The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

SIF Neymar owner - sell or keep?

Solari
1880 posts Play-Off Hero
His price has gone down 200k after he is out of pack due to upcoming TOTS
you reckon his price will drop further or back up? His MOTM was like 2.2m before this SIF so I really cant predict where this will go to..

p.s. this card is really good, just feel bad to lose so much value in a week

Comments

• bullettoot
    585 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited April 2017
    I have him and I'm keeping him for sure. Have nif Neymar untradebale and the difference between the two is outrageous . Bear in mind he is a 96 most Tots cards will be 90-95. Also he got a red card last game in la liga and this time I don't think Barca can pull this one out in CL, so not many possibilities of a new special card. I don't know if his performances will grant him a place in Tots. Even if he gets in the card will be no less than 98 which will be 3.5 mln. Plus. But that is just my opinion of course.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm keeping mine, it's the best card I've used this year. He's 99 rated in-game and basically a TOTS card anyway. Don't care about losing coins at this point
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    I'm keeping mine, it's the best card I've used this year. He's 99 rated in-game and basically a TOTS card anyway. Don't care about losing coins at this point

I hear what you are saying but as he's stats are so good now, just imagine how good his tots will be.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mc wrote: »

I hear what you are saying but as he's stats are so good now, just imagine how good his tots will be.

You can't improve much on the card even with a TOTS. with a finisher Chem style his pace, dribbling, shooting are all pretty much topped out and it gives him 80+ aggression and 75+ strength. Plus it would be twice the price for minimal upgrade, imo anyway
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    I don't believe he stats on the cards. EA will make sure there is a difference.
  • Fifababy
    1128 posts Professional
    edited April 2017
    Sold mine for a loss of over 200k unless you plan on keeping a la liga squad move him on as only way is down. Im planning on building a full serie a tots squad so no need for him.