I have a problem.

FOreburns
10 posts Ball Boy
So I have a nice BPL team with POTM Kane and a lot of untradable players in the time the only player I bought is Smalling. So my problem is that I decided to sell the consumables and some players I packed like the MOTM Sane and some Informs I had around 1 mil coins when I sold everything I had 2 mil coins and my transfer profit is 4 mil I have more than 600 games played and I work 5 days a week. After I sold everything I went to bed and in the morning I see a message on my email that they are giving me warning for buying coins so EA moved away my all my coins. I made a case urgently and they said that they will put me as a priority etc. So I still had some things to sell on my acc so I can at least do the MM or other sbc I made around 200k from those things that I sold went to bed again in the morning I had the same email and my accounts was banned ?! What the **** is going on with Ea sports ? Instead of them rewarding more the players that actually play the game they punish us ? I made 10 cases from my new account the are not responding from now 20 days which is making me angry so much ! I spent so much time on their **** game and this is what I get ?! So if you guys have the solution for me it will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Comments

• Patch225
    14 posts Ball Boy
    First: the game is bad to me
    Second: remember it's ea sport's game so there may be no hope
  • Sam-11
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Patch225 wrote: »
    First: the game is bad to me
    Second: remember it's ea sport's game so there may be no hope

• Jamm
    16 posts Ball Boy
    Sorry but there is no chance EA will admit doing wrong. I am in the exact situation as you. When Potm came for Alli I did some trading, got wiped, then banned, they call their email "lets talk ea" when all they do is send the generic response to everyone "we have re investigated your case and found it was in breach of rule X. Expect no responses"
  • FOreburns
    10 posts Ball Boy
    I dont want to play this game anymore. I come up against people who are so bad at the game but with god tier teams and I ask them how do they have this team and they admit that they buy coins yet they are still playing the game ?!
  • FOreburns
    10 posts Ball Boy
    Well I got email from EA they will not return my account so yeah. Thank you all for the feedback I will stop playing fifa for this year.
  • lucas
    4933 posts Big Money Move
    shouldn't have used the link in the discription kid
  • You're fu**** up my friend,I had the same problem in fifa16 but the thing is that I bought coins,I started a case but those fuc**** bast**** don't help me. Just create a new account an "enjoy the game"
  • Patch225
    14 posts Ball Boy
    @Imperatore373 you diserved it for buying coins its against the terms of service
  • yeah I know but what I mean is that there's no way out dude.