The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

What is the best time to sell those players?

Keepthechange
1666 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 2017
I packed the following players in my FUTChamps rewards: 88 Coutinho, 87 Keita, 88 Luis, and 87 Benteke,

I'm not planning to use anyone of them, so what is the best time to sell them?

Comments

• TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    Benteke, Coutinho immediately ... They all have better IF's out now

Luis whenever really - gonna cost more than any other La Liga LB other than TOTY Marcelo, Keita soonish though because his TOTY will be coming soon
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    TubAShet wrote: »
    Coutinho immediately ... They all have better IF's out now

Luis whenever really - gonna cost more than any other La Liga LB other than TOTY Marcelo, Keita soonish though because his TOTY will be coming soon

• TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional
    Coutinho immediately ... has better IF's out now

• Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero

I meant the 88 Coutinho, my bad.

87 Benteke is the latest version.
  • TubAShet
    1400 posts Professional

I meant the 88 Coutinho, my bad.

87 Benteke is the latest version.

I had a typo whilst replying anyway, I'd sell them all straight away - Keita maybe keep for a bit longer but cashing in now and saving the coins won't be a bad thing