So bored of Fifa...

Jamesl2001
1602 posts Play-Off Hero
Weekend league is finally killing me can't really be bothered anymore, how to make the game interesting and fun? Every game is just the exact same and soo boring

Comments

• Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    take a break.. come back when you want to. Game must not be a 'have to play' thing..
  • Robinflex
    1893 posts Fans' Favourite
    Take a week off, build a team with just players you like IRL
  • DarkManX14
    733 posts Semi-Pro
    Jamesl2001 wrote: »
    Weekend league is finally killing me can't really be bothered anymore, how to make the game interesting and fun? Every game is just the exact same and soo boring

I feel you man...i feel the same way sometimes.

Everyone plays the same way. Defense sitting deep, high pressure, win the ball and then hit a blind driven pass to the Cam or ST to zig zag dribble at your defense.

• Afhald
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree, i gave up with Weekends leagues. I just bought Gta V to switch to something else.
  • Jamesl2001
    1602 posts Play-Off Hero
    Well I feel like the poty sharp that's just been released makes me want to play Fifa again aha!
  • kayron16
    2500 posts Fans' Favourite
    DarkManX14 wrote: »

Everyone plays the same way. Defense sitting deep, high pressure, win the ball and then hit a blind driven pass to the Cam or ST to zig zag dribble at your defense.

Deep defence and high pressure? Sounds like you're the one driven passing it to your strikers
  • kayron16 wrote: »
    DarkManX14 wrote: »

Deep defence and high pressure? Sounds like you're the one driven passing it to your strikers

Huh? Try a little harder to put a rational thought together please.