TOTW SBC Walkouts

Teesmith92
137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Curious how many have had a walkout from this weeks SBC? I'm currently on about 15 attempts and yet to get anything higher than Piszczek, wondering how successful others have been

Comments

• topnik
    923 posts Professional
    Did one, got one. Veratti. Stopped then
  • AEsey
    6019 posts Big Money Move
    topnik wrote: »
    same did one at 6pm on Friday got verratti sold for 150k as I knew hed drop and then I stopped
  • topnik
    923 posts Professional
    YesEA wrote: »
    topnik wrote: »
    same did one at 6pm on Friday got verratti sold for 150k as I knew hed drop and then I stopped

He will rise though so I kept him. Will sell after all this b-day stuff
  • balErik
    945 posts Professional
    I got De Bruyne 89 and Iniesta in the 82+ upgrade, did quite a few of them. Ended up trading in Iniesta for the TOTW, got Kapino 3 times and some other **** striker before I got 89 Thiago (Tradeable) and 84 Schurle untradeable.
  • Azz1982
    228 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Busquets and Miranda in the 82+ and Kapina, the Berlin CM and 3 Forsberg. Gave up at the last Forsberg and sold the 3.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6430 posts Big Money Move
    Did a few untradable ones and got Thiago but nothing else unfortunately :(
  • NindozG
    2852 posts National Call-Up
    did 6 with only **** :(
  • dbslbu
    1822 posts Fans' Favourite
    I got Ronaldo untradeable in my 2nd or 3rd go. Done a few more since. Nothing major but no complaints.
  • dbslbu
    Although I have packed Vidal and Auba from the 82 since getting Ronaldo. It's a good weekend for me!
  • Th3-j0keRc
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Did 2 untradeable pulled Vela and Dempsey and 1 tradeable and got Kapino so :disappointed: I Stopped right there. :lol:
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    2 the Berlin mid twice so couldn't even bung them in a tradable
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    dbslbu wrote: »
    Although I have packed Vidal and Auba from the 82 since getting Ronaldo. It's a good weekend for me!

Whaaat, that's some serious pack luck there! I'd be thrilled with just Vidal and alaba, let alone a freaking 97 ronaldo
  • Dazza5780
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    Did a few got Thiago, Puliscic & Schurle pretty happy considering I use a Bundesliga team
  • Squeezy94
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    Haven't opened any, made 4 of those packs (tradeable). Taking them with me for a better TOTW.
  • dbslbu
    Clancy wrote: »
    dbslbu wrote: »

Whaaat, that's some serious pack luck there! I'd be thrilled with just Vidal and alaba, let alone a freaking 97 ronaldo

I know man! Of all the times to pack my first Ronaldo too! It's Abuameyang tho not Alaba. Could do with him popping up next! Still haven't managed to get an untradeable birthday one yet but plugging away!
  • Swissy
    1916 posts Play-Off Hero
    Done 2 and got Thiago in 2nd one gonna stop there I think unless I get some more 84 rated cards in sbc packs
  • KeepItUp
    1295 posts Professional
    I opened 10 , only 1 walkout (verrati) + Loads of vella/pulisic/Keane
  • Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    3 times. Dempsey, Goal keeper and Shurrle ..
    pretty bad