Ffs are you serious EA

hrv97
3399 posts National Call-Up
edited April 2017
Yo guys,

Was leading 2:0 and got dcd during halftime. Internet is working etc. but i cant access the EA servers. Dont have the time to play 10 games in div1 to get into wl this week as i barely managed to play the 4 games today. Anyway to get a ticket as i'm really pissed right now?

Comments

• Paawky
    2545 posts Fans' Favourite
    Also I was only in the first round .
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    Try contacting EA live chat, though tbf I don't think they can do much for you.
  • hrv97
    edited April 2017
    Richard wrote: »
    Try contacting EA live chat, though tbf I don't think they can do much for you.

They gave me an entry ticket for this wl. However the electrum pack and with it my rare 67 calcio b player are gone :(
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Two accounts?....
  • Richard
    11407 posts Has That Special Something
    Two accounts?....

Interesting, didnt even notice that. However, it is allowed to have multiple accounts to my knowledge, it's just not allowed to have a 'dupe-account' after you got banned.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    19933 posts World Class
    Two accounts?....

You should probably have a backup tbf :joy:
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Richard wrote: »
    Two accounts?....

Interesting, didnt even notice that. However, it is allowed to have multiple accounts to my knowledge, it's just not allowed to have a 'dupe-account' after you got banned.

Just weird lol
    @ORANGEeffect05 I have 20 backups ;)
  • hrv97
    edited April 2017
    I have a backup sbc Account, but how did you noticed that i have two accounts?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Because your first two posts are from different accounts.

If you were 2-0 up in the final, they may have granted you access. Maybe. 2 goal leads are easily lost.

But in the first round? Not a chance you deserve it.
  • hrv97
    Lol chill guys the secound one wasn't my account. Dont even know who the guys is. I only played 4 games, got to the final and was disconnected then. Because of that i got a free wl entry ticket from the EA support
  • Campino
    26787 posts Player of the Year
    I got two numbers on the lottery the other day called em and they let me have the jackpot

Always worth a try
  • Danny1894
    179 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Can't wait for Saturday when my horse is winning the national after the first hurdle before falling and the bookies still pay out
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    edited April 2017
    "I have a back up account"
    "Second account wasn't me"
    Yet the second post was directed as a follow up to your original post. Idc either way but it sounds like you're the one talking in both lol. That's why we're asking.
  • BackDaddy
    3259 posts National Call-Up
    "I have a back up account"
    "Second account wasn't me"
    Yet the second post was directed as a follow up to your original post. Idc either way but it sounds like you're the one talking in both lol. That's why we're asking.

He means he has 2 fut accounts which he thought was weird that u could tell from his posts
  • hrv97
    edited April 2017
    Paawky wrote: »
    Also I was only in the first round .

^ This comment here is not mine! Wouldnt make any sense as the dc happened in the final and i only played those 4 matches