Sell Son 88?

WallOfTrump
585 posts Sunday League Hero
Packed son IF. Looks to be going for 430-450k should I sell now? Or wait?

No doubt it will go down with toty and also with WL packs, but is it worth waiting a week?

Insight appreciated.

Comments

• Mertonk
    42 posts Park Captain
    Sell now
  • ManLikeDele20
    227 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    sell his price will plumet down to around 360-380k and the settle at around 350k mark.
  • WallOfTrump
    Yeah. Just sold him for 454k
  • WallOfTrump
    Thanks!
  • n2j2000
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    Smart move selling, his price is going to plummet. This time next week the 87 CAM/ST MOTM version will be more expensive than the LM 88 version.
  • WallOfTrump
    Yeah. Last I looked he's already going for less than I sold him. Plus WL reward packs haven't come out....and I think a lot of people will open them with this TOTW. Hoping to pick up brooks tomorrow cheap. Maybe sub 30k
  • Kevin
    1285 posts Professional
    People who tried MOTM Son and SMOTM Son, MOTM Son is amazing for me, is his SMOTM a lot better or is there not much difference?
  • n2j2000
    2163 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kevin wrote: »
    People who tried MOTM Son and SMOTM Son, MOTM Son is amazing for me, is his SMOTM a lot better or is there not much difference?

SMOTM definitely feels better, just has that added edge. Will be incredible when the skills upgrade comes in and he goes up to 4 star skills.
  • El_Nino97
    186 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Do you guys think he will get a tots? I have his 2motm and he has 108 goals in 115 games D1 and WL. Dont want to sell him but if he gets TOTS. I will just use his potm for now?? Thanks
  • WallOfTrump
    I think He'll be A LM if so. So, the motm STs will still be his only central cards.