gameplay has never been as bad as this weeks

hrv97
3399 posts National Call-Up
Anyone here who shares the same impressions? It def isn't my internet and i only play games with green latency, but ig the lag is real. Lost 6 matches this wl only due to the **** servers

Comments

• Yoshi
    3636 posts National Call-Up
    Let me tell you a joke. A thread with this exact title has been made since the second weekend of Fut Champs :joy:
  • hrv97
    3399 posts National Call-Up
    Yoshi wrote: »
    Let me tell you a joke. A thread with this exact title has been made since the second weekend of Fut Champs :joy:

I know, i have really seen a lot over the years in fut but this is by far the worst i have ever witnessed haha
  • Bobinho23
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    i only get one or two bars max when playing fut online :S
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Bobinho23 wrote: »
    i only get one or two bars max when playing fut online :S

Do you get input delay?
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    It was great on Friday. Saturday, Sunday and Monday was rubbish.
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    13920 posts Moderator
    It's always bad but you are right, this weekend was by far the worst in recent times.

I got DC from probably 75% of my games and just stopped. Think i actually completed 3 games in total...
  • roastlamb
    71 posts Park Captain
    The past week or so has been horrendous and put me off the game massively
  • Keano
    12184 posts Has That Special Something
    Just played a game I was dominating, game lagged, guy tackled me & ran through on net 1-0 (wasnt delay either), I make it 1-1 & 90th min... he near posts it & naing chests it into my own goal, fair to say the gameplay is awful & EA arn't deserving of the money they make off us.
  • Painter753
    8824 posts League Winner
    Agreed. This weekend was downright horrendous
  • BenzP7
    8292 posts League Winner
    Gotta be my best weekend in terms of gameplay of WL.
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    edited April 2017
    You guys still don't get that there's no such general experience like "this is the worst gameplay in ages". It is for you and for other poor souls. I had the worst and most restrictive delay for the past 5 days and I've been writing some of my opponets to ask them about our games or even share recordings and compare them.

I have evidence that most of those games were not playet in equal conditions since they reply that gameplay was smooth for them. I also found some guys that were complaining about huge delay, sharing my experience. Maybe next week or in two weeks I'm the guy that enjoys decent gameplay against a guy that can't play a simple l2+r2 face up dribbling with his Messi because of delay/loss package.

So its simple: Fifa gameplay is not the same for everyone. Guys with broken gameplay can face people with ok gameplay or even responsive and fluid gameplay. And thats why you are going to get messages from people saying that this has been posted 1000 times before or that it was good for them this wl. Becaaaause it actually was the worst gameplay ever for some people in the past. Now its your turn and mine.
  • Il THE WOLF lI
    4683 posts National Call-Up
    Yet EA don't give a sh**....theyre just laughing all the way to the bank not caring at all about how bad their game is.
  • Heppers
    3254 posts National Call-Up
    I thought it was pretty solid this WL tbh