Anyone use 88/89 Dybala?

xHerdie
5696 posts Big Money Move
Just picked up a 89 Dybala for 770k which im pretty sure is a good deal.

Looking at his IG stats after, it doesnt look like theres that much difference then the 88 for like 200k less. Anyone use either or and have any input/reviews?

I personally dont think Dybala will get ToTS so wanna include one of his 88/89 in my team

Comments

• SupaNoodle1990
    33719 posts National Team Captain
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    xHerdie wrote: »

I personally dont think Dybala will get ToTS so wanna include one of his 88/89 in my team

With all the high goal scoring totals, might be right.

Higuain is now 5th on the list. Dzeko, Icardi, Belotti, Mertens all ahead. Wow.
  • Tietherope
    10375 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2017
    Used both extensively. Sold the 89 for the 88 which was 300k less at the time. No difference at all to me. Everything is +1 or 2 in game, except heading accuracy is +11.

Also went TIF to SIF with Nain and Mertens without noticing a difference. Saved almost a million across all three.
  • xHerdie
    xHerdie wrote: »

With all the high goal scoring totals, might be right.

Higuain is now 5th on the list. Dzeko, Icardi, Belotti, Mertens all ahead. Wow.

exactly my thinking. doesnt deserve it but it is EA after all
  • xHerdie
    Tietherope wrote: »
    Used both extensively. Sold the 89 for the 88 which was 300k less at the time. No difference at all to me. Everything is +1 or 2 in game, except heading accuracy is +11.

Also went TIF to SIF with Nain and Mertens without noticing a difference. Saved almost a million across all three.

yeah i think i may do the same honestly. luckily i got a decent price so can sell at no loss. ive always gone SIF Nain over TIF. price difference is insane