OTW Pjanic or UP Dybala

D i n k xD
3282 posts National Call-Up
To play CAM behind SBC Higuain? Leaning towards Pjanic due to him having far superior passing and the added bonus of the potential price rise if he farts in an inspiring manner, but Dybala look quality too.

Comments

• Paawky
    2808 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dybala by faaaaaaar. Pjanic trash
  • D i n k xD
    Paawky wrote: »

Trash as in slow orrr??? Some people cant cope with players under.90 pace.

Btw that's not a dig, just wanted more.info
    Cheers dude
  • Paawky
    D i n k xD wrote: »

Cheers dude

Nah haha it's not that he's just not as good as his stats say. Clumsy on the ball, shooting is average , and passing isn't what you except from him. Not to meantion he's weak and stamina isn't the best. Loved him last year hate him this year.
  • D i n k xD

Cheers dude

Nah haha it's not that he's just not as good as his stats say. Clumsy on the ball, shooting is average , and passing isn't what you except from him. Not to meantion he's weak and stamina isn't the best. Loved him last year hate him this year.

Fair enough. Cheers mate.
  • Paawky
    edited April 2017

Cheers dude

Fair enough. Cheers mate.

Using dybala as a CCAM in the 4-2-3-1 and he's been pretty great. The M/M workrates seem to make him a better Cam than Striker IMO.
  • P1stolpete187
    5970 posts Big Money Move
    I used Pjanic for quite a while in CAM an he was fantastic i only moved him on because i got sbc El Sha
  • D i n k xD
    In truth, I could use any Serie A CAM and make it work, I'm limited in what I can afford, so say 80k is my limit, anyone you guys would recommend that isn't Dybala/Pjanic?
  • cdbuck26
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    In truth, I could use any Serie A CAM and make it work, I'm limited in what I can afford, so say 80k is my limit, anyone you guys would recommend that isn't Dybala/Pjanic?

well, just to say, UP Dybala isn't different whatsoever from his regular NIF, so save the extra 20k or so. I haven't tried OTW Pjanic, but NIF Dybala is outstanding at ST, and I assume he'd be better at CAM, but that spot on my team is already taken up by TIF Mertens, so I'll never get the chance to use him there.
  • D i n k xD
    cdbuck26 wrote: »

well, just to say, UP Dybala isn't different whatsoever from his regular NIF, so save the extra 20k or so. I haven't tried OTW Pjanic, but NIF Dybala is outstanding at ST, and I assume he'd be better at CAM, but that spot on my team is already taken up by TIF Mertens, so I'll never get the chance to use him there.

The difference is about 6-8k between reg and UP Dybala. Thanks for the advice bud. Appreciated.
  • Pogba
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    Maybe give IF Banega a go his NIF is class
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    IF Giovinco on 8 chem
  • dylwms
    2306 posts Fans' Favourite
    If Banega or SIF Gomez
  • D i n k xD
    IF Giovinco on 8 chem

He'd only get 8 chem if I was to link him to 2 Italians/MLS-ers, I won't be. Thanks anyway.
  • D i n k xD
    dylwms wrote: »
    If Banega or SIF Gomez

Gomez was my favourite player few years back when he had 5* WF, not used him since they downgraded it, might give him a go. Cheers.