OT: Black ops 2 Backwards Compatible

Comments

  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    I just wanna play league play. All these people in pubs are doing is shock charges, tac insertions and sniping
  • DarthGrowler
    15030 posts World Class
    Iffy got banned?
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Yet to use the backwards compatibility, how does it work actually, do i need to go and search my Xbox 360 and plug it in?

    Loved BO2. It was the last CoD that i was massively into, was nearly 10 seasons in a row running at masters in the league play. Loved the comp ladder on that thing, worked so well.
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Yet to use the backwards compatibility, how does it work actually, do i need to go and search my Xbox 360 and plug it in?

    Loved BO2. It was the last CoD that i was massively into, was nearly 10 seasons in a row running at masters in the league play. Loved the comp ladder on that thing, worked so well.

    If you have the disc think all you need to do is put it in xb1 as far as I know
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Jake wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Yet to use the backwards compatibility, how does it work actually, do i need to go and search my Xbox 360 and plug it in?

    Loved BO2. It was the last CoD that i was massively into, was nearly 10 seasons in a row running at masters in the league play. Loved the comp ladder on that thing, worked so well.

    If you have the disc think all you need to do is put it in xb1 as far as I know

    Oh, really? Damn, that's handy, cheers.
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Yet to use the backwards compatibility, how does it work actually, do i need to go and search my Xbox 360 and plug it in?

    Loved BO2. It was the last CoD that i was massively into, was nearly 10 seasons in a row running at masters in the league play. Loved the comp ladder on that thing, worked so well.

    If you have the disc think all you need to do is put it in xb1 as far as I know

    Oh, really? Damn, that's handy, cheers.

    Yup super easy. Takes ages to install though. Mines taken nearly 2 hours.
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Jake wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Yet to use the backwards compatibility, how does it work actually, do i need to go and search my Xbox 360 and plug it in?

    Loved BO2. It was the last CoD that i was massively into, was nearly 10 seasons in a row running at masters in the league play. Loved the comp ladder on that thing, worked so well.

    If you have the disc think all you need to do is put it in xb1 as far as I know

    Oh, really? Damn, that's handy, cheers.

    Yup super easy. Takes ages to install though. Mines taken nearly 2 hours.

    Ah, thanks for the heads up. Will leave it on over-night then
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Mine barely took any time to download it was only like 16 gb
  • CN1LSS0N
    647 posts Semi-Pro
    edited April 2017
    I just put BO2 in and nothing happened? Searched the store and I can't buy it either.. do I need to update my Xbox or something??
  • CN1LSS0N
    647 posts Semi-Pro
    CN1LSS0N wrote: »
    I just put BO2 in and nothing happened? Searched the store and I can't buy it either.. do I need to update my Xbox or something??

    Nvm got it!
  • GL
    7016 posts Big Money Move
    My favourite cod
  • Heppers
    3369 posts National Call-Up
    Anyway for me to turn off the DLCs so that I can find more lobbies?

    I don't really want to uninstall them
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Ranked play was so fun in this
  • GL
    7016 posts Big Money Move
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Ranked play was so fun in this

    #p2w #t2p
  • Snipguy
    12983 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2017
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Ranked play was so fun in this
    It was great. Nearly always ran a Ballista & MSMC class, was a proper one-man army build.

    I remember everybody was so wound up by the people using scuf controllers for that **** jumping when shooting, it was so triggering :D
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Ranked play was so fun in this

    You getting it?
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Ranked play was so fun in this

    You getting it?

    I have BO2 for the 360 is that all I need?
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Ranked play was so fun in this
    It was great. Nearly always ran a Ballista & MSMC class, was a proper one-man army build.

    I remember everybody was so wound up by the people using scuf controllers for that **** jumping when shooting, it was so triggering :D

    Sniping in ranked ewwww, you better be talking about s and d. DSR and MSMC>
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Ranked play was so fun in this
    It was great. Nearly always ran a Ballista & MSMC class, was a proper one-man army build.

    I remember everybody was so wound up by the people using scuf controllers for that **** jumping when shooting, it was so triggering :D
    Halo jumping in CoD >

  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Ranked play was so fun in this

    You getting it?

    I have BO2 for the 360 is that all I need?

    You can use the disc but I never trusted that idk why. If you had it digital it should be there to download already
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Snipguy wrote: »
    Neymessi wrote: »
    Ranked play was so fun in this
    It was great. Nearly always ran a Ballista & MSMC class, was a proper one-man army build.

    I remember everybody was so wound up by the people using scuf controllers for that **** jumping when shooting, it was so triggering :D
    Halo jumping in CoD >

    Doing that with the elite controller with the Msmc was lit
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Damn I can't find my old disc. RIP
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Damn I can't find my old disc. RIP

    You better buy it then hoe cake
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Damn I can't find my old disc. RIP

    You better buy it then hoe cake
    lol I will, I finally bought overwatch too you gotta wing me
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Painter753 wrote: »
    Damn I can't find my old disc. RIP

    You better buy it then hoe cake
    lol I will, I finally bought overwatch too you gotta wing me

    You a few months late :lol: can't remember the last time I played that. I'll start coming on Xbox more though but you and most the other people I talk to permanently appear offline so I never know if anyone is on
  • Buttonwalls
    2421 posts Fans' Favourite
    goddamn i prefer bo3
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    I am so bad right now. Haven't touched my Xbox controller in weeks or played a shooter in months :joy:
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    Such an awesome game - pardon my ignorance chaps but is it likely this could happen on PS4 / 3
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    People are already price fixing on sites :joy:
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11824 posts Has That Special Something
    TestEagles wrote: »
    Such an awesome game - pardon my ignorance chaps but is it likely this could happen on PS4 / 3

    Don't think they have backwards comparably I could be wrong though
Sign In or Register to comment.