Anyone else NEVER get good packs?

I never get good packs. It's honestly absurd. I've wasted so much money buying FIFA points but I guess that's what they're doing. Give you crappy packs so you buy more FIFA points in hopes for eventually getting a good pack. So stupid when I buy a jumbo premium gold pack the best they can give me is a non rare Ivica Olic and non rare Adam Lallana. I've only packed one in form and it was Semih Senturk. Packed a TOTS Roberto GK from Olympiacos.

Comments

• Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    I packed 3 informs last week BUT they are always the 'less fashionable' leagues or positions - always LB,RB, or GK. Sometimes a CM or ST but never a major name from a major league apart from maybe Diego Alves the GK in La Liga BBVA. Got him in 14.

So I manage to get IFs every year but the biggest player I ever packed was Bale but he was Spurs then. I have never packed Ronaldo, Messi, Robben, Ribery or Ibra. Never packed a Legend. Never packed green, orange, pink, purple cards. And that's after opening a mountain of packs in both 13 and 14, less this year.
  • Korthan
    2407 posts Fans' Favourite
    LOL I got Roberto too, my first IF this year. Then Clasie then Mane.
  • Me 2, best pull of the year Di Maria. And i've opened a lot of packs.

Gues I play the game to much, whyvwould they bother giving me decent players
  • Rename12345
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    All of my good players have been in untradeable packs mostly won from tournaments.

Get nothing when I buy them.
  • I've packed 2 if's :( in about 600k worth of packs? This has been spread across the whole of fifa 15, I don't open many packs at a time. I'll do 1-3 then it'll be weeks before I open more. I just buy who I need, because I know EA isn't going to give me jack butthole in my packs.
  • Ravz9
    25767 posts Player of the Year
    I've packed 2 if's :( in about 600k worth of packs? This has been spread across the whole of fifa 15, I don't open many packs at a time. I'll do 1-3 then it'll be weeks before I open more. I just buy who I need, because I know EA isn't going to give me jack butthole in my packs.

not even that bad, ive spent far more than that to only get modric
    we are talking 3m+ easily
  • chaser2k15
    13490 posts Has That Special Something
    My best player all year was falcao.
  • Pedro95
    917 posts Semi-Pro
    My only special card this year was IF Fernandão, in a untradable pack... so, yeah
  • Vaultboy115
    49 posts Park Captain
    Di maria was my best player while everything else was complete crap not to forget i also packed iniesta 30 minutes before his toty
  • TheonlywayisS6
    1934 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's not quite true to say that I never get good packs, I've had the very occasional good pull (the best by far being TOTY Iniesta, I got TOTS Martinez last week when fortunately he was still being instantly bought for 500k BIN, next biggest was probably Reus when he was worth around 200k) but I'd say that 99.9% of my packs, and I've opened a hell of a lot probably at least 3m worth, have been complete garbage. I can't believe people on here who seem to get IFs in every other pack.

Had better luck with the untradeable packs overall, had SIF Lacazette and 2 x Ribery (which is probably quite unlucky really!) amongst others.