Potential Issue For Remaining League SBCs

TheJoedanimal
1066 posts Professional
Earlier when I was looking the remaining leagues to be used for league SBCs, I found a problem in the reward selection. As the league reward is, so far, the top scorer of the league from last year, what will happen in leagues like the Ekstraklasa and the Danish league where last year's top scorer no longer plays in the league? EA could go several routes with this, ranging from selecting the second top, still using the top scorer regardless, maybe creating a card for them at that previous club (unlikely), or maybe just skipping that league altogether. I'm genuinely curious to see what happens. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Next top scorer
  • AdrianV
    967 posts Semi-Pro
    Look what they did in Ligue 1...
  • Hicksy2011
    18658 posts World Class
    They go to second from last year, it's happened already
    Andre Gray was the top scorer in the championship
  • holdenwait
    71099 posts Icon
    edited April 2017
    See Mario gomez-Eto'o situation , 2nd top scorer gets it
  • sunderland
    1497 posts Play-Off Hero
    AdrianV wrote: »
    Look what they did in Ligue 1...

• TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Jake wrote: »
    Next top scorer

I would think that's likely, but there aren't previous instances of this happening yet. All the leagues where this would happen are smaller leagues, but could EA be avoiding them as to not do them at all? I don't think we're guaranteed to get one for all the leagues, especially at the current rate they're coming out, so maybe they just won't have one for those leagues.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Oh. Oops. I guess I missed that then. Right.
  • TheJoedanimal
    1066 posts Professional
    Even then, the top two scorers are gone in the Danish league. And third place is a three way tie. What happens then?
  • phep
    1942 posts Play-Off Hero
    I'm not convinced the danish league was ever in line for an SBC tbh. Not even sure we'll see another one now. Think we might start seeing something else now all the big leagues are over with.