how to never play away games

bossb0ss
178 posts Has Potential To Be Special
set elite monthly kit as 2ndary kit and every1 will back down. funny lol.

Comments

• Henstock
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gr8
  • FloydRoad
    631 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The subtle brags are not so subtle these days.
  • bossb0ss
    brags? bragging that i got elite? thats standard to get, i never used that kit, but it reminds me of those days again when ppl could see when your club was created.
  • C o b r a
    606 posts An Exciting Prospect
    bossb0ss wrote: »
    brags? bragging that i got elite? thats standard to get, i never used that kit, but it reminds me of those days again when ppl could see when your club was created.

U did it again mate... more braggin inc
  • bossb0ss
    if monthly elite is bragging to you, you should quit the forum and use your time on fifa to get better
  • bossb0ss
    Bennn99 wrote: »
    if monthly elite is bragging to you, you should quit the forum and use your time on fifa to get better
    Brutal

yup, trolling on forum won't get them fifa skills
  • Keano
    13431 posts Has That Special Something
    Tbf it does sound like a brag & a thread just to do that, since lets face it a lot of people don't have elite monthly. Imagine it's still true though.
  • P1stolpete187
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    you could always just back out if you are the away team
  • Muzza11
    8486 posts League Winner
    Git gud :)
  • Uberman
    15729 posts World Class
    you could always just back out if you are the away team

• C o b r a
    edited April 2017
    Only have 1 elite kit, fortunately fifa isnt my work kiddo dont care enough to grind every month
  • Skybluestu
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    Pointless thread, the easiest way not to play away is simply to back out when you are chosen as the away team and keep doing so until you are the home team.

If this was not intended as a brag then your intelligence really isn't all that if you genuinely think that this is the easiest method.
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    edited April 2017
    Pfffft what a scrub. I use these two

87520926-D39C-4611-9804-1657ABE20D89.png

If you actually want to know how to never play away games, when you search for a game keep clicking A. If you go straight in you're home, if you cancel search you were going to be away anyway.
  • C o b r a
    edited April 2017

Poor virgins broke boys who pretend to be good at fifa than rage vs a monitor on the first loss haha feel sry for u all
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up

If you actually want to know how to never play away games, when you search for a game keep clicking A. If you go straight in you're home, if you cancel search you were going to be away anyway.

:joy:
  • bossb0ss
    Keano wrote: »
    Tbf it does sound like a brag & a thread just to do that, since lets face it a lot of people don't have elite monthly. Imagine it's still true though.

actually i first thought its annoying that every1 is such a scrub, backing down, later i took it in the fun way of how to never play away game lol.
  • scottie17
    47 posts Park Captain
    What's so bad about being away team btw?
    Yes I'm a noob fut player
  • Skybluestu
    758 posts Semi-Pro
    scottie17 wrote: »

Absolutely nothing as long as you look at what stadium you are about to play in and are happy with it .
  • Fab
    17870 posts World Class
    or if u really dont want to play away games u just quit at the first screen u get because kits arent even shown so u save time so advice in op is useless?????????
  • Absting159
    6823 posts Moderator
    #bragthreadisbragthread
  • Ryan10g
    1530 posts Play-Off Hero

So just wanna let you know those kits look sweet lol
  • EddieFicio
    21776 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2017

I only use the 2nd one, otherwise we wouldn't get any games ;)

I actually had the kit at the start of the WL cuz cba changing it but got bored after 5 backouts lol
  • Ulook92
    12915 posts Has That Special Something
    What a special case :lol:
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    My word these forums have gone downhill. I thought it was a well known fact people back out against certain kits (division 1 winner) so most people avoiding using them so you could play quicker games. Why would you deliberately use a kit that makes people back out, makes no sense at all.
  • DeanoZoff
    4279 posts National Call-Up

Elite monthly is standard for you? @bossb0ss ?

Not wise to brag about that really mate. It just tells us all that you do sod all every weekend except grind out fut champs.

First time i have seen somebody brag about having no life.
  • scottie17
    47 posts Park Captain
    Skybluestu wrote: »
    scottie17 wrote: »

Absolutely nothing as long as you look at what stadium you are about to play in and are happy with it .

So it's just for looks basically
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3938 posts National Call-Up
    Oh wow. A look at me how great i am thread
  • Ulook92
    12915 posts Has That Special Something

Still better than most of your creepy/wannabe threads :joy:
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    EddieFicio wrote: »

I only use the 2nd one, otherwise we wouldn't get any games ;)

I actually had the kit at the start of the WL cuz cba changing it but got bored after 5 backouts lol

You finished T100 in Feb? Good going man. I've never actually put them on, I might do for Divisions from now on, see if it brings on back outs lol
  • Bilbao_Baggins
    3938 posts National Call-Up
    Ulook92 wrote: »

Still better than most of your creepy/wannabe threads :joy:

Nope disagree