The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

OTW-Depay

L0ngline
473 posts An Exciting Prospect
sup
I'm thinking about buying him since I'm struggling to fit Balotelli into a decent 4321 team..
Is he - considering tots is around the corner - woth investing in? or will he fall in price?
what do u guys think?

Comments

• Realist
    3053 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2017
    Otw isn't affected by tots

Worth checking what games he has coming up. Otherwise I'd just get his latest IF
  • SanderFC
    2905 posts Fans' Favourite
    They play against the number last in France on Sunday; he isn't allowed to play in the EL so while perhaps some players will get rest in that match, he doesn't need that. But it could also be the case that the coach wants the squad in the same formation to gain some steadiness for Thursday.

He won't get a TOTS, while the Ligue 1 upgrades for TOTS will make that league an even better option to use. I guess Thomas Lemar will be the LW in the TOTS, someone who got the same 2* WF as Depay (but is left footed) and 3* skills (no skill upgrade incoming).

Just buy the OTW and take the risk, the difference isn't that big
  • L0ngline
    473 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SanderFC wrote: »
    They play against the number last in France on Sunday; he isn't allowed to play in the EL so while perhaps some players will get rest in that match, he doesn't need that. But it could also be the case that the coach wants the squad in the same formation to gain some steadiness for Thursday.

He won't get a TOTS, while the Ligue 1 upgrades for TOTS will make that league an even better option to use. I guess Thomas Lemar will be the LW in the TOTS, someone who got the same 2* WF as Depay (but is left footed) and 3* skills (no skill upgrade incoming).

I'm not considering buying his inform at all, it's just whether I buy the otw depay or not but thanks for the input
    I appreciate it

____

any reviews? is he good? 2* WF not that big of an issue?

• SanderFC
    2905 posts Fans' Favourite
    L0ngline wrote: »

I'm not considering buying his inform at all, it's just whether I buy the otw depay or not but thanks for the input
    I appreciate it

____

His left foot is horrible, but it is worth to avoid that foot and use his right one. The shooting with his right foot is amazing and his strength is fantastic. You could always get him on the right wing with "swap wingers" (I do that most of the time)
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    L0ngline wrote: »

I appreciate it

____

His left foot is horrible, but it is worth to avoid that foot and use his right one. The shooting with his right foot is amazing and his strength is fantastic. You could always get him on the right wing with "swap wingers" (I do that most of the time)

Swap wings doesnt work in 4321 i believe.. It swaps the fullbacks. I use him at LM and he is brilliant there. But I quite often swap wings to get more out of his passing abilities.

2* weak foot might cause some trouble in 4321,but if you are looking for ligue 1 left winger, there isnt much other options.. So I would get him..
  • CaptainWazza
    455 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well considering he just made Bailly his Bit** for me in WL, I would most definetly get him, and his weak foot is fine one on one, just dont try any longhots with it