The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Bring back trade offers

Bring back trade offers for FIFA 18

Comments

• kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hell no. So people can start overbidding players in the hope that someone makes a mistake and if not just trade it to their other club and rinse and repeat. Nobody wants to see that again
  • Pxul_
    9228 posts League Winner
    Bring back trade offers for FIFA 18

yes but its easier to buy coins and more people will be hacked again thats the only issues
  • Only between friends and only players no coins and they have to be similar ratings
  • Mini_Miudo
    9984 posts Has That Special Something
    I'd love to see something like trade offers back so I can loan players to my mates but in a different way to stop overbidding and coin buying.

Personally, I'd make it so it's more a loan system (only cards, not coins). Say I wanna loan 99 Ronaldo to a mate. You can set how long the loan lasts (1-7 days) and at the end of this period you get the card back with the record he had in your club. During this time, your mate cannot do anything with the card that involves selling or discarding. You should be able to repeat this loan as many times as you want and you can only do this with friends.

This wouldn't bring overbidding or coin buying back so I think it sounds good, but it's probably never gonna happen.
  • Pxul_
    9228 posts League Winner
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    I'd love to see something like trade offers back so I can loan players to my mates but in a different way to stop overbidding and coin buying.

Personally, I'd make it so it's more a loan system (only cards, not coins). Say I wanna loan 99 Ronaldo to a mate. You can set how long the loan lasts (1-7 days) and at the end of this period you get the card back with the record he had in your club. During this time, your mate cannot do anything with the card that involves selling or discarding. You should be able to repeat this loan as many times as you want and you can only do this with friends.

This wouldn't bring overbidding or coin buying back so I think it sounds good, but it's probably never gonna happen.

• General-Richa
    1094 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Personally, I'd make it so it's more a loan system (only cards, not coins).

Loaning cards would be great, as people could try all sorts of players they would like to try but wouldn't normally buy.

It would also be good for the forum, as people could recommend their players, then let other users actually try them, perhaps in exchange for another loan player (you try my Ronaldo, I try your Messi etc etc).

Obviously there would be ways to exploit player trades and coin transfers with the old style of trade offers, but loans on the other hand could be easily controlled.

You would just need an option to set a timeframe so that the card always comes back automatically, maybe even add a maximum number of games to the loan so that the card comes back early if the limit is reached.
  • Darfi02
    3415 posts National Call-Up
    I think there should be a system that when you get a dupe untradeable you can put it into a sort of roulette and could win anything from an untradeable squad fitness to another untradeable player would be handy for times you can't recycle them in sbcs. Only for untradeables ofc with the likelyhood of getting a consumable higher and a limit on how many times you could do it monthly (say 5 or 10).