DC losses

FM_Ironside
27 posts Last Pick at the Park
Is anyone else having absolutely unbearable amounts of disconnection losses these past few weekends? Last weekend, I ended with 8 DC losses from 38 games. This weekend, I already have two from three games. It's completely unacceptable. For the rest of FIFA 17, I have averaged two or three DC losses over the weekend, but these past few weeks have been horrific. Anyone else suffering with this?

Comments

• Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I have as good as internet as I could wish for and I got 3 last weekend and 1-2 the weeks before.

They 100% weren't me either. Not kicked from Xbox live, laptop or anything.
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional
    You are not alone my friend :neutral:
  • FM_Ironside
    Aspral wrote: »
    I have as good as internet as I could wish for and I got 3 last weekend and 1-2 the weeks before.

They 100% weren't me either. Not kicked from Xbox live, laptop or anything.

Same here. I have 100mg internet and nothing else disconnects. Just connects me straight back after I'm disconnected. Its unbelievably infuriating playing hard for 10+ minutes of real time, only to be disconnected right near the end of the game. It seems to be getting worse with each passing week, too. Making the game unplayable.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    16541 posts World Class
    I haven't actually had a DC loss since around Christmas but the servers are still unplayable 95% of the time.
  • FM_Ironside
    I haven't actually had a DC loss since around Christmas but the servers are still unplayable 95% of the time.

The game play is actually ok for me, when I don't disconnect. Unless I'm just used to playing on terrible connection and dont know what good connection feels like haha.