Auto Movement?

DrWorm
522 posts An Exciting Prospect
I tried to grab a ball heading out of bounds and the computer seemed to prevent me from getting it by partially backing me away from it even though i could have retrieved it before it went out. What is this nonesense? is there some setting for this? Has anyone else experienced this? I find this highly irritating

Comments

• Kidd101
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I hate it too, I don't know about sixteen but when I played 15 even after the whistle blew you were still able to move your player. Now they automatically have you run away or back away from the ball and for some reason that seems to happen in game for loose balls and balls that are heading out even if you could get them your players move away
  • Decee
    433 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've had this a couple of times the past few days, even lost a few goals to it as it's happened in the penalty area.
  • Denz
    2037 posts Fans' Favourite
    Usually happens when it will be your ball for the throw or goal kick but does happen sometimes when it won't be your ball.

Positive is it cuts down the ridiculous situations where your player makes a poor touch going for it. Negative is it's not always correct and sometimes either way it may be more beneficial to keep the ball in.
  • DrWorm
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Denz wrote: »
    Usually happens when it will be your ball for the throw or goal kick but does happen sometimes when it won't be your ball.

Positive is it cuts down the ridiculous situations where your player makes a poor touch going for it. Negative is it's not always correct and sometimes either way it may be more beneficial to keep the ball in.

i agree the ridiculous touch right before the out of bounds is also annoying but i rather be in full control of all my players all the time. i also want my guy to slide if i tell him to or jump if i press that, not just in some situations
  • RadioShaq
    15081 posts Moderator
    Could try changing your auto movement to low or none. then you could try to super cancel the lock on? Not even sure it's still in he game something like lt rt at the same time.