NIF Ronaldo...

Dez1888
1152 posts Professional
I'm currently sitting on 1.5 million and my goal is to get Ronaldo, with TOTS coming reasonably soon... do you guys see his price coming down or going up more? Obviously a hypothetical question but want to see the general consensus.

Comments

• WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    edited April 2017
    Itll go up after FUT BDay

Theres a lot of 97 rons on the market (who is cheap for his card) that affects the NIF

Besides, he is at about 1.65 so not really a hell of a lot cheaper, he did go sub 1.6 but not for long

The market is going up, its pretty resilient this year
  • SeanDCFC
    2516 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dez1888 wrote: »
    I'm currently sitting on 1.5 million and my goal is to get Ronaldo, with TOTS coming reasonably soon... do you guys see his price coming down or going up more? Obviously a hypothetical question but want to see the general consensus.

Down I'd say but not by a huge amount.
  • ConductorConte
    1245 posts Professional
    Come TOTS, sure he will go down. Maybe to between 1.4-1.5, don't expect him to go much lower though. he generally shoot's back up pretty quickly
  • ragesh91
    1222 posts Professional
    I would say buy him now by selling some junk from your club. I just bought him yesterday & tried out in 5 WL games. 12 goals already. I now regret not buying him earlier as I had enough for a long time for him.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    My guess is he would go up to a couple of weeks before TOTS then drop a little... kind of over trading at the moment. Got a few OTW Giuliano's I can sell if needed. Thanks guys.
  • Sandell85
    7691 posts League Winner
    Thanks to WL he wont go down much imo
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Decided to buy him now, going to sell my 130 squad fitness cards today. Was holding out for more than 1.3k per fitness card but I'll sell all and buy Ronaldo if he doesn't creep up more.
  • Maggoo
    88 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought him an hour ago too. Damn god he's a beast! Ronaldo - Sbc Suarez - sif Neymar just amazing.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Maggoo wrote: »
    Bought him an hour ago too. Damn god he's a beast! Ronaldo - Sbc Suarez - sif Neymar just amazing.

Looking forward to buying him, won't have too much of a team around him but pairing him up with Bday Ramos up top in a 4312, hopefully get him this afternoon Australia time.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Sandell85 wrote: »
    Thanks to WL he wont go down much imo

Whilst I agree it's the weekend league keeping him high, I think it's more of the horrible pack weights of the top players. Think about FUT 14 and 15 where there were pages of Ronaldo, Messi and co... now have a look at the amount on the market today. It's a disgrace really!
  • Jaysin
    1361 posts Professional

He was 1.59 at the start of FUT birthday, the prices are all going up now since the hype is over
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Jaysin wrote: »

He was 1.59 at the start of FUT birthday, the prices are all going up now since the hype is over

Thanks for the input, I suspect he will rise to TOTS... unless these legends come out. I highly doubt they will but his price may dip before rising again to TOTS.
  • ozcs_69
    4668 posts National Call-Up
    with the bad pack weight this year, there wont ever be a huge crash