Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Anyone open any Ultimate Packs just then?

maTTeOs_mAZzA
3259 posts National Call-Up
Been almost two months since I'd spent some dough on packs, bought myself 12k FP and thought what better time to do it when the 125k packs are in the store.

First pack is incredible. Walkout (Higuain) + Birthday Emenike + IF Schurrle + other goodies in there.

8ifbQgE.jpg

Second pack was also pretty nice, got Birthday Esswein. Two Birthday cards in back to back packs.

Then the last two 125k packs were terrible, didn't get anything at all. 2k FP left so I decide to open some 15k packs. Nothing there too.

Then with 200 FP left I open a 7.5k pack and polish it off with this purple gem.

0WXifhC.jpg

What makes this absolutely brilliant for me is that I got three special cards that are German. I have a German team, so it's worked out perfectly. :)

Comments

• 24k fifa points split between 100k and 125k, only thing of note was busquets. no other walkouts or special cards
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I was tempted but the last time I bought FIFA points was right before Christmas.

Promised myself no more and that next year when FIFA 18 is out I am going to try a straight Road to Glory with no FIFA points at all. We will see how my willpower does.
  • blackerLVP
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    I was tempted but the last time I bought FIFA points was right before Christmas.

Promised myself no more and that next year when FIFA 18 is out I am going to try a straight Road to Glory with no FIFA points at all. We will see how my willpower does.

same here. i will probably not buiyng the game at all....last edition i bought was FIFA 15, skipped 16 because I knew it will be broken, now I bought the 17 which was a dissapointment and I will probably skip 18 again because they don;t give a damn about fixing the game issues. skiping 16 was pretty nice actualy because a had time to play all the other games I left out because of FIFA, was a great break from EA crap.
  • Wayno69
    948 posts Semi-Pro
    Lucky! Nice pulls! I opened 2 125k packs and best pull was 83 rated :'''D, was going to do more then remembered FUT Bday is the entire week so just chilling for now lol.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    I hope that pun with the Podolski pull was intentional
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2017

Needed a capital P, such a missed opportunity. :love:
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    Robes wrote: »

Needed a capitol P, such a missed opportunity. :love:

Probably yeah, still too good to be coincidence imo
  • robmays
    948 posts Professional
    @fwatbalin Man that's rough. I spent 24k and got around 850k back
  • Wayno69
    948 posts Semi-Pro
    fwatbalin wrote: »
    24k fifa points split between 100k and 125k, only thing of note was busquets. no other walkouts or special cards

Hectic! Thanks for not making me feel so bad +10 lol