The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

On average How many shots do you take/concede

Mackie17
5889 posts Big Money Move
Just wondering what everyone else is like

I seem to be better at taking than scoring them, I think I average between 20-25 per game. If a really good pressure player shuts me down and my team goes auto PTB even with the CTs set to get forward, I only get about 5-8 in.

But that doesn't happen very often. Interestingly tho I think I win/lose at the same ratio despite the lack of shots

Would also be interested in how many passes your CMs make per game

Comments

• Clancy
    7760 posts League Winner
    2-10 on both categories

can't imagine 20-25 shots per game. my CMs make very few passes, because I play 5221 and mostly stay to the wings
  • ragesh91
    1215 posts Professional
    Don't think I have ever had 20 shots. Avg. would be around 6.5-7 I think & about 5.5 conceded.
  • Tim1982
    1156 posts Professional
    One night I had about 7 shots..... and that after 7 pints.... puked all over my girlfriend :smiley:
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    Anywhere from 4 to 25. totally depends on my opponent.

As far as passes I think my cdms and cam get at least 20 passes a game.

I think it's great when I look at my opponent and none of his players has double digit pass attempts.
  • Cahir85
    2381 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have on average 10-12 if im playing am average player. I might score 3 or 4.

The problem I face is that if my opponent has 5 shots, 4 of them will go in.

Seasons, Wl, draft or DKT it doesn't matter, long shots or close range, I can't get a keeper to save anything.

Defending would usually be my strong point but it has me on the ropes lastely.
  • Izzy2K17
    11698 posts Has That Special Something
    4/5-26/28 depends on the opponent, and every once in a while my players/gameplay just feel awful
  • Mackie17
    hayhor1 wrote: »

I think it's great when I look at my opponent and none of his players has double digit pass attempts.

Yeah I average about the same on passes, yet Iv noticed some opponents are only playing 3-4 passes with his
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    edited April 2017
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    hayhor1 wrote: »

Yeah I average about the same on passes, yet Iv noticed some opponents are only playing 3-4 passes with his

You used to be able to check your overall team passes against your oppoments on the website but not anymore.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    Well, in div1 I usually get 10-15 shots. In WL it's probably between 6-12.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Stats lie anyways. The in game stat box came up, said my keeper had made 12 saves upto that point. After the game, opponent had 7 shots with 4 on target. What's all that about
  • Mackie17
    True it can be a bit dodgy about which shots are registered but I think it's right mostly lol
  • MRBIG71
    171 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think I average about 7-12 shots per game. I don't know how many passes my CM's make, but my guess would be a lot. I try to keep a narrow formation, and make a lot of short passes working the ball up the middle of the pitch. My passing completion percentage is typically in the 80% - 90% range.

All that said, I still lose more than I win when playing online games. My old hands just can't mash the buttons like the youngsters that play this game.
  • Wayno69
    950 posts Semi-Pro
    between 6 - 10
  • bgp1845
    1818 posts Play-Off Hero
    i average approx 10 on target and give up approx 5 on target.
  • MoUnited7869
    992 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Well, in div1 I usually get 10-15 shots. In WL it's probably between 6-12.

• CovLee_Candice
    4382 posts National Call-Up
    10-12 per game. Only shoot when I think it have high chance of goes in. Usually got 2-3 goals though

Rarely use long shoot except opponent use low pressure
  • Wz00
    455 posts Sunday League Hero
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Stats lie anyways. The in game stat box came up, said my keeper had made 12 saves upto that point. After the game, opponent had 7 shots with 4 on target. What's all that about

Yeah it's off I always check shots vs saves and they are always different normally only get between 3-10 shots and and take about the same but I mostly shot inside the box with about 70-80% shots on target