Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Selling Fresh IF Benteke (81)

Leebrah
265 posts Sunday League Hero
edited May 2015
He's up for the lowest price (34,250)

Haven't played in months... and I come back to this weird price stuff, but noticed my boy Jackson Martinez has a blue card and I'm 30k off :dizzy:

Will <3 you forever!

EDIT: Turns out there's a SIF... wow.

Comments

• Remify
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    get out waterboy
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Remify wrote: »
    get out waterboy

Lol nice welcome.
  • Leebrah
    You're breaking my heart buddy.

Took me ages to find these forums tbh, it kept going to the old ones :(
  • Remify
    Leebrah wrote: »

haha. welcome. you sticking around or nah?
  • Remify
    edited May 2015
    I'll buy your benjamin tekkers after this game
  • Leebrah

Uhh, I dunno... I thought this would be the easiest place to sell as it's now literally impossible to sell anything on this market.

So I more than likely won't be around at all, just the odd post every now and again.

Is everyone from the old forums still here? Or we have all the new breed?
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Who were you before
  • Leebrah
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Who were you before

Leebrahimovic
  • Remify
    edited May 2015

Uhh, I dunno... I thought this would be the easiest place to sell as it's now literally impossible to sell anything on this market.

So I more than likely won't be around at all, just the odd post every now and again.

Is everyone from the old forums still here? Or we have all the new breed?
    More like new inbreed lol. Nah I'm kidding some decent new guys.. for example money2blow :trollface:
    Some oldies are still around though, some aren't.

I myself just came back recently, simply bc can get pretty much any team you want with like 9 mil now.

Which one is your Benteke? There are a couple fresh ones up for min.
  • Leebrah
    Haha yeah, I had 4.5m before I stopped playing but Ronaldo (NIF) was like 9.5m so I just spent those coins on random packs when I went on the web app. Now I come back and he's like 800k, kind of annoying buy hey, what can you do.

It's alright though as Jackson is my fave so I just need/want him :dizzy:

He's got 2 days 13 hours remaining TN: Gomez XI
  • Remify
    Haha yeah, I had 4.5m before I stopped playing but Ronaldo (NIF) was like 9.5m so I just spent those coins on random packs when I went on the web app. Now I come back and he's like 800k, kind of annoying buy hey, what can you do.

Got him. There are no more team names btw :D

• Stevo_CT
    3204 posts National Call-Up
    Welcome back bud!
    TOTS Martinez looks sensational, I have a team in mind for him, just waiting for the next price drop.
  • Leebrah

Got him. There are no more team names btw :D

Is there not? haha wow my bad.

Hey cheers for that man, much appreciated. Now I can try out Martinez!
  • Leebrah
    Welcome back bud!
    TOTS Martinez looks sensational, I have a team in mind for him, just waiting for the next price drop.

I could only afford him with 700c left haha

Using him in my blackburn team!

• Stevo_CT
    Nice! I had few coins as well, (considering I was not trading and stopped playing the game for months), and on an off day I decided to spend my last 60k on jumbo packs, only to pull SIF Suarez.
    I managed to sell him fresh for 2.3m, and with a little trading, as well as resisting the impulse to buy at every price drop, am able to buy two ridiculous teams that include many legends, TOTS and high rated NIF's.
  • Leebrah
    Nice! I had few coins as well, (considering I was not trading and stopped playing the game for months), and on an off day I decided to spend my last 60k on jumbo packs, only to pull SIF Suarez.
    I managed to sell him fresh for 2.3m, and with a little trading, as well as resisting the impulse to buy at every price drop, am able to buy two ridiculous teams that include many legends, TOTS and high rated NIF's.

Nice! Even though the prices have stabilized UT just doesn't feel the same... Would probably rather next UT to be like the WC mode from 14 then coins really don't effect others.

I really want to buy 16 but it's not looking likely :(
  • Stevo_CT

Nice! Even though the prices have stabilized UT just doesn't feel the same... Would probably rather next UT to be like the WC mode from 14 then coins really don't effect others.

I think EA have just gone through a gigantic learning curve. The marketplace was a momentous catastrophe, and they are doing well to rectify imo.
    As for the gameplay, I have not really played much tbh, but I have learnt to enjoy it for the most part, even with the well known issues that sometime plague it.

Why are you not going to get 16?

• Campino
    28303 posts Player of the Year

buy Gary Lineker, score goals and enjoy FUT again

He single handedly wins me game after game