Ibra at CAM

TheBigLebowski
368 posts Sunday League Hero
Thinking about going for a strong CAM with decent finishing and long shots, would he work there, any users?

4312 is the formation

Comments

• Slippery9
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes most definitely. I used him there a lot this yr but I recently switched him to ST with Pogba CAM. I liked him at CAM but Pogba is better and Zlatan is also incredible at ST (doesn't feel slow at all) . Same formation btw.
  • LVG1703
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    Would work
  • TheBigLebowski
    368 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited April 2017
    Slippery9 wrote: »
    Yes most definitely. I used him there a lot this yr but I recently switched him to ST with Pogba CAM. I liked him at CAM but Pogba is better and Zlatan is also incredible at ST (doesn't feel slow at all) . Same formation btw.

Yes I'll buy him for RCM maybe I'll test it out at CAM, I already played with him he is great but misses too many easy goals bacause of his bad finishing. Don't you have that problem?
  • gbshow
    991 posts Professional
    He's superb there. You sir are a genius.
  • Slippery9
    284 posts Sunday League Hero
    Slippery9 wrote: »

Yes I'll buy him for RCM maybe I'll test it out at CAM, I already played with him he is great but misses too many easy goals bacause of his bad finishing. Don't you have that problem?

No I don't have any issues with his finishing really. I have a hunter on him so maybe that helps.