FIFA 18 Starhead Thread.

Comments

• Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    P.billing from huddersfield also have rainbow Colour in his face in careermode ..... dont think Ea test things out before release :o

They’re the laziest developers, I swear with FIFA the publishers are the worst and the developers are just lazy and useless..
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1140 posts Professional
    Didn't realise Paloschi had a starhead/custom
  • sul march have aface in frosty tool but in the game he is still generic
  • Kaiduss
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2017
    simo4u wrote: »
    sul march have aface in frosty tool but in the game he is still generic

Interesting. Will probably be added later, I think his face needs to be assigned and they forgot to do that for some reason. Any other left out faces? March would actually make me start a Brighton career tbh
    Edit: can you post the screenshot here?
  • mickjacobjr
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    Didn't realise Paloschi had a starhead/custom

He has a scan
  • TomGold
    31 posts Last Pick at the Park
    So do we reckon there will be any more big updates in regards to faces? I'm holding off starting my career mode due to this
  • mickjacobjr
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    TomGold wrote: »
    So do we reckon there will be any more big updates in regards to faces? I'm holding off starting my career mode due to this

No be no more till next year
  • I noticed David Moyes’ face was added to the game when I was playing against West Ham earlier tonight.
  • Limatheus
    161 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    DLC 2.0 in PES 2018

40 faces ( some Scans in AC Milan, Liverpool and Arsenal)

pes2018_dp2_facescandata_coutinho-600x338.jpg
  • ChrisW1991
    1410 posts Professional
    Limatheus wrote: »
    DLC 2.0 in PES 2018

Putting Fifa to shame again, yet we hardly got any in the November update, even loads of players from promoted teams weren't added.. Yeah we've had some players outside the Premier League but again this has been a very disappointing fifa in terms of star heads.. They clearly don't care
  • Mustafa_
    86 posts Park Captain
    Do you guys have to share PES faces here XD it's too painful to see tbh, btw is there a way to fix the kits in PES since they don't have most of the team due to licensing? Really thinking about switching to PES.
  • ManzGOTIT
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    Mustafa_ wrote: »
    Do you guys have to share PES faces here XD it's too painful to see tbh, btw is there a way to fix the kits in PES since they don't have most of the team due to licensing? Really thinking about switching to PES.

Option Files
  • pamody
    93 posts Park Captain
    yes if you want i send you my files, i switch to pes and its awesome gameplay you will be able fast to dominate, a little different but graphics worth the change
  • Disgruntledas
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Off topic but has anyone seen all the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA has done on battlefront 2, star cards is their ultimate team..
  • For those who prefer the "old fashioned" excel-format, I've put together a list of all the faces here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2xs50o6cnksal04/F18_facelist.xlsx?dl=0

I've used sofifa.com as a source with the November-update taken into account.
    1278 faces in total. That's about 150 more faces compared to last year. No team (outside the Premier League) with 20 faces or more. That's not good enough!
  • Shoozginga
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    McBobby wrote: »
    For those who prefer the "old fashioned" excel-format, I've put together a list of all the faces here:

1278 faces in total. That's about 150 more faces compared to last year. No team (outside the Premier League) with 20 faces or more. That's not good enough!

1278 faces? you mean in total, including old ones. not new.
  • Ajaxamsterdam
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Shoozginga wrote: »
    For those who prefer the "old fashioned" excel-format, I've put together a list of all the faces here:

That is actually what he said...
  • Shoozginga
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Well, people say a lot of things.
    Like that they are working for EA as editors, just to get some attention. Sad isn't it...
  • Shoozginga wrote: »

Well, people say a lot of things.
    Like that they are working for EA as editors, just to get some attention. Sad isn't it...

?
  • FootyGamer
    67 posts Park Captain
    DLC 2.0 in PES 2018

Too bad the gameplay still sucks badly.
  • khanmein
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Where's Bakayoko new faces & hair???
  • mickjacobjr
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2017
    khanmein wrote: »
    Where's Bakayoko new faces & hair???

In what
  • Nabil
    63 posts Park Captain
    Fifa 18 might be the worst fifa in years but im soo hyped for the world cup game, its soo damn fun and realistic to play those world cup modes and qualifiers, just hope ea scans the national teams cuz it would be so good for the game and the future of fifas
  • ManzGOTIT
    3212 posts National Call-Up
    Nabil wrote: »
    Fifa 18 might be the worst fifa in years but im soo hyped for the world cup game, its soo damn fun and realistic to play those world cup modes and qualifiers, just hope ea scans the national teams cuz it would be so good for the game and the future of fifas
    I’m with you bro
    World Cup games are amazing
    Especially 2010

I’m going to buy FIFA 18 on the cheap next week on Black Friday and then sell it when FIFA WC comes out
  • Limatheus
    Face Scan in Tokyo FC, nothing Atletico de Madrid, Real Madrid, Juventus ...

• Steph3998
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero

WarlikeWhichBoar-small.gif
  • CaptainJack13
    728 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Steph3998 wrote: »

WarlikeWhichBoar-small.gif

:D
  • Limatheus
    PES 2018 DLC 2.0 ( only 3 Face Scan) and 30 Customer.

Face Scan so difficult

"He man, I know you don’t know how long 3D scanning conversation to ingame models takes, but I can assure you it’s longer than you think. We scanned them over August/September. They will come. Thanks." - Adam Bhatti
  • mickjacobjr
    1673 posts Play-Off Hero
    PES 2018 DLC 2.0 ( only 3 Face Scan) and 30 Customer.

Face Scan so difficult

"He man, I know you don’t know how long 3D scanning conversation to ingame models takes, but I can assure you it’s longer than you think. We scanned them over August/September. They will come. Thanks." - Adam Bhatti
    [/quote

Ea has no excuses do u work for EA mate
  • Limatheus wrote: »

:sleeping:
This discussion has been closed.