The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Going well so far in my first owner journey to Division 1

maTTeOs_mAZzA
3259 posts National Call-Up
Now in Division 7, and I'm extremely pleased with the first owner squad I have at the moment (I've only spent 15k FP all up)

Current record is 16-2-2. I know these are the early stages and I'll admit I have played some horrible starter pack teams, but I've played some full gold teams too.

Have yet to use Esswein, I packed him just before the Birthday cards went out of packs. Very excited to see what he's going to bring to the table.

Keita and Conde are also a very decent pair. Conde plays like a gold at times.

zRctw7s.jpg

Anyone else playing online seasons at the moment? I think the WL is too stressful and it literally drains the life out of you. I'm faring much better here. :)

Comments

• SJR440
    4722 posts Big Money Move
    Now in Division 7, and I'm extremely pleased with the first owner squad I have at the moment (I've only spent 15k FP all up)

Current record is 16-2-2. I know these are the early stages and I'll admit I have played some horrible starter pack teams, but I've played some full gold teams too.

Have yet to use Esswein, I packed him just before the Birthday cards went out of packs. Very excited to see what he's going to bring to the table.

zRctw7s.jpg

Anyone else playing online seasons at the moment? I think the WL is too stressful and it literally drains the life out of you. I'm faring much better here. :)

@maTTeOs_mAZzA How are you finding the 442 formation man? Tempted to switch to it myself as I used to love using it on previous FIFAs. Using any custom tactics or instructions for it? :)
  • TKBC
    3035 posts National Call-Up

zRctw7s.jpg

Conde plays like a gold because you are in the lower leagues. Just wait.

ps-never move Keita out - his card is incredible.