Fifa mentality

wizardoffire
930 posts Professional
Seriously how do people overlook the nonsense in this game and manage to just play, I cant stay composed when a pass constantly takes a crazy deflection off an opponents player, rebounds to another of his players springing them for a counter attack and a goal.

Comments

• ilmiringe
    2644 posts Fans' Favourite
    alternative?
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    alternative?

....getting out the house B)
  • Snapzs
    393 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just stop caring. I've faced the fact that bs happens alot and just continue to play. No sense of getting angry over something you can't control.
  • deffy8
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    Just overlook it, when you're starving and you're given dog food you WILL eat it
  • pob125
    3797 posts National Call-Up
    deffy8 wrote: »
    Just overlook it, when you're starving and you're given dog food you WILL eat it

But we've been given dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️...
  • deffy8
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    pob125 wrote: »
    deffy8 wrote: »

But we've been given dog ****...
    Then you pick out the corn
  • C0unteRAtt4ck
    64 posts Park Captain
    Seriously how do people overlook the nonsense in this game and manage to just play, I cant stay composed when a pass constantly takes a crazy deflection off an opponents player, rebounds to another of his players springing them for a counter attack and a goal.
    If you didn't make that kind of pass in the first place there wouldn't be no crazy deflections off the opponents players which would then not lead to them springing a counter attack together and scoring a goal, there's an answer to everything.

• Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    ilmiringe wrote: »
    alternative?

Watching paint dry.
  • Zuka_Zama
    1488 posts Professional
    Snapzs wrote: »
    Just stop caring. I've faced the fact that bs happens alot and just continue to play. No sense of getting angry over something you can't control.

Ok but what's the point in even playing a competitive online match when you necessarily don't control what happens in a game?