My players seems like they forgot how to play football

Rubenr_rs
531 posts Sunday League Hero
edited April 2017
Yesterday saturday I finish 10-2 record.... I was playing really nice. But today when I was going to play it felt like if my players were dummies and forget how to play football. They dont move properly, they run very slow, my defenders dont move and dont intercept the Ball automathic..... It feel another completely diferent game from yersterday for today.

My team is a completely mess on the pitch.
Even a team with Bakambu, Kovacic, Williams, Carrasco, Umtiti can win me easily in this moment.

What do you recommend me to do.

My team is a 4321 with Lukaku 89, Mané OTW, Martial, Pogba, Smalling, Walker, Kanté etc....

I almost always get Elite 3, but it seems that this weekend league I will reach just to gold 2, or gold 1 if im lucky

My record now is 16-6 :(

Some tips?
Help please :(
Post edited by Rubenr_rs on

Comments

• number7rocky
    5914 posts Big Money Move
    That's because they play football :wink: 16-6 isn't bad i've had similar records to that even 14-6 and still finish elite. Average around 30 but hit 35 twice. Plus as your gunna be playing the rest of the games near the end of fut champs you will get easier wins from my experience anyway . I've had at least 4/5 occasions were I had to go 5-0/6-0/6-1 to get elite and I always managed to do it.
  • number7rocky
    fyi I'd keep it the same if that works for you normally
  • number7rocky
    You need to go 13-5 that's very achievable for a guy who always get elite normally
  • CuteIsWhatIAim4
    8594 posts League Winner
    It's one sided delay. It happens because servers are overloaded. I have this gameplay 90 % of the time, which is a fraud.
  • LVG1703
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Happens 95% of the time for me. Players dont run, feel like they are all fat useless players, slow, fragile, 0 dribbling, meh, already getting used to it
  • Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Can't help you when i've been failing this week myslef :(
  • Gale420
    4008 posts National Call-Up
    Football*
  • Aspral
    3796 posts National Call-Up
    I'm on 16 out of 20 right now.

My players now feel useless. My shots are so soft and passes are flying. But I'm basically only shooting if it's an extremely good chance of going in.

You'll probably have a mini dip and then finish very strong for the rest of your games.
  • sharmaz
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    it's because they're playing football not soccer
  • Rubenr_rs
  • D0naldJTrump
    155 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    idk what soccer is, this game is football
    american football is egghand
  • Fab
    19484 posts World Class
    Which footballer that has any self respect is gonna listen to their manager that calls the sport soccer???
  • Mutu10gol
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    OP i have noticed this, maybe you will try it, when i loose 2 games, i switch the formation for a game or two or stick with it if you get results, for example yesterday i was 8-2 with 41212(2), today direct 2 L with the same team, change it to 4 3 3(4) and they played like legends=5 wins, i done this many times and workt.
  • Rubenr_rs
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    OP i have noticed this, maybe you will try it, when i loose 2 games, i switch the formation for a game or two or stick with it if you get results, for example yesterday i was 8-2 with 41212(2), today direct 2 L with the same team, change it to 4 3 3(4) and they played like legends=5 wins, i done this many times and workt.

And what happen with the chem?
    41212(2) don't have wingers, 433(4) does....

Or you start the game with 41212 and in minute 1 you change formation?

This is a joke from EA

Haven't felt this senses never, and I play online since FIFA 08 on 360 and haven't stop
  • Mutu10gol
    2809 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rubenr_rs wrote: »

And what happen with the chem?
    41212(2) don't have wingers, 433(4) does....

Or you start the game with 41212 and in minute 1 you change formation?

This is a joke from EA

Haven't felt this senses never, and I play online since FIFA 08 on 360 and haven't stop

no, i just take one ST out and put rw and lw, for example eriksen(cam) lukaku (st) when you shield the ball with lukaku you have time even for a bier :smile: you will see insane runs from eriksen or martial or mane...plus one cm, you will have so many choices to pass the ball, your opponent can be very good at autodefending or user defending but for sure you will score with this formation....