Replace the reds

AlexSolm
9951 posts League Winner
How should I replace the 3 reds to finish this team?
Only requirements are 4* wf or better on CAMs and no D. Luiz, Mkhitaryan, Zlatan or Aguero (too expensive)

Screen_Shot_2017-04-13_at_5.36.18_PM.png

Comments

• Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Assuming you're starting in a winger formation? If so I'd keep Firmino there since he's godlike, get OTW Mane RAM and FB Ogbonna LCB
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017
    Erikson ccam, move the ccam to rcam, if Reid at lcb
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    BD Ogbonna, Eriksen, Coutinho

Highest version you want for the last 2
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017
    Oops posted twice
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    @Painter753 @Ryan10g @ORANGEeffect05

I start with a 4321. Picked up Ogbonna, might keep Firmino / upgrade to 86 Firmino or try Eriksen, RCAM might have to be Mané but I'm worried about the 3* wf, might go for SIF Son instead on 8 chem
  • Ryan10g
    1532 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mane is nice but I loved him more as a super sub then anything else
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Need dat pace out wide m8. Plus if he's on the right he's mainly gonna be crossing/ shooting with his right anyway
  • EddieFicio
    22917 posts Club Captain
    edited April 2017
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Only requirements are 4* wf or better on CAMs and no D. Luiz, Mkhitaryan, Zlatan or Aguero (too expensive)

You have 6 million coins free but Aguero is too expensive, ok. :neutral:
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    EddieFicio wrote: »

You have 6 million coins free but Aguero is too expensive, ok. :neutral:

7m actually :# but seems wasteful to buy Aguero for 1m for a team I only use during the week this close to TOTS
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Need dat pace out wide m8. Plus if he's on the right he's mainly gonna be crossing/ shooting with his right anyway

Yeah makes sense, if I get Son I could play him LCAM though and move Hazard to the right
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Yeah makes sense, if I get Son I could play him LCAM though and move Hazard to the right
    Or put Son out wide and then Hazard CCAM. One of the best cards in the game shouldn't be wasted out wide like that imo, needs to be central
  • MikeyP_FC
    14666 posts Has That Special Something

Or put Son out wide and then Hazard CCAM. One of the best cards in the game shouldn't be wasted out wide like that imo, needs to be central

Yeah Son LCAM Hazard CCAM and Mane RCAM sounds BEAST 2 ME
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    edited April 2017
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »

I like it, thanks everyone

Screen_Shot_2017-04-14_at_12.06.10_PM.png
  • LeonidasJB
    22576 posts Club Captain

:mask: Dripping!! :warning:
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    LeonidasJB wrote: »

:mask: Dripping!! :warning:
    Needs more pace?
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner

Makes me feel dirty
  • Agent VZ
    29162 posts Player of the Year
    Stop using a cheap fitness team you stingy basted..
  • AlexSolm
    9951 posts League Winner
    Agent VZ wrote: »
    Stop using a cheap fitness team you stingy basted..
    :D
    I'd spend all my coins in a heartbeat if I could think of a 2nd team I'd actually be excited about