Price drop once SBCs end?

D i n k xD
3282 posts National Call-Up
It seems common sense to me, I'm telling myself once these TOTW SBCs and Birthday SBCs end then all players prices will drop. TOTW ones will cause 84s and those around that will drop and the Birthday ones will cause the high rated players to come down. Right?

I think I just need to hear it from someone else to be sure lol

Comments

• JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    Would make sense prob take a week or two to get the supply back
  • randomhero1090
    5627 posts Big Money Move
    86-83 will drop with time post TOTW SBC/FUT Birthday. Higher end cards will rise. Probably not a ton, but will rise.
  • D i n k xD
    86-83 will drop with time post TOTW SBC/FUT Birthday. Higher end cards will rise. Probably not a ton, but will rise.

KDB at 74k, can you see him rising once he has no use for SBC? (He's just the player I looked at last) high rated cheap players I'm in the market for now. Wasted most of my coins lol
  • JohnChelle
    6836 posts Big Money Move
    D i n k xD wrote: »

KDB at 74k, can you see him rising once he has no use for SBC? (He's just the player I looked at last) high rated cheap players I'm in the market for now. Wasted most of my coins lol

He's been decreasing for weeks , would be surprised if he rose significantly
  • Fab
    19471 posts World Class
    D i n k xD wrote: »

what? kdb has barely budged for the sbc. go to futbin and compare kevin de bruyne and ozil. nobody is using kdb in sbc's
  • savinopiXBOX
    271 posts Sunday League Hero
    i don't think. now the price are at the min.... tomorrow will drop again, but after will rise of sure...
  • JoresOkore5
    2064 posts Fans' Favourite
    KDB isn't really being used I wouldn't have thought, he's not one of the cheaper 88s
  • D i n k xD
    I'd be lying if I Said I'd looked what players were being used, so I appreciate the input. Cheers lads.