA declined the opportunity to give every player in their game a custom face (mods), for FREE!? Because they like to do things "In House".. But now it looks like they're PAYING someone to use their faces? Which I'm all for! But I now see no reason why they cant re-contact those modders to accept their offer and use all of their custom faces for every player in Fifa with a generic face!!??

Absolutely no excuses for generic faces anymore!!!!!!
  • Cyentruk
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I created a list base on Staramba Shop: https://shop.staramba.com/sport.html

All players below got full scan body, and may be all (and many more) will come into FIFA 18, why not?

England
    1. Dele Alli
    2. Ross Barkley
    3. Nathaniel Clyne
    4. Eric Dier
    5. Danny Drinkwater
    6. Fraser Forster
    7. Joe Hart
    8. Jordan Henderson
    9. Harry Kane
    10. Adam Lallana
    11. James Milner
    12. Wayne Rooney
    13. Danny Rose
    14. Chris Smalling
    15. Raheem Sterling
    16. John Stones
    17. Daniel Sturridge
    18. Theo Walcott
    19. Danny Welbeck
    20. Jamie Vardy

Arsenal FC - Season 2015/16
    1. Mikel Arteta
    2. Hektor Bellerin
    3. Santi Cazorla
    4. Petr Cech
    5. Francis Coquelin
    6. Kieran Gibbs
    7. Oliver Giroud
    8. Laurent Koscielny
    9. Per Mertesacker
    10. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
    11. Mesut Özil
    12. Aaron Ramsey
    13. Alexis Sánchez
    14. Theo Walcott
    15. Jack Wilshere

Arsenal FC - Season 2016/17
    1. Oliver Giroud
    2. Mesut Özil
    3. Alexis Sánchez
    4. Aaron Ramsey
    5. Laurent Koscielny
    6. Petr Cech
    7. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
    8. Theo Walcott
    9. Santi Cazorla
    10. Héctor Bellerín
    11. Shkodran Mustafi

Chelsea FC
    1. Gary Cahill
    2. Diego Costa
    3. Cesc Fabregas
    4. Eden Hazard
    5. David Luiz
    6. John Terry
    7. Willian

Tottenham Hotspur
    1. Toby Alderweireld
    2. Dele Alli
    3. Ben Davies
    4. Mousa Dembele
    5. Eric Dier
    6. Christian Eriksen
    7. Vincent Janssen
    8. Harry Kane
    9. Erik Lamela
    10. Hugo Lloris
    11. Danny Rose
    12. Heung-Min Son
    13. Jan Vertonghen
    14. Michel Vorm
    15. Victor Wanyama
    16. Kyle Walker
    17. Kevin Wimmer
    18. Harry Winks

DFB - Confederation Cup
    1. Manuel Neuer
    2. Marco Reus
    3. Thomas Müller
    4. Mario Götze
    5. Joshua Kimmich
    6. Mesut Özil
    7. Jérôme Boateng
    8. Mario Gómez
    9. Toni Kroos
    10. Mats Hummels
    11. Sami Khedira

DFB - Season 2015/2016
    1. Karim Bellarabi
    2. Oliver Bierhoff
    3. Jerome Boateng
    4. Emre Can
    5. Julian Draxler
    6. Matthias Ginter
    7. Mario Gómez
    8. Mario Götze
    9. Ilkay Gündogan
    10. Jonas Hector
    11. Benedikt Höwedes
    12. Mats Hummels
    13. Sami Khedira
    14. Joshua Kimmich
    15. Andreas Köpke
    16. Christoph Kramer
    17. Toni Kroos
    18. Max Kruse
    19. Bernd Leno
    20. Joachim Löw
    21. Thomas Müller
    22. Shkodran Mustafi
    23. Manuel Neuer
    24. Mesut Özil
    25. Marco Reus
    26. Sebastian Rudy
    27. Antonio Rüdiger
    28. Leroy Sané
    29. Thomas Schneider
    30. André Schürrle
    31. Kevin Volland
    32. Ron-Robert Zieler

FC Bayern München - Season 2015/16
    1. Xabi Alonso
    2. David Alaba
    3. Holger Badstuber
    4. Juan Bernat
    5. Berni
    6. Jérôme Boateng
    7. Kingsley Coman
    8. Mario Götze
    9. Joshua Kimmich
    10. Philipp Lahm
    11. Robert Lewandowski
    12. Javier Martínez
    13. Thomas Müller
    14. Manuel Neuer
    15. Rafinha
    16. Franck Ribéry
    17. Arjen Robben
    18. Tom Starke
    19. Thiago
    20. Sven Ulreich
    21. Bundle
    22. Douglas Costa

FC Bayern München - Season 2016/17
    1. Robert Lewandowski
    2. Manuel Neuer
    3. Arturo Vidal
    4. Philipp Lahm
    5. Franck Ribéry
    6. Arjen Robben
    7. Thomas Müller
    8. Mats Hummels
    9. David Alaba
    10. Douglas Costa
    11. Jérôme Boateng

Borussia Dortmund
    1. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
    2. Marc Bartra
    3. Hendrik Bonmann
    4. Roman Bürki
    5. Gonzalo Castro
    6. Ousmane Dembélé
    7. Matthias Ginter
    8. Mario Götze
    9. Raphaël Guerreiro
    10. Shinji Kagawa
    11. Emre Mor
    12. Mikel Merino
    13. Joo-Ho Park
    14. Lukasz Piszczek
    15. Marco Reus
    16. Sebastian Rode
    17. André Schürrle
    18. Roman Weidenfeller
    19. Felix Passlack
    20. Christian Pulisic
    21. Nuri Sahin
    22. Marcel Schmelzer
    23. Sokratis
    24. Julian Weigl

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    1. Andreas Christensen
    2. Mamadou Doucouré
    3. André Hahn
    4. Christofer Heimeroth
    5. Patrick Herrmann
    6. Julian Korb
    7. Christof Kramer
    8. Raffael
    9. Nils Rütten
    10. Yann Sommer
    11. Djibril Sow
    12. Lars Stindl
    13. Ibrahima Traoré
    14. Oscar Wendt
    15. Yannik Vestergaard

Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    1. Kevin Volland
    2. Wendell
    3. Charles Aranguiz
    4. Jonathan Tah
    5. Julian Brandt
    6. Karim Bellarabi
    7. Lars Bender
    8. Hakan Calhanoglu
    9. Stefan Kießling
    10. Chicharito
    11. Bernd Leno

Real Madrid
    1. Karim Benzema
    2. Toni Kroos
    3. Cristiano Ronaldo
    4. James Rodriguez
    5. Gareth Bale

Atlético de Madrid
    1. Gabi Fernández
    2. Antoine Griezmann
    3. Koke
    4. Fernando Torres
    5. Diego Godín

Juventus FC
    1. Gonzalo Higuain
    2. Dani Alvas
    3. Paolo Dybala
    4. Gianluigi Buffon
    5. Leonardo Bonuccii
    6. Andea Barzagli
    7. Claudio Marchisio
    8. Giortgio Chiellini
    9. Sami Khedira
    10. Juan Cuadrado
    11. Patrice Evra
  • Steph3998
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cyentruk wrote: »
    I created a list base on Staramba Shop: https://shop.staramba.com/sport.html

All players below got full scan body, and may be all (and many more) will come into FIFA 18, why not?

England
    1. Dele Alli
    2. Ross Barkley
    3. Nathaniel Clyne
    4. Eric Dier
    5. Danny Drinkwater
    6. Fraser Forster
    7. Joe Hart
    8. Jordan Henderson
    9. Harry Kane
    10. Adam Lallana
    11. James Milner
    12. Wayne Rooney
    13. Danny Rose
    14. Chris Smalling
    15. Raheem Sterling
    16. John Stones
    17. Daniel Sturridge
    18. Theo Walcott
    19. Danny Welbeck
    20. Jamie Vardy

Arsenal FC - Season 2015/16
    1. Mikel Arteta
    2. Hektor Bellerin
    3. Santi Cazorla
    4. Petr Cech
    5. Francis Coquelin
    6. Kieran Gibbs
    7. Oliver Giroud
    8. Laurent Koscielny
    9. Per Mertesacker
    10. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
    11. Mesut Özil
    12. Aaron Ramsey
    13. Alexis Sánchez
    14. Theo Walcott
    15. Jack Wilshere

Arsenal FC - Season 2016/17
    1. Oliver Giroud
    2. Mesut Özil
    3. Alexis Sánchez
    4. Aaron Ramsey
    5. Laurent Koscielny
    6. Petr Cech
    7. Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
    8. Theo Walcott
    9. Santi Cazorla
    10. Héctor Bellerín
    11. Shkodran Mustafi

Chelsea FC
    1. Gary Cahill
    2. Diego Costa
    3. Cesc Fabregas
    4. Eden Hazard
    5. David Luiz
    6. John Terry
    7. Willian

Tottenham Hotspur
    1. Toby Alderweireld
    2. Dele Alli
    3. Ben Davies
    4. Mousa Dembele
    5. Eric Dier
    6. Christian Eriksen
    7. Vincent Janssen
    8. Harry Kane
    9. Erik Lamela
    10. Hugo Lloris
    11. Danny Rose
    12. Heung-Min Son
    13. Jan Vertonghen
    14. Michel Vorm
    15. Victor Wanyama
    16. Kyle Walker
    17. Kevin Wimmer
    18. Harry Winks

DFB - Confederation Cup
    1. Manuel Neuer
    2. Marco Reus
    3. Thomas Müller
    4. Mario Götze
    5. Joshua Kimmich
    6. Mesut Özil
    7. Jérôme Boateng
    8. Mario Gómez
    9. Toni Kroos
    10. Mats Hummels
    11. Sami Khedira

DFB - Season 2015/2016
    1. Karim Bellarabi
    2. Oliver Bierhoff
    3. Jerome Boateng
    4. Emre Can
    5. Julian Draxler
    6. Matthias Ginter
    7. Mario Gómez
    8. Mario Götze
    9. Ilkay Gündogan
    10. Jonas Hector
    11. Benedikt Höwedes
    12. Mats Hummels
    13. Sami Khedira
    14. Joshua Kimmich
    15. Andreas Köpke
    16. Christoph Kramer
    17. Toni Kroos
    18. Max Kruse
    19. Bernd Leno
    20. Joachim Löw
    21. Thomas Müller
    22. Shkodran Mustafi
    23. Manuel Neuer
    24. Mesut Özil
    25. Marco Reus
    26. Sebastian Rudy
    27. Antonio Rüdiger
    28. Leroy Sané
    29. Thomas Schneider
    30. André Schürrle
    31. Kevin Volland
    32. Ron-Robert Zieler

FC Bayern München - Season 2015/16
    1. Xabi Alonso
    2. David Alaba
    3. Holger Badstuber
    4. Juan Bernat
    5. Berni
    6. Jérôme Boateng
    7. Kingsley Coman
    8. Mario Götze
    9. Joshua Kimmich
    10. Philipp Lahm
    11. Robert Lewandowski
    12. Javier Martínez
    13. Thomas Müller
    14. Manuel Neuer
    15. Rafinha
    16. Franck Ribéry
    17. Arjen Robben
    18. Tom Starke
    19. Thiago
    20. Sven Ulreich
    21. Bundle
    22. Douglas Costa

FC Bayern München - Season 2016/17
    1. Robert Lewandowski
    2. Manuel Neuer
    3. Arturo Vidal
    4. Philipp Lahm
    5. Franck Ribéry
    6. Arjen Robben
    7. Thomas Müller
    8. Mats Hummels
    9. David Alaba
    10. Douglas Costa
    11. Jérôme Boateng

Borussia Dortmund
    1. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
    2. Marc Bartra
    3. Hendrik Bonmann
    4. Roman Bürki
    5. Gonzalo Castro
    6. Ousmane Dembélé
    7. Matthias Ginter
    8. Mario Götze
    9. Raphaël Guerreiro
    10. Shinji Kagawa
    11. Emre Mor
    12. Mikel Merino
    13. Joo-Ho Park
    14. Lukasz Piszczek
    15. Marco Reus
    16. Sebastian Rode
    17. André Schürrle
    18. Roman Weidenfeller
    19. Felix Passlack
    20. Christian Pulisic
    21. Nuri Sahin
    22. Marcel Schmelzer
    23. Sokratis
    24. Julian Weigl

Borussia Mönchengladbach
    1. Andreas Christensen
    2. Mamadou Doucouré
    3. André Hahn
    4. Christofer Heimeroth
    5. Patrick Herrmann
    6. Julian Korb
    7. Christof Kramer
    8. Raffael
    9. Nils Rütten
    10. Yann Sommer
    11. Djibril Sow
    12. Lars Stindl
    13. Ibrahima Traoré
    14. Oscar Wendt
    15. Yannik Vestergaard

Bayer 04 Leverkusen
    1. Kevin Volland
    2. Wendell
    3. Charles Aranguiz
    4. Jonathan Tah
    5. Julian Brandt
    6. Karim Bellarabi
    7. Lars Bender
    8. Hakan Calhanoglu
    9. Stefan Kießling
    10. Chicharito
    11. Bernd Leno

Real Madrid
    1. Karim Benzema
    2. Toni Kroos
    3. Cristiano Ronaldo
    4. James Rodriguez
    5. Gareth Bale

Atlético de Madrid
    1. Gabi Fernández
    2. Antoine Griezmann
    3. Koke
    4. Fernando Torres
    5. Diego Godín

Juventus FC
    1. Gonzalo Higuain
    2. Dani Alvas
    3. Paolo Dybala
    4. Gianluigi Buffon
    5. Leonardo Bonuccii
    6. Andea Barzagli
    7. Claudio Marchisio
    8. Giortgio Chiellini
    9. Sami Khedira
    10. Juan Cuadrado
    11. Patrice Evra

The Dortmund ones have already been used by PES.
    vJords wrote: »
    Player faces in need of updates:
    srd5M.jpg
    Arsenal
    Mustafi - CB
    * Kolasinac - LB
    Martinez - GK
    Maitland-Niles - CM
    Holding - CB

Chelsea
    * Bakayoko - CDM
    * Rudiger - CB
    Remy - ST

Everton
    * Onyekuru - LM
    * Klaassen - CM
    Davies - CM
    * Sandro - ST

Liverpool
    Grujic - CM
    Wijnaldum - CM
    Matip - CB

Man City
    * Walker - RB
    * B. Silva - RM
    * B. Mendy - LB
    * Danilo - RB
    Gabriel Jesus - ST

Man United
    * Lindelof - CB

Tottenham
    Dier - CDM
    Janssen - ST

ligue_1.png
    AS Monaco
    Lemar - LM
    Mbappe - ST
    * Tielemanns - CM

p2kez.png
    Dortmund
    * Dahoud - CM
    Mor - RM
    Pulisic - RM
    Isak - ST
    * M.Philipp - CF

RB Leipzig
    Forsberg - LM
    Keita - CM
    Gabriel Jesus - ST

Leverkusen
    Wendell - LB
    Leon Bailey - LM

laliga-santander-h-16-9.jpg
    Barcelona
    * Semedo - RB
    Samper - CDM
    Alena - CM
    Cillessen - GK

Atletico Madrid
    Oblak - GK

Real Madrid
    * Ceballos - CM
    Asensio - CAM
    Casemiro - CDM
    * Theo H. - LB
    Kovacic - CM
    M. Llorente - CDM

* New signings to the club
    Will update this list when I've found more players.

PSG :
    Kevin Trapp, Meunier, Rabiot, Kimpembe, Guedes, Aurier

Atletico :
    Saul, Savic, Carrasco.
  • airpreezy
    965 posts Semi-Pro
    edited July 2017
    Would be awesome if they integrate all staramba faces, but I don't want to get my hopes to high ... the griezmann faces from the staramba shop looks different to the one ea showed us in the trailer
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    airpreezy wrote: »
    Would be awesome if they integrate all staramba faces, but I don't want to get my hopes to high ... the griezmann faces from the staramba shop looks different to the one ea showed us in the trailer

Together with the face of Griezmann in Pes and their deal with Staramba there will be a change that the new face of Griezmann will be showed in Staramba's new database. The one in the show is the old one.
  • Would be great if FIFA would implement the faces of staramba, but also the body types. Did PES also take over the body types?

Would really add to the immersion!
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Would be great if FIFA would implement the faces of staramba, but also the body types. Did PES also take over the body types?

Would really add to the immersion!

I think so yes
    http://company.staramba.com/en/business/success-stories/
  • Steph3998
    1574 posts Play-Off Hero
    I will not accept another year with a Verratti with short hair, please update his hair EA :cry: Same with Khedira...
  • VBex91
    49 posts Park Captain
    Steph3998 wrote: »
    I will not accept another year with a Verratti with short hair, please update his hair EA :cry: Same with Khedira...

I will not accept another year where italian championship still hasn't its real name... "Calcio A" ahahahahah! Are you f*ckin kiddin us?!?
  • Supercorner24
    701 posts An Exciting Prospect
    VBex91 wrote: »
    Steph3998 wrote: »

I will not accept another year where italian championship still hasn't its real name... "Calcio A" ahahahahah! Are you f*ckin kiddin us?!?

And i don't accepte a fake Brasilian league.
  • CaptainJack13
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hopefully there will be another video from EA today. They have released the first two every other day so in theory there will be one today but they may have run out of new things to show already ;)
  • Pwalie86
    1551 posts Play-Off Hero
    The things they have shown aren't exactly that new anyways.
  • nyx88
    1418 posts Professional
    Pwalie86 wrote: »
    The things they have shown aren't exactly that new anyways.

Well we saw Griezmann with a new scan/hairstyle. We saw that EA has changed some things in the allianz arena. We probably saw the Wanda Metropolitano...
This discussion has been closed.