The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Which Dybala version is worth getting?

Keepthechange
1666 posts Play-Off Hero
I currently have his UP card which is amazing but he seems to get tired quickly, so I was wondering if it's worth upgrading him to one of his IF versions.

What do you think?

Comments

• Thierry-VavaVoom
    4276 posts National Call-Up
    88 is a good one as the physical stats take a big bump. But after seeing how cheap the 90 is that's great value for money if you have the coins.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    88 is a good one as the physical stats take a big bump. But after seeing how cheap the 90 is that's great value for money if you have the coins.

I have Bale as a super sub for Dybala, If I sell him with the 86 Dybala I can afford him.

Do you have any idea how his price might change in the future?
  • LukeDavo15
    322 posts Sunday League Hero

I have Bale as a super sub for Dybala, If I sell him with the 86 Dybala I can afford him.

Do you have any idea how his price might change in the future?

If dybala doesn't get in TOTS then his 90 card will definitely rise but EA are all about the hype train so it's not likely he misses out now.