Have you used your ultimate team

Nathlee123
467 posts An Exciting Prospect
Since the games called ultimate team, how many of you have actually used what you would call you ultimate team? I'd say I have 2 players who I would pick in my ultimate 11 (one is petit loan).
The team id want would cost so much more than I've ever even come close to having on Fifa.

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited April 2017
    I used everyone of them but not all in one team. I just wish we didn't have chemistry system. These guys are the best I've tried in their roles

3cd95010d7dd2858fa3689ccc0c31bff.jpg
  • ZizioGardo
    1435 posts Professional
    Nathlee123 wrote: »
    Since the games called ultimate team, how many of you have actually used what you would call you ultimate team? I'd say I have 2 players who I would pick in my ultimate 11 (one is petit loan).
    The team id want would cost so much more than I've ever even come close to having on Fifa.

They only need to do something with the chemistry system. Player prices are fine tbh. If everyone was able to have all the best players, then it would just ruin the game. What's the point in having TOTY Ronaldo if everybody has him?
  • ImAtrocious
    1798 posts Play-Off Hero
    Is this more of a cost complaint than a chemistry complaint? I actually don't like the idea of removing chemistry. I think it adds a lot to the mode and has done a lot for building my knowledge about players and leagues I wouldn't have otherwise had, since without it I'd just pick players I know/like.

As for the cost, it is a bummer that some players are just unattainable. I really felt this way when I first started playing online FUT. That said, I've learned to trade a lot better in the last couple years and so am getting to use way more players than I ever used to.

I don't think the game mode is called Ultimate Team because everyone just gets his "ultimate team." Instead, I think it implies that you have the opportunity to work towards having an ultimate team.
  • Nathlee123
    467 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It was more cost yeah. Haha I have piled money into Fifa but slowed down since Christmas cos the game was doing my head in. Now player prices have dropped I have a pretty nice team but until then had a very basic serieA.
    I get that everyone shouldn't have certain players I'd just love petit vieira bergkamp but not packed anyone in value close to getting them
  • Alp_2760
    1952 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017
    I'm close I think.

Stupid picture won't load

https://imgur.com/gallery/f9hQX

I want to get zanetti for Walker and Ronaldo back in Kane's place (though he is pretty incredible tbf)

For chem reasons I guess I'd swap pogba with Kante and maybe get Rui Costa.

Outside of that though, it's pretty much what I want. Pele would be in I suppose but I don't class him because I won't get him I don't think.

Getting Gullit was a goal I've had since he was put in the game, finally adding him in was a big jump. He replaced adp though, which is unfortunate because he's sublime. I guess my ultimate team would have Gullit lcm, pogba rcm, and adp at cam. I'm pretty happy though.
  • Thefranchise92
    4317 posts National Call-Up
    Nathlee123 wrote: »

I've had players I'd use but not all in one team. Beat team I've had this stage though.my ultimate team would be

IF florenzi
    Boateng
    Ramos
    IF sandro
    Pogba
    Viera
    Petit
    Ronaldo
    Pepe
    Bale

And I'm not spending a few grand to get that. Would rather wait until I get really lucky as there's no better feeling