The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Is it worth getting Ramos into this team?

Keepthechange
1666 posts Play-Off Hero
edited April 2017
4312.jpg

I'm planning to use this team in the next WL and was thinking of replacing IF Reid with Ramos who plays so good in-game but he will only get 7 chem, so is it worth it?

Also if you have any other suggestions I would love to hear them.
Post edited by Keepthechange on

Comments

• maetix
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited April 2017
    Don't bother. IF Can will be on 7 chem then too. Get the FUT Birthday Ogbonna instead of IF Azp.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    maetix wrote: »
    Don't bother. IF Can will be on 7 chem then too. Get the FUT Birthday Ogbonna instead of IF Azp.

I will swap him with Kante so that he remains on full chem
  • maetix
    131 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Keepthechange gotcha. Personally, I still wouldn't bother. I dislike using CB's with H/M workrates. That Ogbonna IF is definitely worth a try.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    @Keepthechange gotcha. Personally, I still wouldn't bother. I dislike using CB's with H/M workrates. That Ogbonna IF is definitely worth a try.

I wanted to try Ogbonna but his aggression and reactions are not good and I've seen some negative feedback on him.
  • Retro_G
    32008 posts National Team Captain

Have you tried Ramos? Best CB in the game by far.
  • Retro_G
    32008 posts National Team Captain
    I wouldn't play any player on 7 chem. Why don't you just do a Madrid triangle? IF Kova is really good.
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I wouldn't play any player on 7 chem. Why don't you just do a Madrid triangle? IF Kova is really good.

The midfield is playing so good and i dont wanna change it, and IF Alonso is one of the best LBs i've used this year
  • Batman442
    4403 posts National Call-Up
    Just sub him in after tip off, I got his if as a monthly reward and he is by far the best cb in the game
  • Keepthechange
    1666 posts Play-Off Hero
    Thanks for the replies guys, I think I will get him and try him on 7 chem, if he doesn't perform well then I'll stick to the current team.
  • Calilyce
    67 posts Park Captain
    Hey will be om 8 chem with loyalty and a spanish coach, you will feel no difference