Petition to replay this weekend's league due to unplayable conditions

MushyP15
329 posts Sunday League Hero
3 Disconnects in 6 games Friday.
Unplayable lag throughout yesterday.
Just come on today, every game 2 red bars. Tried one out of boredom, unplayable.

I'm UK.

Comments

  • Henstock
    2697 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lol
  • Ulook92
    12866 posts Has That Special Something
    Henstock wrote: »
    Lol

  • Kai9623
    6808 posts Big Money Move
    Might happen in our dreams
  • GL
    6643 posts Big Money Move
    April Fools was yesterday brah
  • xciljw
    5021 posts Big Money Move
    Must be you then. Had 1 DC in 40 games, gameplay was fine.
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    xciljw wrote: »
    Must be you then. Had 1 DC in 40 games, gameplay was fine.

    You top 100 players just get all of the luck :trollface:
  • Fab
    17842 posts World Class
    Not a chance mate unlucky
  • xciljw
    5021 posts Big Money Move
    Otis wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    Must be you then. Had 1 DC in 40 games, gameplay was fine.

    You top 100 players just get all of the luck :trollface:

    Simply play away games. Said it all year. Connection is so much better in away games.
  • M98H
    12917 posts Has That Special Something
    Henstock wrote: »
    Lol

  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Do you really think writing petition makes it any different to a normal moaning thread?
  • Otis
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    xciljw wrote: »
    Otis wrote: »
    xciljw wrote: »
    Must be you then. Had 1 DC in 40 games, gameplay was fine.

    You top 100 players just get all of the luck :trollface:

    Simply play away games. Said it all year. Connection is so much better in away games.

    I might try that from now on, the few games I played last night were awful gameplay wise.
  • Cadey 5
    10475 posts Has That Special Something
    Actually didt have a single disconnect this weekend.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6970 posts Big Money Move
    didnt realise Nicola sturgeon was on the forums
  • Jimmyb83
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    Perfect weekend for me, no issues.
  • MushyP15
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lol. Definitely just me, and my tech. Of course. Nice comments all. I like the Nicola Sturgeon one. ;)

    I'm not even that good. Just making the point that servers have been gash all weekend and it seems dumb to have such an uneven playing field in what is a competition.
  • hrv97
    3463 posts National Call-Up
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Do you really think writing petition makes it any different to a normal moaning thread?

    DCs and Lags are only in our head, right?
  • Jake
    14424 posts Has That Special Something
    Lag has been awful tbf and had a few people disconnect on me. Servers have been alright this morning to be fair. Wouldn't begrudge an extension of 12 hours or something
  • MushyP15
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    If it was just me fair enough. No issue. Seems like more than a personal moan on this occasion DaveSaves.
Sign In or Register to comment.