Pro Clubs tourney?

SwordsCPFC
237 posts Sunday League Hero
There's a good few pro clubs on here, reckon we could get one sorted?

Comments

• Cristiano_Ronaldo
    1164 posts Professional
    we did have one, avengers FC won on default, cause time differences lol, and cause we just better
  • SwordsCPFC
    we did have one, avengers FC won on default, cause time differences lol, and cause we just better
    Was that the one Sokker ran?
  • Cristiano_Ronaldo
    1164 posts Professional
    ye
    SwordsCPFC wrote: »
    ye, was a disaster cause of time zones, and lies and death
  • Aarong222
    15454 posts Moderator

Yeah but the final never happened due to excuses from the Avengers and the fact FLV had basically already folded.
  • TheCakeIsAPie
    47 posts Park Captain
    Would be up for that, waiting for either FVPA or VFL to accept muh application and want to get the team back into the competitive swing of things.
  • SwordsCPFC
    Yeah I was in Sokker's team, we played like 2 games.

I think if we were to have a longer preparation time and outline rules such as certain times teams have to play it could work. Obviously time-zones are a killer.
    I think the reason why the last one didn't work is because it ran on the basis that you notify the other managers when you're available, which simply is different to normal fifa as you're trying to gather up several people.

Instead I think set times we have to play would be better, and if teams cant make that time then they don't sign up.
  • SwordsCPFC
    Would be up for that, waiting for either FVPA or VFL to accept muh application and want to get the team back into the competitive swing of things.

FVPA is relatively inactive now. The current VFL season is coming to a close and the new one's starting in a couple of weeks so now would be a good time to sign up.
    Do I know you by any chance?
  • Cristiano_Ronaldo
    1164 posts Professional
    If you guys do host another Avengers FC are up for it :)
  • SwordsCPFC
    If you guys do host another Avengers FC are up for it :)

New forums are a bit hectic right now with everyone signing up, but in a couple of days I'll enquire about and get back to you :)
  • Mr_Don123
    2282 posts Fans' Favourite
    Aarong222 wrote: »

Yeah but the final never happened due to excuses from the Avengers and the fact FLV had basically already folded.

Wasn't really a competition anyway
  • Cristiano_Ronaldo
    1164 posts Professional
    ye no prob, hopefully we can get a league going or something- would be fun until fifa 16
  • TheCakeIsAPie
    47 posts Park Captain

FVPA is relatively inactive now. The current VFL season is coming to a close and the new one's starting in a couple of weeks so now would be a good time to sign up.

Maybe, maybe not. Same tag for last 5 years.

Only done 1 season of FVPA this year. Did a lot of VFL on past Fifas but that was on Xbox. Will be first time as a manager though when I do eventually figure out what to do.

• SwordsCPFC

Maybe, maybe not. Same tag for last 5 years.

Only done 1 season of FVPA this year. Did a lot of VFL on past Fifas but that was on Xbox. Will be first time as a manager though when I do eventually figure out what to do.

Ah which club were you playing for?
  • TheCakeIsAPie
    47 posts Park Captain
    edited April 2015
    In the FVPA TG Chelsea. Dead last hype. Which I've just recently taken over after 3 months out.

In VFL I've played for like 5 different teams. The only one I can remember anything about was some pun on Juventus.
  • SwordsCPFC
    In the FVPA TG Chelsea.

In VFL I've played for like 5 different teams. The only one I can remember anything about was some pun on Juventus.

Ah I've only recently signed up to VFL, I don't know much about it. Hoping it'll be good though
  • we did have one, avengers FC won on default, cause time differences lol, and cause we just better

True