FiFA17 PS3 Ver is Unplayable now

Argentia
12 posts Ball Boy
Now & Always i want to tell the fu***** developers to fix the game, Because:
-Online games are full of bugs like: i lost 17 online consecutive games, it's not because i am beginner hahaha i am playing Football games when i am a Kid, but the reason is something else (not me sure) is controlling my games and matches they want me to lose they don't care who i am, because they want the new players of the game always win to keep the server alive.
-The opponent i am facing: when shoot score lol my goalkeepers just watching, my defense is like the water they can't take the ball from the opponent attackers, midfield players when shoot boom goal, don't care if they are gold or bronze or silver or computer lol just try it take a midfield player like CM or CAM go and move your joystick forward don't care the defense will let you go then shoot boom GOOAAAAL!!. What is this EA Games PLZ!!
-79 rating players are best than 89 or higher players lol
-79, 80, 81 Team Rating always win i try it by my self.
-Look you the Shi* Developers of FiFA17 bring back FiFA16 Gameplay, the graphic of the game is the same as FiFA16 why the Gameplay is not?? to fake us? it's a shame on you we are old costumers you should to respect us.
-I can't play single player tournaments with my second squad because of this error: ''there was an error creating your game session. please try again.'' i lost my mind to fix this.
-There is no packs in single player tournaments again and they are giving us small coins 1500 coin lol
-I can't win World Class and Professional difficulties sometimes.. in Draft mode exactly, the computer will transform to ultimate difficulty and all my players are moving slowly.
-and the big big issue now: Injured player every match, i have two squads of 83 overall Rating i switch every squad to keep the Stamina of the players always 99 but i don't understand!! how i get injured player every end os the match!! and when i keep playing with the same team i never get injured player it's like the Stamina don't works !!
-I Never get a player higher than 84 overall rating: i opened a lot of packs in the past but i never get higher than 84 overall rating player!! IDK Why!!
-Team of the week in main menu of Ultimate Team don't appears, the players slots are empty.
-WE NEED A REAL GAMEPLAY HERE NOT CONTROLLED GAMEPLAY AND MATCHES BY THE SERVER. So we need an update immediately because i destroyed my PS3 controller, Lost all my experience and i feels like i am a beginner because those bugs. We spent money and time to build our clubs so do something you the Developers of FiFA17.
*Sorry about my English.

Comments

• Patch225
    14 posts Ball Boy
    I can relate to you this game does have a system that controls people players so the worse player comes out on top
  • Patch225
    14 posts Ball Boy
    And that was a longgggggg complaint
  • Rem0veEst
    19 posts Last Pick at the Park
    <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/INd7k"><a href="//imgur.com/INd7k"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
  • Argentia
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Patch225 wrote: »
    I can relate to you this game does have a system that controls people players so the worse player comes out on top

I hate it now, and i don't know why they don't fix this shi* yet.
  • Argentia
    12 posts Ball Boy
    Patch225 wrote: »
    And that was a longgggggg complaint

I Know, but how we can reach the fu***** manager of this game? they don't care about us and i feel so Angry, they don't care about our experiences, just they care about to receive money from the players, so WTF can we do now?
  • Patch225
    14 posts Ball Boy
    Nothing.............. :'(
  • JBR_111
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited April 2017
    But this is not fair, EA should do something about this. Every platform should enjoy the value for their money. I believe a patch will be released soonest.
  • Argentia
    12 posts Ball Boy
    JBR_111 wrote: »
    But this is not fair, EA should do something about this. Every platform should enjoy the value for their money. I believe a patch will be released soonest.

i don't think they'r care about us, i am stuck in the fu***** online division 6 i can't win matches only keep losing against poor fu***** teams I LOST MY **** MIND SO FU CK YOU FIFA17 FU CK YOU A S S HOLES FU CK YOU ALL NOW FU CK YOU ALL